r u pregnant but don't want it

r u pregnant but don't want it

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2013
My husband and I are looking to adopt ur baby. Please get in touch with me.

Blytheville, AR

#2 Feb 9, 2013
go to adopting agency duh

Paragould, AR

#3 Feb 9, 2013
guest wrote:
we can't we have a record.

Lockhart, TX

#4 Feb 9, 2013
guest wrote:
What a childish remark. Was it necessary?

Blytheville, AR

#5 Feb 9, 2013
then why should somebody give their baby to you. if you put more detail in the message it would sound better. your just wanting to adopt a baby. We don't know anything bout you.

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Probably arrested for child abuse or molestation.

I'm pregnant but going to have abortion next week!!
Sandman

Waco, TX

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
Let's have an abortion party with lots of drinking and unprotected sex!

Level 6

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
oh girl don,t kill the child give it to someone please the child has a right to life.it didn,t do anything to you please give it a chance i am praying you change your mind I understand not being able to keep and suport it but find a nice home for it

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
First off u have more than one person responding under guest. No we don't have records. We r a drug couple or want a baby but adoption agency want too much money. My husband has held the same job for over 15 years. And I work for home. We both have kids from previous relationships but want one together. We don't receive any type of government benefits, we provide for our family on our own. All proper legal steps will be taken. So if u r just here to make rude and uncalled statements then please go somewhere else.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2013
guest wrote:
First off u have more than one person responding under guest. No we don't have records. We r a drug couple or want a baby but adoption agency want too much money. My husband has held the same job for over 15 years. And I work for home. We both have kids from previous relationships but want one together. We don't receive any type of government benefits, we provide for our family on our own. All proper legal steps will be taken. So if u r just here to make rude and uncalled statements then please go somewhere else.
I wish you all the luck in the world. In my late 20's I so desperatly wanted a child i was at the point your at. Looking for someone who did not want their baby. I was blessed not long after with a pregnancy of my own. Good luck to you! I find it hard to believe there are those who think abortion is a joke. A child is a blessing and should be thought of as such. People can be cruel and make heartless statements as above. Good luck may your dreams come true!

Paragould, AR

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Think about starting a new thread. I believe 90%-95% of mothers that put their child up for adoption do not do it because they do not want them.......

Paragould, AR

#12 Feb 9, 2013
lindat61 wrote:
<quoted text>oh girl don,t kill the child give it to someone please the child has a right to life.it didn,t do anything to you please give it a chance i am praying you change your mind I understand not being able to keep and suport it but find a nice home for it
Obama and librals will help me with a lone for a business if I have the abortion planned parternhood told me. so next week I be come a free and independent women..... it is not a life yet they told me.. it is my body to choose to do with as I please.

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2013
The baby is not alive. So abortion is fine. I don't want it coming around 20 years later looking for me and causing problems.
Abortion is the best solution.
guest10

Paragould, AR

#14 Feb 10, 2013
I want a baby
BIllyJoe

Paragould, AR

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Apparently no one knows the laws here in Arkansas. You cannot get an abortion in Arkansas unless you meet the specified requirements, such as incest, risk of the mother's life, or rape. Keep up with the laws of Arkansas and you'd realize all this banter about an abortion is crap.

Level 6

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 11, 2013
BIllyJoe wrote:
Apparently no one knows the laws here in Arkansas. You cannot get an abortion in Arkansas unless you meet the specified requirements, such as incest, risk of the mother's life, or rape. Keep up with the laws of Arkansas and you'd realize all this banter about an abortion is crap.
I was wondering if it was true just didn,t seem to be right

Blytheville, AR

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
The baby is not alive. So abortion is fine. I don't want it coming around 20 years later looking for me and causing problems.
Abortion is the best solution.
you should be shot. why would you say the baby is not alive, the baby has a heartbeat, baby grows. abortion is not the best solution. if you didn't wanna get pregnant dont put yourself in that situation wear a condom use birth control. yes I can understand some exceptions like rape, incest, but there's always somebody wanting to adopt.
Poplar ave

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 11, 2013
On poplar ave in Memphis is an abortion clinic. It costs $400. You have to be at least 12 weeks pregnant though. I took a friend there. It was clean and the people were nice and understanding. If you don't want a baby and are to stupid to figure out how birth control works then you shouldn't have a baby.
UNDONE

Kirksville, MO

#19 Feb 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and librals will help me with a lone for a business if I have the abortion planned parternhood told me. so next week I be come a free and independent women..... it is not a life yet they told me.. it is my body to choose to do with as I please.
I have to say first of all that if you're killing a baby to get a government loan...GOD'S GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT. And life begins at conception, i dont know of one single thing that grows that is not alive. You're right about one thing though, it is your body that's true but couldn't you have acted responsively in the first place if you didn't want a child? people like you who think that its ok to have unprotected sex simply because its so easy to terminate an unwanted pregnancy,make me sick.

Blytheville, AR

#20 Feb 11, 2013
just how can you sit there and pay 400 bucks to kill your baby is just crazy. you have no heart if you do that. you walk out and be all happy about it. people make me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat moms 18 min Guest 1
Dead beat dads in Paragould (Jan '15) 25 min Guest 41
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Awww 18,268
Detroit 2 hr Eastside 7
Kevan Leake (Sep '15) 2 hr Duke 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 41,443
david rohrer 3 hr Haha 1

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance