brian

Gregory, AR

#1 May 28, 2010
who hauls the cheapest gravel
Ummm

Little Rock, AR

#2 May 28, 2010
Your question needs to be, who hauls the correct gravel for the project I am working on. Not all gravel is the same, and more times than not "cheap" gravel is just that.
brian

Gregory, AR

#3 May 28, 2010
Ummm wrote:
Your question needs to be, who hauls the correct gravel for the project I am working on. Not all gravel is the same, and more times than not "cheap" gravel is just that.
look i'm not looking for a lession. i am just looking for some cheap gravel and what the price is to get it to my shop. so wise ass if you want to give lessions go be a teacher. thats the problem on here all you wise asses want to act like you are smarter than one another. this is topixs so stick with the topic. i just need 3 loads of gravel not some education.
justfyi

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 28, 2010
We had some "gravel" hauled to our house that was cheap. It was mostly red dirt and a couple of rocks.

Not trying to be a smartass, just say that Ummm is right.

Hope you get your answer.
brian

Gregory, AR

#5 May 29, 2010
i'm not trying to be one either. but this is topixs and i asked a question and 2 of you havent gave me a answer just trying to school me on gravel. i know a little about gravel. trust me. i just want a answer to my question not more remarks about gravel. just who hauls cheap gravel. figured this was a waiste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12th avenue RIGHT NOW!!!! 28 min Guest 153
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Ritchie 33,841
steroid bust at local gym???? (Sep '09) 10 hr Fact 81
tax refund direct deposit (Feb '15) 10 hr Get the facts 16
Handyman why so hard to find any? 10 hr Yoyoyayo 6
dr shrader at ammc er (Aug '12) 12 hr nik66 4
What happened at the game tonight? (Oct '08) 15 hr Anonymous 59

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance