tech is horrible !!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tuffy

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
The football team has fallen apart, the kids dont want to play, the parents want the coach fired, the jr. high has won 1 game in three years. I LOVE IT !! It sucks to suck. Even the GCT test scores are way down. Way to go...losers.

Kinda funny these people that transferred their kids out there because it was sooooooo much better, hows that going ?

The grass is not always greener on the other side !! The other side of town in this case. You made your choice trader/losers now live with it !
The Golden Eagle

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Things arnt good. We still have a new HS, hows your old building ?
Mom

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Ready for it to be over. If me changes arnt made my kid wont ply next year.
guest also

Arkadelphia, AR

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Tuffy wrote:
The football team has fallen apart, the kids dont want to play, the parents want the coach fired, the jr. high has won 1 game in three years. I LOVE IT !! It sucks to suck. Even the GCT test scores are way down. Way to go...losers.
Kinda funny these people that transferred their kids out there because it was sooooooo much better, hows that going ?
The grass is not always greener on the other side !! The other side of town in this case. You made your choice trader/losers now live with it !
Maybe it's the kids that transferred there that is bring them down!
Lafe had a good basketball team then they went with Marmaduke now they have a better team...makes a differ!!

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2012
You are just jealous cause tech has a new high-school and still has higher scores than paragould and hasn't turned into a shit school
manny

Paragould, AR

#6 Oct 28, 2012
maybe they should combine the two schools and call them the horny eagles lol

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Yeah they really appreciate that new school..Multi million dollars spent does not a good school make. Money does not buy happiness or good grades. When are you supposedly adults going to learn this. You know the kid get it from the teachers, administration and all concerned.

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2012
manny wrote:
maybe they should combine the two schools and call them the horny eagles lol
Lol! Good one! I agree!
PHS Dad

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Paragould 35 Tech 21
observer

Paragould, AR

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Tuffy wrote:
Jealousy and envy is hard to live with and in order for you to feel better, you need to make up lies and run others down. Sorry but what you are saying is not true. You have not looked at the scores because they actually are better. The football team is not doing great, but nobody is wanting to go to Paragould. Tech has so much more going for it that Paragould and it will continue. Just grin and bear it.
Gosh

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2012
Tuffy wrote:
Who cares about a freaking sports team? I send my kids there to get an education, not to play a stupid game that causes more injuries to students than all other sports combined.

Don't worry about it, if your kids don't go there, ours are doing just fine.

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Yeah, I guess Tech needs to get a stadium with turf so we can say we dump money in the sports programs. I'm proud we have a new high school. At least it gives the district room to grow and the building are not so congested now. As far as grades? Look up the Arkansas Dept of education. I think you'll see the percentages of graduating students will make you eat your words.
green is good

Paragould, AR

#13 Oct 29, 2012
The Golden Eagle wrote:
Things arnt good. We still have a new HS, hows your old building ?
It is going great. My kids all have good teachers, clean classrooms, and enjoy school. Unlike what we had to put up with at Paragould.
sandman

Arlington, TX

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Mom wrote:
Ready for it to be over. If me changes arnt made my kid wont ply next year.
do you mean your kid sux and isn't good enough to play?
Curious

Paragould, AR

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Tuffy wrote:
Please tell me that you are not an adult! Because if you are, you are most definitely one of the dumbest in this town. I am sorry that your life seems to amount to nothing but can you not just let theses kids be kids and find something else to worry about in life besides a HIGH SCHOOL football team? SERIOUSLY... GROW UP!! LOL!!
Nicole Eagle

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2012
I'm graduated now, but did attend both Tech and Paragould. After attending PHS for a few years I transferred to Tech. Paragould school was terrible! The teachers are very bad, don't care to help you. There was a fight every single day at that school. Tech is way better educationally and that's what matters. They have teachers who actually care about you and your grades, care about helping you understand. And as far as phs having better test scores?? Ummm where did you get your info? Tech has beat Paragould for over ten years now. Hense the teachers. I loved tech an will send my children there. The principals are all amazing as well. Mr. Todd is a wonderful man, he helped me through a lot of things while I was in jr high. Mr. Weeks is by far the greatest man I've ever gotten the pleasure of knowing. He cares about each and everyone of his students. Mr. Chipman and mr. gerish are wonderful as well. They care! That's the diff between Paragould and tech. Tech is better funded, have better teachers, better school board and they all care!
lol

Paragould, AR

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Tech wins AGAIN
Fmr Student

Harrison, AR

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Nicole Eagle wrote:
I'm graduated now, but did attend both Tech and Paragould. After attending PHS for a few years I transferred to Tech. Paragould school was terrible! The teachers are very bad, don't care to help you. There was a fight every single day at that school. Tech is way better educationally and that's what matters. They have teachers who actually care about you and your grades, care about helping you understand. And as far as phs having better test scores?? Ummm where did you get your info? Tech has beat Paragould for over ten years now. Hense the teachers. I loved tech an will send my children there. The principals are all amazing as well. Mr. Todd is a wonderful man, he helped me through a lot of things while I was in jr high. Mr. Weeks is by far the greatest man I've ever gotten the pleasure of knowing. He cares about each and everyone of his students. Mr. Chipman and mr. gerish are wonderful as well. They care! That's the diff between Paragould and tech. Tech is better funded, have better teachers, better school board and they all care!
Yes, the right teachers do make all the difference! Apparently PHS has much lower standards for the qualifications (both academic and moral) of their teachers than Tech ( as well as other school districts); as evidenced by the test scores, morale, and ranking ( see http://high-schools.com/schools/13466/paragou... ). They really scrape the bottom of the barrel.
Bulldog

Paragould, AR

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Fmr Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the right teachers do make all the difference! Apparently PHS has much lower standards for the qualifications (both academic and moral) of their teachers than Tech ( as well as other school districts); as evidenced by the test scores, morale, and ranking ( see http://high-schools.com/schools/13466/paragou... ). They really scrape the bottom of the barrel.
Hosman really hurt Paragould. I think it is probably better now.

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 31, 2012
Fmr Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! PHS really does scrape the bottom of the barrel when they hire teachers. Must get the ones unemployable elsewhere. Some of them there probably wouldn't even qualify to be a janitor here at Tech. Either "academically, morally" or otherwise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green acres 18 min Rnpay 1
Monroe going Union 1 hr anonymous123 47
air conditioner for scrap metal free 1 hr kim 1
Holly Motsinger 1 hr Guest 1
Apostolic Lighthouse (Oct '14) 2 hr alpha dog 374
steven lewis 5 hr wonder 3
Looking for a biker 6 hr Guest 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages