mike gaskill & trash pick up

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Quest

Gregory, AR

#1 Sep 13, 2008
its sucks!this is rediculous.after a week of waiting there is maggotts its discusting and un sanaitary..we would pay the 2 dollars more to get it picked up twice like it was.having a mayor that doesnt listen to the people of paragould is not acceptable.next election whoever runs against him will have my support...
Just Wondering

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2008
havent you already started this gripe once before?
Tired of BS in Pgould

Newport, AR

#3 Sep 13, 2008
This has to be the stupidist move that Paragould has ever made. I seen 4 garbage trucks between Fairview Rd. and Memorial Gardens Cemetary within less than 3 minutes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this idea is FUBAR. Paragould needs to remember this at the next election for mayor and city council.
good grief

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2008
I would be more than willing to pay a few more dollars to have trash pick up back like it was. My neighbors haven't seemed to notice the changes and still put the trash out all week long. It is terrible.

Gregory, AR

#5 Sep 13, 2008
marie in cabott mind your own freakin business you dont got maggotts
the jewelry exchange

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2008
I hate the new garbage deal
Just Wondering

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2008
guest wrote:
marie in cabott mind your own freakin business you dont got maggotts
I hope you're not talking to me because my name is not Marie, dumbass. It doesnt really help to change your name and and then re-post. If you have a little knowledge you can trace your IP address, Einstein. Newsflash: it's not going back. Lots of towns have just once a week pickup. one more thing that's coming (mark this down) Paragould will eventually go to a once a week automated pickup. just a drive and truck. They have been researching this for years and have already been pricing the cans and the trucks. Hope that didnt ruin your day too much lol!!
rueben hale

Gregory, AR

#8 Sep 13, 2008
paragould lets speak up.why should us hard working people of paragould live in discusting smells and hazzardous conditions so the mayor can try to make himself look like he is helping our community..
tWe have a good mayor

Clovis, NM

#9 Sep 13, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're not talking to me because my name is not Marie, dumbass. It doesnt really help to change your name and and then re-post. If you have a little knowledge you can trace your IP address, Einstein. Newsflash: it's not going back. Lots of towns have just once a week pickup. one more thing that's coming (mark this down) Paragould will eventually go to a once a week automated pickup. just a drive and truck. They have been researching this for years and have already been pricing the cans and the trucks. Hope that didnt ruin your day too much lol!!
You mark my word Paragould will go back to twice a week soon, b/c we have a good mayor.

Gregory, AR

#10 Sep 13, 2008
well you might but we dont..mind your own business,dum ass

Gregory, AR

#11 Sep 13, 2008
if you are not marie then and you dont live in paragould then you dont know what the crap is going on ,then mind your own business,,,,worry about cabott,

Gregory, AR

#12 Sep 13, 2008
unless you are a fake?
Just Wondering

United States

#13 Sep 13, 2008
guest wrote:
if you are not marie then and you dont live in paragould then you dont know what the crap is going on ,then mind your own business,,,,worry about cabott,
I'm not fake(??) and I dont live in Paragould anymore, and why dont you go f*ck yourself!! I do know what is going on. Why you stop crying like a little bitch and learn to adapt. Maybe you are a little bitch and cant quit crying.
Just Wondering

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2008
tWe have a good mayor wrote:
<quoted text>You mark my word Paragould will go back to twice a week soon, b/c we have a good mayor.
Uh... hello? stupid!! If you're talking about Mike Gaskill then yes he is a good mayor. It was his idea to go to the once a week pickup so I'm not sure what the f*ck you're talking about?!?
Just Wondering

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2008
rueben hale wrote:
paragould lets speak up.why should us hard working people of paragould live in discusting smells and hazzardous conditions so the mayor can try to make himself look like he is helping our community..
Hazardous conditions?!? Ha, what a moron!! You can get a pill for that disgusting smell issue though.
WTF

Collierville, TN

#16 Sep 13, 2008
Maybe if he sold his city vehicle and paid for gas, the city could have trash picked up twice a week.

Gregory, AR

#17 Sep 13, 2008
well you are from cabot so you dont have a clue,mind your business,unless you are a fake,you are probaly a relative of his,you proabaly dont even work and pay taxes so get a life im on to you. MIKE GASKILL better do someting, he looks rediculous....i know alot of people and he wont be there next time,,,,me and my family is all about making a better comunity so shut up from cabot arkansas you are a ;loser//
uhh

Gregory, AR

#18 Sep 13, 2008
i don't even know when my pickup day is...live on Rector Rd...anyone know what day it runs?
We have a good mayor

Clovis, NM

#19 Sep 13, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... hello? stupid!! If you're talking about Mike Gaskill then yes he is a good mayor. It was his idea to go to the once a week pickup so I'm not sure what the f*ck you're talking about?!?
I will be right what well you say then. Do you like crow? I like Mike.
We have a good mayor

Clovis, NM

#20 Sep 13, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
We will talk about a once a week again, it will be after every thing is weight out. I like Mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pecan Grove 2 hr Guest 1
No more free health insruance for U lazy bums, ... 3 hr Knows 4
Who's running for Mayor of Paragould (Mar '14) 3 hr Educate yourself 16
The president 3 hr Educate yourself 40
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 43,269
Curious 4 hr Guest 16
When did divorce become the first option 5 hr Fix it 39

Paragould Jobs

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages