I need a full set of dentures in a day?

I need a full set of dentures in a day?

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ralph

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2009
anyone had any experience with this full procedure?
Jewels

Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 25, 2009
I had this procedure done a few years ago. I don't recommend it. That is if your wanting to have your teeth pulled and then have the dentures done immediately as your gums will be swollen after the pulling of the teeth then when the swelling goes down the dentures won't fit properly and you'll have to have a new set done. I suggest that you have the teeth pulled then wait 6 months to a year to have the dentures done that way the swelling will be gone. But if you really want to have this done there is a dentist in Kennett I think that does this procedure and is cheaper than most places. From what I hear he/she does a good job.
guest

Paragould, AR

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Jewels wrote:
I had this procedure done a few years ago. I don't recommend it. That is if your wanting to have your teeth pulled and then have the dentures done immediately as your gums will be swollen after the pulling of the teeth then when the swelling goes down the dentures won't fit properly and you'll have to have a new set done. I suggest that you have the teeth pulled then wait 6 months to a year to have the dentures done that way the swelling will be gone. But if you really want to have this done there is a dentist in Kennett I think that does this procedure and is cheaper than most places. From what I hear he/she does a good job.
do you no who he is i don,t need teeth puled but need a new set of dentures and they are so ex hear 1,889 at Dr hunts and that is with out pulling mine are old and getting short and i would love to have new ones
Help

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2009
there is a dentist in West Memphis that has an in office lab and charges under $500 for dentures. My Dad used him and has had been very pleased, it's been over a year now.
border patrol

Montgomery, AL

#5 Feb 25, 2009
You could try the funeral homes for extras.
guest

Paragould, AR

#6 Feb 25, 2009
border patrol wrote:
You could try the funeral homes for extras.
people like you is why i don,t get on hear ,people ask for help and some dum azz like you has to try and make a rud comment get a life.
guest

Paragould, AR

#7 Feb 25, 2009
There was a thread on here last week about a place in Cape Girardeau...
border patrol

Montgomery, AL

#8 Feb 25, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>people like you is why i don,t get on hear ,people ask for help and some dum azz like you has to try and make a rud comment get a life.
You have to admit it was funny and probably cheaper.
huh

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2009
ok, do not go to the denture place in memphis!!!! she is an amazon women and she don't care if you're happy with your teeth. last time i went their were bullet holes in her windows. she charge me over 1600.00 go to dr wright in jonesboro. he is great. you don't have to use any tooth glue. it's a great thing. check him out and listen to what he has to say. trust me.
sadie

Paragould, AR

#10 Feb 25, 2009
theres a man in blytheville who does a beautiful job and i think the dentures were about $500..maybe less.he is retired and does it as a side job.
sadie

Paragould, AR

#11 Feb 25, 2009
huh wrote:
ok, do not go to the denture place in memphis!!!! she is an amazon women and she don't care if you're happy with your teeth. last time i went their were bullet holes in her windows. she charge me over 1600.00 go to dr wright in jonesboro. he is great. you don't have to use any tooth glue. it's a great thing. check him out and listen to what he has to say. trust me.
they said him not her and west memphis not memphis..big difference

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Paragould

#12 Feb 25, 2009
Help wrote:
there is a dentist in West Memphis that has an in office lab and charges under $500 for dentures. My Dad used him and has had been very pleased, it's been over a year now.
could u get me a name or number to the dentist
guest

Paragould, AR

#13 Feb 25, 2009
sadie wrote:
theres a man in blytheville who does a beautiful job and i think the dentures were about $500..maybe less.he is retired and does it as a side job.
if it is the man my dad went to he was grate but if it is the same one he died might check that out
huh

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2009
sadie wrote:
<quoted text>they said him not her and west memphis not memphis..big difference
don't know what you're talking about.... i was talking about HER in MEMPHIS. i know the difference between hims and hers and memphis and west memphis.
toothless

Judsonia, AR

#15 Feb 26, 2009
I used a place called "Affordable Dentures" in Camdenton, MO. They pulled 19 teeth in one day, and stuck temp dentures in. You cant come back for your perm until at least 6 months but they tell you that the longer you wait, the better, which is true. I waited a year to go back and get the perm ones, and they have been great. The temp ones I kept for backup. You have to give your gums the time to shrink, although it's hard to wait, it's better if you do. There is an "Affordable Dentures" in Cape as well (i think someone else already said that) but they do a good job.
Dentalhelper

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2009
I worked in dentistry for 10 years and trust me when I say you get what you pay for! With the cheap clinics it is a hit or miss, some ok and some real bad! Just think about it before jumping into a 500 dollar set, you may end up paying another 1800 by the time it is over with to get a good set. Good Luck and I would recommend Dr. Wright as well, seen his work and its good, has the lab there in his office.
huh

United States

#18 Feb 26, 2009
Dentalhelper wrote:
I worked in dentistry for 10 years and trust me when I say you get what you pay for! With the cheap clinics it is a hit or miss, some ok and some real bad! Just think about it before jumping into a 500 dollar set, you may end up paying another 1800 by the time it is over with to get a good set. Good Luck and I would recommend Dr. Wright as well, seen his work and its good, has the lab there in his office.
i agree with you, found that out the hard way. some of the affordable denture offices can be good and some aren't. thats why i don't recommend the one in memphis.
justme

Paragould, AR

#19 Feb 26, 2009
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
don't know what you're talking about.... i was talking about HER in MEMPHIS. i know the difference between hims and hers and memphis and west memphis.
well you cant read then cuz you said him in memphis..not her in west..stupid
justme

Paragould, AR

#20 Feb 26, 2009
its really sad because the dentist who charge outrageously which is most...dont care about the patient.arkansas has so many toothless people because dental work is so expensive. i needed a bridge that my insurance wouldnt pay for because it was in my smile....$1400...yeah right.im a single mom struggling to pay rent...not looking for pity but damn who can afford that much out of pocket with dental insurance?ridiculous.
huh

United States

#21 Feb 26, 2009
justme wrote:
<quoted text>well you cant read then cuz you said him in memphis..not her in west..stupid
put your glasses on and read it again. he was never said!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Clayton 3 min Yep 25
What is Wrong with Parents Today???!!! 5 min New resident 9
WANTED! RC cars/trucks New, Used, Broken, Parts... (Mar '10) 6 min BabyBoy3436 231
Stay Away From Me 24 min Guest 7
Children 26 min Reproduction 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Redd 38,172
Bed Bugs 2 hr Guest 27
Craig Rickert from KAIT 10 hr tvc15 29

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages