My boyfriends always wants to pee on me, is this normal

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 2, 2010
I love my boyfriend but lately here he is always wanting to piss on me during sex. I let him but it got on my lips and it didnt taste so good so now I am not sure if I should say no.On top of that I dont shower at night only in the morning so I wake up smelling bad. He crapped on my chest and that was to gross so once was enough of that.What do I do I dont want him to break up with me cuz of this
visitor

Paragould, AR

#2 Aug 2, 2010
Urinate & Poop on him stupid
Mr Helpful

Mcdowell, VA

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Try vomiting on his chest during sex. Thats wicked hot.

“Free Hugs”

Since: May 09

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2010
and your letting him???!!!
Yep

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2010
I pissed all over my ex once but it was just to see how nasty of a skanky whore she was well that and to see how much I could get by with and I never looked at that skank the same nor do I date girls from the leachville monette n Manila area anymore or ones with pink hair lol

Blytheville, AR

#6 Aug 2, 2010
curious wrote:
I love my boyfriend but lately here he is always wanting to piss on me during sex. I let him but it got on my lips and it didnt taste so good so now I am not sure if I should say no.On top of that I dont shower at night only in the morning so I wake up smelling bad. He crapped on my chest and that was to gross so once was enough of that.What do I do I dont want him to break up with me cuz of this
if he pissed on you and you did not shower till the next morning,stay with him,you deserve each other.

“Just Kiss Me”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

My tongue is 14 inches long.

#7 Aug 2, 2010
I pee on people all the time.
noseitall

Paragould, AR

#8 Aug 2, 2010
okay, how does he piss on you without getting urine all over the bed? and what is the point?
GCTRamhead

Aubrey, TX

#9 Aug 2, 2010
This is just sick.. Everyone of you Greene County hicks

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2010
she nasty
he won

Sulphur Springs, TX

#11 Aug 2, 2010
he's testing you like dude said, to see how far he can go treating you like shit and you still say i love you he'll hit you next if he's not already, get ready for it. choke you. what if he ever thinks about killing you juliet?
Yep

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2010
he won wrote:
he's testing you like dude said, to see how far he can go treating you like shit and you still say i love you he'll hit you next if he's not already, get ready for it. choke you. what if he ever thinks about killing you juliet?
Hey I was drunk when I did it lol and trust me I dumped her imediately after.....like I said she was a skanky slut but she did put up a hell of a front

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Paragould, AR

#13 Aug 2, 2010
I'll pee in your butt
OMG

Paragould, AR

#14 Aug 2, 2010
young lady where is your self respect?????????? YES ITS BAD!!! Hep c can be spread through urination, the bacteria alone is enough to deteroriate metals! HELLLO!!!
Yep

Arlington, TX

#16 Aug 2, 2010
OMG wrote:
young lady where is your self respect?????????? YES ITS BAD!!! Hep c can be spread through urination, the bacteria alone is enough to deteroriate metals! HELLLO!!!
Hep C is also transmitted through semen which I'm sure she gets a lot of if she's letting this guy piss on her and poop
hutt

Singapore, Singapore

#17 Aug 3, 2010
hmm
DJA

Washington, IN

#18 Aug 3, 2010
He shittt on you?!?! Wow that's effed up!! How could you let him do that!! Let alone even hve that conversation?! Did you wait til the next morning to shower on that one too?
Blue

Paragould, AR

#19 Aug 3, 2010
curious wrote:
Tell him your cool with it, then go buy yourself a real powerfull stun gun and when he whipps it out and starts peeing, shoot him right above the penis with it, after he gets done convulsing and rithing in pain ask him how he liked that and tell him that everytime he wants to pee on you, you are goin to shoot him with the stun gun...
Get real

Hardy, AR

#20 Aug 3, 2010
Can't you see this is some idiot, making up a story to get some answers. It believeable except for not showering, and talking about the taste of pee. golden showers has been around for a long time, but he dream up a more vivid way to talk about it. There are some men and woman that like to pee on, but its a very rare act of sexual fantasy.
jeff

Cedar Rapids, IA

#22 Aug 3, 2010
squat over his face and piss all over him... tell him it is reciprical love and next time he goes to sleep you are going to poop in his face. see what his response is. then dump his sick, weird azz. bet he has humped up your butt and had you lick it and give him a bj and swallow. you sound like a skanky slut and he treats you like one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Trammell, Laura Stone, Melissa Howard & J... (Oct '13) 10 min Former Jailer 70
Why Hillary will be President 35 min like a fox 65
missing Chihuahua 45 min REWARD 1
jeff wimberley 1 hr I believe you 3
What did God say to Moses about Gays? (Jan '13) 1 hr guest 202
Crack heads on 707 rd 1 hr jtd 47
Blue lights on 358 last night? 2 hr GUEST 3
wreck 2 hr Gene K 3
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]