Next Last
Momma

Paragould, AR

#1 Aug 26, 2008
Has anyone ever worked for this place?
memommatoo

Daleville, AL

#2 Aug 26, 2008
I have a friend who is in orientation today. She says they work you in your district. The pay is pretty good. But, I think she said you only get paid bi-weekly. Hope this helps
Sunny

Birmingham, AL

#3 Aug 26, 2008
The pay is weekly. I worked there last year until I found a full time job and loved it. It's a great place to work for stay at home moms. It's also a great place to start if you have a teaching degree and trying to get full time employment. You can choose what level you feel most comfortable teaching. I highly recommend it.
jlw

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2008
how many college hours, if any do you have to have?
Tyre

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2008
i worked here and it was not a bad job i enjoyed working with the kids and ppl
Momma

Paragould, AR

#6 Aug 26, 2008
Well..i put my application in today up there. Do you know how long it takes for them to run that background check on you, i was kinda wondering when i may get called to go to orientation. I was also wondering when they call you? like if they call the night before or if they call that same morning. I work midnight-7 a.m. at another job so i just want to make sure i will be able to receive calls from them. And also what does this pay? sorry for all the questions but i would greatly appreciate any info..
Jennifer

Little Rock, AR

#7 Aug 27, 2008
Momma wrote:
Well..i put my application in today up there. Do you know how long it takes for them to run that background check on you, i was kinda wondering when i may get called to go to orientation. I was also wondering when they call you? like if they call the night before or if they call that same morning. I work midnight-7 a.m. at another job so i just want to make sure i will be able to receive calls from them. And also what does this pay? sorry for all the questions but i would greatly appreciate any info..
I worked there last year. I believe the pay was $50 for a full day. They do not usually give you advance warning of when they need you to work. They will call at any time and need you right then. If you cannot make it right then, they will find someone else. I did not have an orientation. I enjoyed it, but I gave them my college school schedule, and they ALWAYS called anyway to ask if I could work on the days that I was supposed to be in school. Good luck.
Scotty

Gregory, AR

#8 Aug 27, 2008
Momma wrote:
I put my application in last Friday and today in the mail I got a letter saying that I was approved.
Wondering

Paragould, AR

#9 Aug 30, 2008
Once you get approved what happens then?
Scotty

Gregory, AR

#10 Aug 30, 2008
The letter they send you contains your user id and password. You use them at www.aesoponline.com You can search for jobs or they have an 800 number that you can call.
Wondering

Paragould, AR

#11 Aug 30, 2008
I got my letter today..do i need to call that number and record my name? that is what the letter says. And when i do call and record my name do i just say my name or do i have to say anything else?

Gregory, AR

#12 Aug 30, 2008
Wondering wrote:
I got my letter today..do i need to call that number and record my name? that is what the letter says. And when i do call and record my name do i just say my name or do i have to say anything else?
you didn't pay very much attention during orientation did you?
Scotty

Gregory, AR

#13 Aug 30, 2008
what orientation are you talking about? They never said anything to me about orientation. I got that letter in the mail and I logged in to see if there were any assignments for me, and it said no assignments found. Is there more I am supposed to do? If so, please tell me what. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
happy

Gregory, AR

#14 Aug 30, 2008
u don't have to go online to get jobs....the call center will call u and keep u real busy if u want to be....school is not in full swing yet but in a month or so they will call alot...the pay at paragould is 60.00 and if u have a teaching degree its 75.00...hope this helps..:)
Wondering

Paragould, AR

#15 Aug 31, 2008
Thanks Scotty and Happy..as far as guest....how rude! I called the number and recorded my name, and i am like Scotty..wondering if there is anything else that i need to do or if they will just automatically start calling me for jobs?
wondering2

United States

#16 Aug 31, 2008
what are the qualifications needed for employment?
working for them

Paragould, AR

#17 Sep 26, 2008
i have been working for Subteach for a couple of weeks. I was under the impression that Subs got a flat rate per day, or half a day. But when i received my first check today, i was paid by the hour. Any one sure about the rate of pay? Thanks
Teacher

United States

#18 Sep 26, 2008
If you know a teacher, ask them to request you. I always request my sub when possible. There are a few I have asked SubTeach to never put back in my room. Once you get started and you are doing a good job, the teachers will want you to come back. Good luck!
working for them

Paragould, AR

#19 Sep 26, 2008
Thanks so much..but do you have any idea about the pay by the hour or day situation?
working for them

Paragould, AR

#20 Sep 28, 2008
just trying to bump this one up...i really need to know if it pays by the day or by the hour..thanks so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min Reality Check 40,067
where's nick cox? ne1 know him? (Nov '08) 27 min Chris couch 33
What about Finley and Sage 43 min wondering too 2
John 3:16 ministries 58 min Why 19
Question for the men 1 hr Guest 13
Hookup 2 hr Dakota 4
Nicole Martin (aka Rolex) (Mar '17) 4 hr garbageman 9

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance