shayla wilson

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2008
paragould is the most disgusting town to ever live in.
i hate paragould.
all it has is nasty liars that like to start shit.
now really

Secaucus, NJ

#2 Aug 8, 2008
come on. it can't be that bad.
citizen

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2008
To a great degree, you will find what you seek and what you are. If you are mean, associate with others who are that way and conduct yourself in that manner, you will find others to be nasty, liars, or whatever. If you project a positive outlook, work for the betterment of your community, associate with the type of people you prefer to be around and look at the positive side of an issue, you will find those with the same attributes. Birds of a feather flock together.....
wannabebountythe doghunter

Paragould, AR

#5 Aug 9, 2008
citizen wrote:
To a great degree, you will find what you seek and what you are. If you are mean, associate with others who are that way and conduct yourself in that manner, you will find others to be nasty, liars, or whatever. If you project a positive outlook, work for the betterment of your community, associate with the type of people you prefer to be around and look at the positive side of an issue, you will find those with the same attributes. Birds of a feather flock together.....
amen!!
Resident

Paragould, AR

#6 Aug 9, 2008
shayla wilson wrote:
i hate paragould.
i agree. i have traveled all over the world and it is one of the most hypocritical and dramatic, drug infested town i have experienced and i have lived here my whole life.

“Gray Wolf Club”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Hog Thief Valley, Arkansas

#7 Aug 9, 2008
I think it should be named the capital of gossip cities for Arkansas. No where else in this state can it be beat.
Goobertown Flash

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2008
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree. i have traveled all over the world and it is one of the most hypocritical and dramatic, drug infested town i have experienced and i have lived here my whole life.
Traveling to a country and living there are quiet different. What you experience is totally different.

How many countries have you traveled to?

How many countries have you lived in?

By the way I am not disagreeing with you about Paragould.
Stupid is as stupid does

Redfield, AR

#9 Aug 9, 2008
len117 wrote:
I think it should be named the capital of gossip cities for Arkansas. No where else in this state can it be beat.
You obviously have never been to many small towns. The smaller the town, the more the gossip. It's not isolated to Paragould by any means.
Nowhere Man

Gregory, AR

#10 Aug 9, 2008
shayla wilson wrote:
i hate paragould.
I just went an unlocked all of the gates, you are free to leave.
REALLY

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2008
Nowhere Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went an unlocked all of the gates, you are free to leave.
Thank you don't think anyone s forcing anyone to stay. If you are so worried about gossip what the hell you doing on here.

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#12 Aug 9, 2008
My name is Ray, but you gotta call me Dragon

“Gray Wolf Club”

Level 2

Since: Dec 07

Hog Thief Valley, Arkansas

#13 Aug 9, 2008
Stupid is as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never been to many small towns. The smaller the town, the more the gossip. It's not isolated to Paragould by any means.
Maybe not, but it's topix message board is sure wild compared to most.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2008
I will have to disagree about being the biggest drug infested town. Have you been to Searcy? OMG its really bad. I think the prosecuting attorney is on Meth cuz she stands at the bench clicking her pen franticly like shes geeking out bad! But I do agree bout this town being infested pretty bad news all around.
Nowhere Man

Gregory, AR

#15 Aug 9, 2008
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you don't think anyone s forcing anyone to stay. If you are so worried about gossip what the hell you doing on here.
Are you talking to me? I'm not worried about gossip. I even start it sometimes.
I like it here

United States

#16 Aug 9, 2008
shayla wilson wrote:
i hate paragould.
If you dont like it, get the EFF out
I like it here

United States

#17 Aug 9, 2008
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it here

United States

#18 Aug 9, 2008
Goobertown Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Traveling to a country and living there are quiet different. What you experience is totally different.
How many countries have you traveled to?
How many countries have you lived in?
By the way I am not disagreeing with you about Paragould.
Cry Baby

Paragould, AR

#19 Aug 9, 2008
shayla wilson wrote:
i hate paragould.
wha wha boo hoo cry
Case closed

Gregory, AR

#20 Aug 12, 2008
I absolutly looooooove Paragould it is a great place to grow up wonderful school and community spirit and if you think its just a bunch of lair and ppl that start stuff ur prolly hangin out w the wrong crowd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog trainer 3 hr Slim 4
Advice for business owners 3 hr Advice 1
Loser 4 hr guest 3
Rockingchair 5 hr Jill Loberg 5
Larry Hensley (Jan '14) 6 hr Guest 86
incest 6 hr random 3
Dad at Paragould Primary 7 hr Guest 9

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance