train wreck Marmaduke
ohboy

Collierville, TN

#42 Dec 28, 2008
RIP wrote:
Why the fu­c­k would someone judge my post as "mean"?
­
Did it ever fucking occur to you that maybe i know the families and knew that they'd already been notified?
­
Maybe it didn't occur to you that i may be part of one of the families?
­­
I'm not looking for sympathy here but for f­u­cks sake whoever judged that needs to stop thinking that you're better than someone just because you felt like maybe the families hadn't been notified yet.
I know both the families and I am so sorry for the loss. I did'nt say who it was because I was sure you would when you could. Maybe they just did'nt think you were a family member or did'nt know the names where already released. Again I am sorry for the loss to each of the families. I visited one tonight and will probably visit the other family tomorrow. Keeping you all in my heart and will be thinking of all. By the way I wasn't the one who judged you post but I am sorry it was judged to be mean.
Rector Rules

Newport, AR

#43 Dec 28, 2008
ur a jerk wrote:
Be considerate a-hole.
I know thats hard for a no brained hillbilly punk ass punk kid like you! But lets try it here..
Don't let your ass write a check it can't cash. This is a good way to get your butt kicked.
Just Wondering

United States

#44 Dec 28, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a mistake if I remeber correctly he would have been born in 91
Thanks I looked on there again and they changed it to '91. I didn't mean anything bad when I asked I don't know why people took it that way I was just asking....sorry if I offened anyone. May God Bless and be with both families!!
Hey yall

United States

#45 Dec 28, 2008
People...please have some sympathy. Children died. If you want to argue back and forth make a thread about arguing and go there. I know these families are hurting enough without having anything else to worry about. GOD bless these families. I am so sorry for your loss.
baker

Gregory, AR

#46 Dec 28, 2008
The boys were 17 and 16 according to kait8.com
SneakersO-tool

Lake Charles, LA

#47 Dec 28, 2008
ohboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know both the families and I am so sorry for the loss. I did'nt say who it was because I was sure you would when you could. Maybe they just did'nt think you were a family member or did'nt know the names where already released. Again I am sorry for the loss to each of the families. I visited one tonight and will probably visit the other family tomorrow. Keeping you all in my heart and will be thinking of all. By the way I wasn't the one who judged you post but I am sorry it was judged to be mean.
I agree
jennifer

Cabot, AR

#48 Dec 28, 2008
Is Kyle Terrys son? Whitneys brother?
guess

Paragould, AR

#49 Dec 28, 2008
This is so sad.
sad

Paragould, AR

#50 Dec 28, 2008
jennifer wrote:
Is Kyle Terrys son? Whitneys brother?
Kyle is Terry & Cindy's son
jennifer

Cabot, AR

#51 Dec 28, 2008
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Kyle is Terry & Cindy's son
I cannot believe it. So sad.
Brandy

Paragould, AR

#52 Dec 28, 2008
I dont know these families but my prays go out to both of them.I am so sorry for there loses!I have 2 kids of my own and could not even imagine what they are going threw.May God be with yall in this time of great sadness.
omg

Newport, AR

#53 Dec 28, 2008
went an saw the accident today i think its really sad i hope and pray tht the familys will be ok

Since: Sep 08

Gregory, AR

#54 Dec 28, 2008
May God be with all of the family and friends of these two young boys. We will be praying!! Keep God in your hearts......

Sunnyvale, CA

#55 Dec 28, 2008
Is terry and loretta still married
omg

Newport, AR

#56 Dec 29, 2008
why would u care if someone was still married or not these two inocent boys were killed in a accident
trh

AOL

#57 Dec 29, 2008
Being a family member of Kyle let me say that our
entire family is in shock that we lost another way before their time was due. Kyles family is one of the most loving familys i know. Our hearts and prayers go out to the rest of our family. We'll see you soon. Love trh.
DeLYNDA GROOMS

Paragould, AR

#58 Dec 29, 2008
just me wrote:
Is Colton; Shayla Carr's son?
YES. COLTON IS SHALA AND JEFF'S SON.

Sunnyvale, CA

#59 Dec 29, 2008
I was wanting to know if they were because i heard they were not and terry dont know me but i know loretta and wanted to get hold of her.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#60 Dec 29, 2008
trh wrote:
Being a family member of Kyle let me say that our
entire family is in shock that we lost another way before their time was due. Kyles family is one of the most loving familys i know. Our hearts and prayers go out to the rest of our family. We'll see you soon. Love trh.
Who was Kyles parents and grandparents?
RESPECT

Walnut Ridge, AR

#61 Dec 29, 2008
My heart goes out to these families. Those boys were so young. I too lost a very dear friend a few years ago to a rail road crossing with no lights or guard. She was also very young. I will be praying for the families. They have a long road ahead of them. Oh and guys please if you post a comment just be respectful. This is horrible. It won't do these families any good to log on here and see someone saying some thing disrespectful. May God be with them and give them strength.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dhs workers (Jun '11) 36 min guest 29
Kaitlyn hampton 1 hr sad 5
Passing a urine test 2 hr Nathaniel 4
Sunrise Lawn Care 3 hr Dot 3
Bad wreck 4 hr citizen 13
Is Tennco/Monroe going to Mexico!!!! 5 hr Cynic 96
Wtf is with all these dirty ₦Ἲ ^... 7 hr guest 3

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance