First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Guests

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I was had a affair with a man working at mduke ari. He left his wife for me told me how much he loved then left me to got back to her for the kids. The problem is his kids are grown. He still tells me he loves me. I'm so confused
United States

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Guests wrote:
I was had a affair with a man working at mduke ari. He left his wife for me told me how much he loved then left me to got back to her for the kids. The problem is his kids are grown. He still tells me he loves me. I'm so confused
Karma is a bitch, ain't she? You fell for the oldest trick in the book and are now getting served what you deserve. Don't play with fire and you won't get burned.

Paragould, AR

#3 Jan 28, 2013
lol too funny,sounds like he likes the strange but doesnt like your baggage,having his cake and eating it too probably just pulled his slong outta the wife when you put it in your mouth,i used to laugh when my exes came right behind the other was thinkin the whole time surely she can taste her didnt even have time to shower yet,but oh yeah karma you getting what ya deserve for sure!

Paragould, AR

#4 Jan 28, 2013
I agree about the karma. More times than not the man returns back to his wife. Telling you he still loves you and he went home for his grown kids, sounds to me like an excuse to keep you around when he wants. Do yourself a favor and move on. Find a single guy and leave married men alone. Married men are nothing but trouble. What I mean by that is he's just using you and your going to be the one hurt. Think about how his wife felt and feels. How wld you like to be messed around on?
Who knew

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 28, 2013
My husband has many affairs and just when I think hes done with them here we go again. Yes I'm the stupid one but when you are so broken you start believing it's ok cause he really doesn't want to leAve you he's just having fun. I wish I didn't exist I'm broken enough to not even care anymore.

Paragould, AR

#6 Jan 28, 2013
sometimes wifes get defensive and step their game up too make it harder for the guy to just move on,might even be what changes the ballgame in the marriage,she may be giving it up and playing the game to make him want what he though he could live without!!!
Who knew

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 28, 2013
I have tried everything apparently I am beautiful and hot but just don't have IT whatever it is .... He is denied nothing.... Why risk throwing it all away on cheap tricks
Who knew

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 28, 2013
The lies I cannot take the lies at this point in our marriage I would just rather know the truth and live with it that way when these women talk to me and see me I don't look stupid talking to them like they are a friend. I believe I answered my own question I am just stupid and not worthy of respect

Paragould, AR

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Who knew wrote:
My husband has many affairs and just when I think hes done with them here we go again. Yes I'm the stupid one but when you are so broken you start believing it's ok cause he really doesn't want to leAve you he's just having fun. I wish I didn't exist I'm broken enough to not even care anymore.
my husband has had many affairs to. With women from work and some met through friends. I have low self esteem and trust issues but I do not believe its ok. I do fall for the its over and not going to do it again. He goes awhile then here we go again. Have you noticed a cheater can never find time to spend with their spouse they are always busy, yet they find the time to pursue a woman and meet and hook up. My husband even while cheating has been sexually active with me, well he hasn't even touched me in months now gotta say I believe he's back at it now.
Who knew

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 28, 2013
I can't get out of my head how I was once his everything and couldn't keep his hands off me and even if it's in a fantasy world I live in believing it will be that way again then so be it cause it is what gets me through the day I will feel that love again.... I try every day to be a better wife maybe I gripe too much. It has to be me right or why else would he be looking?

Paragould, AR

#12 Jan 28, 2013
figure its one of those deals where as long as you allow it he feels comfortable in doing it without the worry of losing anything,but you also dont deserve to have to live that way and if despite your best efforts seems to be always on the prowl then kick em to the curb and go find you someone new you deserve some peaceand happiness
Sparkly 6 inch high hills

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2013
IT IS NEVER OUR FAULT OUR HUSBAND'S CAN NOT STAY FAITHFUL! Don't ever think that. The problem is with them!

Ash Flat, AR

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Who was the guy? And leave him or do it to him show him how it feels

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Who knew wrote:
I can't get out of my head how I was once his everything and couldn't keep his hands off me and even if it's in a fantasy world I live in believing it will be that way again then so be it cause it is what gets me through the day I will feel that love again.... I try every day to be a better wife maybe I gripe too much. It has to be me right or why else would he be looking?
Its the thrill of the hunt/ chase, then conquer. It is similar to a man hunting a deer then he bags it. It's the high. What makes cheating even more fun is he has to do it in secret which makes it even more exciting. It proves how cunning he is. He feels smarter than the woman he cheats on. Superior. He thinks , wow other women are hot for me so I must be great. Then he sees if he can gets away with it again.

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2013
What really makes you feel like crap is when they bring you home an STD.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Jan 29, 2013
It's nothing more than self deceiving Bull crap. It destroys families chilren and is a sefish thing to do.If i ever remarry and that happens to me i'm out after the first time!!!!

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
What really makes you feel like crap is when they bring you home an STD.
I hope you left or had them leave after!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 29, 2013
So no one thinks that her screwing a married man is bad? Hypocrits, if he isn't divorced completely they are still married, you are in the wrong as well. And just for the record women cheat just as much, the amount of women who cheated on their husbands while in Iraq/Afghanistan was about 70% for the guard

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21 Jan 29, 2013
I never said sleeping with a married person was a good thing! I don't believe any of us are in a position to be judgemental of a person we have never met. I'm sorry if you are angered by what i said but i was expressing my oppinion on what was asked. That's what this site is for.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Also sin is sin. There are none of us without it. From lust,greed,envey,sloth,pride,a nger,murder. It's all the same. So no i don't judge because we all have sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deer lives matters 4 min Yep 106
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Rockee 40,854
biggest one 15 min guest 1
Holly younger 39 min WOW TruthTeller 3
adam brown?? (Jun '09) 13 hr Jay green 4
anyone know sarah bradshaw? 14 hr Really 32
Coricidin HBP Cough and Cold , a.k.a. Triple C (Sep '08) 15 hr DMX 214

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance