Next Last

“make someone smile today”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#183 Feb 6, 2013
truthisjust wrote:
<quoted text>
Counseling can help. Just a suggestion. I'm seeing one and it is making a difference.
anyone needing counseling should consider contacting Charlie Jackson, he used to be with Life Strategies but im not sure now. he does the whole family, individually or as a group or couples. the man has a gift and hes been there and done that, between his own life experiences and education he can help anyone with about any situation if you let him.

United States

#184 Feb 6, 2013
He left counseling awhile ago. He was running for something a couple years ago. Yes I agree he was very good .
With you

Paragould, AR

#185 Feb 6, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
Hey, just forget relationships with anyone. Get a dawg. Cheaper, more peaceful, and quiet.
dawgs mans best friend.
Therenow

Paragould, AR

#186 Feb 6, 2013
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
<quoted text>You need to grieve it like a death. It's the end of a relationship, a marriage & life as you knew it. Not a d@mn thing wrong with screaming & crying so hard mere slits become your eye sockets. It's okay to replay things in your mind. Go through the whys & whens & how comes. The what ifs... Then begin to forgive yourself.... For allowing yourself to be hurt, to have been blinded & naive. For all of the times you trusted & believed. It's such a long list. It's therapy dear. It's recognizing & feeling the pain. For as hard as you love is definitely how hard you will hurt. This is normal. I'm so far removed from "that day" in my life...but I still remember. Now I smile. The pain is gone. It was replaced with content & an inner peace. I can't put into words how it feels.... you just wake up one day & it's as if in your sleep someone ripped out your broken heart & replaced it with a new one:)
Boy, you hit the nail on the head there....EXACTLY. I am still going through much of that. Glad to hear there IS light at the end of the tunnel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff wimberley 25 min concernedMother 1
Valor thieves of Paragould 46 min Red 1
Silverwood apartments 51 min concernedMother 8
You can rest easy the Paragould Police are on t... 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 50
vegas tans 1 hr guest 5
Brad Fultz (Feb '14) 1 hr dont want to know 6
what are they building by taco 1 hr si senore 4
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) Thu worried 672
More from around the web

Paragould People Search