train wreck Marmaduke
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ohboy

Collierville, TN

#1 Dec 28, 2008
There has been another train wreck outside of Marmaduke a few minutes ago. Two young boys were killed. This is what I was told. If the names were correct I know both of the families. The names will probably be released later today after the families have been notified. Please pray these families this isn't the first loss of families members within the last 3 months.

Paragould, AR

#2 Dec 28, 2008
oh my goodness how old were they gosh poor family i will pray
this so sad

Boston, MA

#3 Dec 28, 2008
praying for all

Gregory, AR

#4 Dec 28, 2008
Who is it?

Paragould, AR

#5 Dec 28, 2008
Guest wrote:
Who is it?
they cant say till family is told it would be out of line

Gregory, AR

#6 Dec 28, 2008
I just found out who it is so nevermind. Please pray for these families. They're at the hospital waiting for the bodies to be brought up there was we speak.
ohboy

Collierville, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2008
I don't know yet if the families have been notified. One graduated last year and the other I think would have graduated this year. They were related to the Weber and Parrish families.

Lubbock, TX

#8 Dec 28, 2008
praying for all family members....
RIP

Paragould, AR

#9 Dec 28, 2008
Colton Carr
Kyle Huckabay

Paragould, AR

#10 Dec 28, 2008
god bless them oh how hard it must be what school did the boys go to do you no never mind don,t matter just so sad
omg

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2008
Yes the families know.
Very upsetting news.
we need

Boston, MA

#12 Dec 28, 2008
we need to do something over there this make how many wreck on those tracks . lights or something and i;m really sorry for the familys . all are prays are with you ,
ohboy

Collierville, TN

#13 Dec 28, 2008
RIP wrote:
Colton Carr
Kyle Huckabay
That's the names I got.
RIP

Paragould, AR

#14 Dec 28, 2008
Why the fuck would someone judge my post as "mean"?

Did it ever fucking occur to you that maybe i know the families and knew that they'd already been notified?

Maybe it didn't occur to you that i may be part of one of the families?

I'm not looking for sympathy here but for fucks sake whoever judged that needs to stop thinking that you're better than someone just because you felt like maybe the families hadn't been notified yet.

Cabot, AR

#15 Dec 28, 2008
the boys were both 18 or 19 years old. my brother and their other best friend was the one in the vehicle in front of them. they were all going deer hunting together
just me

Paragould, AR

#16 Dec 28, 2008
Is Colton; Shayla Carr's son?
A Question

United States

#17 Dec 28, 2008
I don't know either of these boys, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if Colton Carr is kin to Gloria Carr (works @ Walgreens) and her son Brian (works @ ARI)?
another opinion

Collierville, TN

#18 Dec 28, 2008
RIP wrote:
Why the fuck would someone judge my post as "mean"?

Did it ever fucking occur to you that maybe i know the families and knew that they'd already been notified?

Maybe it didn't occur to you that i may be part of one of the families?

I'm not looking for sympathy here but for fucks sake whoever judged that needs to stop thinking that you're better than someone just because you felt like maybe the families hadn't been notified yet.
I didn't judge you,but did you ever stop to consider that it is not your place or anyone else's to put those names out to the public even before the deceased were in the hospital..You are the inconsiderate one.. Dumas..

“GAY RIGHTS!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Poplar Bluff

#19 Dec 28, 2008
just me wrote:
Is Colton; Shayla Carr's son?
Yes,

I went to marmaduke with both of the boys we where distant friends but when i heard the news i started to ball my eyes our im tearing up right now.

I agree that we need to do something about those train tracks.

These two boys will be remebered for their wonderful cheering smiles and their great warm loving personalities.

I'll miss the both of you guys.

SIGNED- Dustin Tyler Williams

Gregory, AR

#20 Dec 28, 2008
sleeplessinpoplarbluff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
I went to marmaduke with both of the boys we where distant friends but when i heard the news i started to ball my eyes our im tearing up right now.
I agree that we need to do something about those train tracks.
These two boys will be remebered for their wonderful cheering smiles and their great warm loving personalities.
I'll miss the both of you guys.
SIGNED- Dustin Tyler Williams
Do you know what Shala's maiden name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps impeachment 18 min XYZ 87
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min BARNEYII 36,237
Needham's Auto Sales 34 min XYZ 5
libby (Feb '09) 2 hr Guest 10
Why doesn't Paragould get good restaurants ? 2 hr Uhmm 11
jerry laroe 4 hr attenion 5
Attorneys 4 hr Guest 15

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance