First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ghosttravler

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Say a prayer for the little ones who lost their lives in the pursuit of an education. Say a prayer for the families that now have to spend Christmas alone without the sound of laughter
And joy of a young child as they open a new toy..
Things will l never be the same again. God bless the 27 that never had a chance to live. And to the shooter who killed himself i say hurrah it couldn't happen to a more deserving idiot

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Well aren't you all heart!! No sympathy for the dead shooter?

How many babies have been aborted today? More than 27.

What about them?????
Dogma

Van Buren, AR

#3 Dec 14, 2012
ghosttravler wrote:
Say a prayer for the little ones who lost their lives in the pursuit of an education. Say a prayer for the families that now have to spend Christmas alone without the sound of laughter
And joy of a young child as they open a new toy..
Things will l never be the same again. God bless the 27 that never had a chance to live. And to the shooter who killed himself i say hurrah it couldn't happen to a more deserving idiot
And becase you had to make this thread outhouse mouse will try to turn it into a political issue... May you burn in hell for starting this mess. Idiot!

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
What about them?????
How many?

Where?

... and what were their names?
ghosttravler

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
What about them?????
TO ALL WHOM R COLD AND.HEARTLESS I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY U R NO BETTER THAN THE SHOOTER. U SEEM TO THINK THAT U HAVE THE POWERS OF JUDGEMENT. LOL IN THE MIRROR AND AS FAR AS MOUSE GOES I CARE LESXs

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Who gave you the right to judge????

Why is your judgment or cold hearted ness and opinion the only one that should be heard???

You're not as good as the shooter!!!!

Paragould, AR

#7 Dec 14, 2012
You are a chode.
Guest wrote:
What about them?????
Your stupid

Pearcy, AR

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
What about them?????
Did u seriously just ask for sympathy for the shooter? Your a dumb@$$!!!! And these parents did not ask for these children to die like in an abortion! I don't agree with abortion either but this has nothing to do with that topic! You cold harded B!tch!!!!! F the shooter I'm glad he is dead all thought I wished he would have been suffocated to death instead or electrocuted!
Dogma

Van Buren, AR

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
How many?
Where?
... and what were their names?
And Satan arrives on the scene, just as I predicted.

As Outhouse mouse always says, Never let a good disaster go to waste.

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Your stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u seriously just ask for sympathy for the shooter? Your a dumb@$$!!!! And these parents did not ask for these children to die like in an abortion! I don't agree with abortion either but this has nothing to do with that topic! You cold harded B!tch!!!!! F the shooter I'm glad he is dead all thought I wished he would have been suffocated to death instead or electrocuted!
So it's ok for kids to die if the parents want it.

So you want to torture the shooter. How nice!!

You really are a caring person!!

United States

#13 Dec 14, 2012
People, grow up. Stop fighting. There is too much needless anger!
What this 20 year old did is pure evil. The so called people who do something like this have nothing good about them. They have allowed the devil to take them over. Let us not do the same and bicker amongst ourselves.
May God give comfort to the parents' breaking hearts. Also, if the shooter's father and brother are innocents in this, and they likely are, imagine what they will have to live with. God help this evil world.

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2012
God created this evil world. It is his fault.

Lets get rid of him. He is the problem!!!!

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
It's a wonder you are still breathing. One day you won't be and you will be in eternity right along with this shooter of today. You are as evil as he in saying what you did. You listen to too much Bill Mayer or whatever his name is and his ilk. Maybe you think it's in vogue to be atheist? You poor misguided fool. For a person who says there is no God is a fool says the Bible. The faces of evil are many.

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2012
See ya there you misguided ass!!!

Paragould, AR

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Who's stopping you?
Guest wrote:

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2012
guest wrote:
Who's stopping you?
<quoted text>
Good response. What would he do to God but blaspheme Him and spit in His face like he has done in his post. God is patient. He will wait for his retribution. One day every person will get down on there knees before God or Jesus Christ and will confess and know who he is. Then those who have lived their lives as Christians will spend eternity with God and those who did not will spend eternity with the devil. This life is not a rehearsal. It's the real thing.

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Dec 14, 2012
There is no god so I can't do anything.

Just like I can't pull the wings off the tooth fairy!!!

You people need to grow up!

Paragould, AR

#20 Dec 14, 2012
You referred to him as real. "Let's get rid of him," you said. Again..who's stopping you?
Guest wrote:

United States

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
Who taught you there is no God? Your parents? Friends? Spouse? Hollywood? School? University? Someone did because it is in man's innate nature to desire to worship something or someone. Look at society. Usually they will create something to worship if they haven't been taught about God. If you haven't been taught about Him let someone teach you. Get rid of that anger. But being a Christian doesn't mean everything will be rosy. Because Grandmother Eve allowed evil to come into the world when she partook of the forbidden fruit we will always have evil things affecting our lives. It should make us yearn for a better eternity.
ICare

Kennett, MO

#22 Dec 14, 2012
This is so sad that you all are arguing over this. I am a Christian and I know my final stop will be with my father. I think everyone is entitled to their own opnions. We are free.... Free to belive and live as we chose. I pray for the families that lost their babies, They are with God and he is comforting them. I pray for the shooters family also they are greeving too. Mostly I pray for the children that lived that will be tramatized for the rest of their lives. This is the topic and sham on both of you for making it otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 27 min luci 17,906
Stop harassing people entering stores 1 hr Hmm 14
Thoughts on transgender 2 hr Get Real 164
Silverwood Apartments 2 hr duck 4
Bobby Clayton 3 hr SingleguyS1 33
Bobby Carrick anyone know who he's with now? 4 hr coltsbrandy 2
Kevan Leake (Sep '15) 5 hr The Biz 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance