RHS or PHS Classmates that have passe...

RHS or PHS Classmates that have passed on???

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 11, 2008
Does anyone know?
Carriage Hill Dr Resident

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Apr 11, 2008
RHS Rector? Ricky Vaughn and Ricky Murray have passed away recently they would have been in the class of 76
Paragould Woman

Benton, AR

#3 Apr 11, 2008
I WENT TO PHS I KNOW OF AFEW THAT HAVE PASSED ON WE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH STACY WINLAND JEREMY ETERIDGE.. THERE IS A FEW MORE BUT I CANT REMEMBER THERE NAMES IF I DO ILL POST THEM MAY I ASK WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW...

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Apr 11, 2008
I've been out of school for over 15 years and lost touch with everyone...

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 11, 2008
Paragould Woman wrote:
I WENT TO PHS I KNOW OF AFEW THAT HAVE PASSED ON WE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH STACY WINLAND JEREMY ETERIDGE.. THERE IS A FEW MORE BUT I CANT REMEMBER THERE NAMES IF I DO ILL POST THEM MAY I ASK WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW...
I've been out of school for over 15 years & lost touch with everyone...
hello

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2008
derek ward went to phs....he pasted away in septmeber of 1999....he was the class of 94...
Carriage Hill Resident

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2008
Carriage Hill Dr Resident wrote:
RHS Rector? Ricky Vaughn and Ricky Murray have passed away recently they would have been in the class of 76
Sorry to be replying to my own comment; but it was one of Ricky Murray's brother's that passed away. Ricky Bearden was the other Ricky I meant to post.

“Return of the the Dark Ages”

Level 5

Since: Mar 08

Margaritaville, AR.

#10 Apr 12, 2008
Carriage Hill Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to be replying to my own comment; but it was one of Ricky Murray's brother's that passed away. Ricky Bearden was the other Ricky I meant to post.
Billy Murray who went to RHS passed away a few weeks ago, he was, I think, about 63 YO.
Jennifer

United States

#11 Apr 13, 2008
Carriage Hill Dr Resident wrote:
Did you attend Rector High School? Not trying to be nosey, but Ricky Vaughn was my dad.
Carriage Hill Resident

United States

#12 Apr 13, 2008
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you attend Rector High School? Not trying to be nosey, but Ricky Vaughn was my dad.
Yes until the 9th grade then I moved to Marmaduke. I knew Ricky and I am so sorry that you lost your dad at such a young age.
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Apr 17, 2008
John Eric Campbell went to PHS until transferring to tech, class of '93. Such a waste.....
5more

Jackson, MO

#15 May 7, 2008
Ducky Danelle Nicole Johnson, Brooke Leigh Ann Gamble, & Wesley Cook would have graduated 2003.
Zac Rylant and Justin Hunt class of 2002
All so young.....tragedy
MJH

United States

#16 May 8, 2008
Tim Hilburn (Class of 1997)
guitargal

Paragould, AR

#17 May 28, 2008
Amy Katherine Stone, class of 1992. She was beautiful in every sense of the word. I miss her terribly! Alan Davis, class of 1994. Miss him too!
Virtually Opinionated

United States

#18 May 28, 2008
guitargal wrote:
Amy Katherine Stone, class of 1992. She was beautiful in every sense of the word. I miss her terribly! Alan Davis, class of 1994. Miss him too!
Amy is my cousin and is missed dearly :(

Since: May 08

Paragould, AR

#19 May 28, 2008
Virtually Opinionated wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy is my cousin and is missed dearly :(
Amy was one of my closest friends. I think about her all the time. I've never known anyone with a smile like hers. I can definitely say that my life is all the better for having known her.
Virtually Opinionated

United States

#20 May 28, 2008
You've got that right about her smile! She could light up a room.
SAMBO

Gregory, AR

#21 Jun 2, 2008
Just Me wrote:
John Eric Campbell went to PHS until transferring to tech, class of '93. Such a waste.....
Its pretty clear you didnt know him well !!
Just me

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Jun 3, 2008
SAMBO wrote:
<quoted text>Its pretty clear you didnt know him well !!
I knew him VERY well! In fact, I just talked to his mom 2 wks ago! I know he went to RHS & to Tech both. I even have his annual from GCT in 93, that his mom gave me!
Sassy

Gregory, AR

#24 Jun 3, 2008
I never knew of him going to Tech. He was a year younger than me and he was at RHS his Junior year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 5 hr luci 11,494
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 5 hr luci 2,576
LA Nights 5 hr The real Eddie 16
Black kids at Paragould water park 6 hr A voice 128
Paragould Fireworks 6 hr fore work show time 3
fireworks show for paragould (May '12) 6 hr fore work show time 27
skeeters 7 hr bitten 1

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance