Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2012
We never hear about his comments to them until someone sneaks in a phone and records it..lol.

Do you think Mitt forgot that a lot of those 47% folks (the retired folks) live in Red States and vote GOP?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/...

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2012
I still can't figure out how someone running to represent all Americans can blow off almost half of them?

Do we see who he really cares about yet?

Its certainly not the little guy. He could care less about the little guy.

I don't see any right wingers defending him yet.

Paragould, AR

#3 Sep 18, 2012
At least he was speaking the truth. The ones who are on welfare,etc. and have no choice know he did not mean them. He is talking about the ones who don't want to do any better. I would say a large percent of those can't vote anyway because of being convicted felons.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#4 Sep 18, 2012
This is much big than a typical political division tactic.

The speech Willard gave was first made to an audience made up of people who paid $50 thousand dollars per plate to attend.

In front of this elite crowd he spoke to them in total context of admitting that 47% of the American people are not worth considering and that he only needed to sell himself to a small fraction of the indepents and centalists to run the country like "we" want to.

I've been saying this about Romney for months.

The 47% he refered to as being parasites living off the rich through "social entitlements" include some very interesting members.

US Military Members / including families of fallen soldiers

Orphans / including those in some cases hospitalized

Senior Citizens / including mom's of some famous people

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Willard Romney is everything I've ever said he was, and I've been very considerate in how I describe him as being what he is.

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
The speech Willard gave was first made to an audience made up of people who paid $50 thousand dollars per plate to attend.
In front of this elite crowd he spoke to them in total context of admitting that 47% of the American people are not worth considering and that he only needed to sell himself to a small fraction of the indepents and centalists to run the country like "we" want to.
The 47% he refered to as being parasites living off the rich through "social entitlements" include some very interesting members.
Willard Romney is everything I've ever said he was, and I've been very considerate in how I describe him as being what he is.
he was speaking the gospel truth. Military members pay taxes.. im one of them. Romney is right f uck you liberal a$$ f ucks

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Romney lost the retirees vote with that comment.

Paragould, AR

#7 Sep 19, 2012
District9 wrote:
I still can't figure out how someone running to represent all Americans can blow off almost half of them?
Do we see who he really cares about yet?
Its certainly not the little guy. He could care less about the little guy.
I don't see any right wingers defending him yet.
There are plenty of us right wingers defending him. He said what we all know is true. It is time for people to quit living off the rest of us. I am not talking about the elderly and truly disabled. Somewhere the free handouts got way out of line. I think we must be supporting the 3rd generation of people like this. There will always be poor with us and I am not against helping someone who is down but when they stay down because of thier unwillingness to help themselves then it is wrong.

Paragould, AR

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I wonder if you are someone I see when I am out and about. You sir are nothing but slime.

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#9 Sep 19, 2012
But obama says,,,,,You didnt build that

&li st=PL3CB99D6B204F307E&inde x=1&feature=plcp

Bellevue, WA

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Sometimes mouse truth hurts.It hit close to home for a 54yr old that does nothing.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#11 Sep 19, 2012
The truth of this video, It will make you sick.

http://videos.allinnra.com

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of us right wingers defending him. He said what we all know is true. It is time for people to quit living off the rest of us. I am not talking about the elderly and truly disabled. Somewhere the free handouts got way out of line. I think we must be supporting the 3rd generation of people like this. There will always be poor with us and I am not against helping someone who is down but when they stay down because of thier unwillingness to help themselves then it is wrong.
You seem to think that ALL of the 47% he mentioned are like that.

61% of the 47% Mitt talked about are working and paying a higher payroll tax than Mitt is.

22% are retired.

That means that 83% of the folks Mitt talked down about don't fall into the category that you speak of. Those are a lot of voters and they are paying attention.

Mitt is toast, he just lost the election because he doesn't care about the little guys, only the rich folks. I have been saying that all along. The GOP party is in the same sinking boat that Mitt is in.

The big mystery is that Mitt never talks about Corporations not paying taxes or very little taxes. He only talks about the working folks like they are nothing to be concerned about.

Here is something that might enlighten you..maybe not..lol.

"First of all, as Ezra Klein points out at the Washington Post, the vast majority of those 47% either have jobs or are retired elderly.

…61 percent paid payroll taxes — which means they have jobs and, when you account for both sides of the payroll tax, they paid 15.3 percent of their income in taxes, which is higher than the 13.9 percent that Romney paid. Another 22 percent were elderly.

But what about income taxes? Klein notes there’s a very good reason why a whole bunch of Americans don’t pay income taxes: Because first Ronald Reagan, and then George W. Bush, cut their taxes as part of the deal to cut taxes even more for high earners.

So whenever you hear that half of Americans don’t pay federal income taxes, remember: Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush helped build that.

But wait… why aren’t corporations paying taxes?

We’ve also seen that – despite the right wing whining about how high corporate taxes are, some of the biggest companies in the world don’t pay any taxes at all, and the rest have crazy loopholes that let them pay reduced rates.

Sure, the official rate is 35 percent, but that’s just for suckers. The group Citizens For Tax Justice reported last year that 300 of the most profitable US companies paid, on average, 18.5 percent. and 78 companies paid zero or less.

Another report by the Congressional Budget Office estimated that corporate income taxes averaged at just 12.1 percent, the lowest rate in more than 40 years."

Red Green & Blue ( http://s.tt/1nDmY )

Bellevue, WA

#14 Sep 19, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think that ALL of the 47% he mentioned are like that.
61% of the 47% Mitt talked about are working and paying a higher payroll tax than Mitt is.
22% are retired.
That means that 83% of the folks Mitt talked down about don't fall into the category that you speak of. Those are a lot of voters and they are paying attention.
Mitt is toast, he just lost the election because he doesn't care about the little guys, only the rich folks. I have been saying that all along. The GOP party is in the same sinking boat that Mitt is in.
The big mystery is that Mitt never talks about Corporations not paying taxes or very little taxes. He only talks about the working folks like they are nothing to be concerned about.
Here is something that might enlighten you..maybe not..lol.
"First of all, as Ezra Klein points out at the Washington Post, the vast majority of those 47% either have jobs or are retired elderly.
&#8230;61 percent paid payroll taxes &#8212; which means they have jobs and, when you account for both sides of the payroll tax, they paid 15.3 percent of their income in taxes, which is higher than the 13.9 percent that Romney paid. Another 22 percent were elderly.
But what about income taxes? Klein notes there&#8217;s a very good reason why a whole bunch of Americans don&#8217;t pay income taxes: Because first Ronald Reagan, and then George W. Bush, cut their taxes as part of the deal to cut taxes even more for high earners.
So whenever you hear that half of Americans don&#8217;t pay federal income taxes, remember: Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush helped build that.
But wait&#8230; why aren&#8217;t corporations paying taxes?
We&#8217;ve also seen that &#8211; despite the right wing whining about how high corporate taxes are, some of the biggest companies in the world don&#8217;t pay any taxes at all, and the rest have crazy loopholes that let them pay reduced rates.
Sure, the official rate is 35 percent, but that&#8217;s just for suckers. The group Citizens For Tax Justice reported last year that 300 of the most profitable US companies paid, on average, 18.5 percent. and 78 companies paid zero or less.
Another report by the Congressional Budget Office estimated that corporate income taxes averaged at just 12.1 percent, the lowest rate in more than 40 years."
Red Green & Blue ( http://s.tt/1nDmY )
You are as dumb as a box of rocks.
harly

Rogers, AR

#15 Sep 19, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>You are as dumb as a box of rocks.
Na Na Na you be the only Dumb as a box of broken rocks.or in other words dumber then whale shit at the bottom of the ocean.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 19, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>You are as dumb as a box of rocks.
Great Comeback..not..lol.

You should volunteer to campaign for Romney. He needs smart fellers like you right now.

Paragould, AR

#18 Sep 19, 2012
What a moron or should I say Mormon. Same difference). Is Romney saying there are no Republicans who get any kind of Govt assistance? This prick has all of his money in overseas back accounts which enables him to pay a very low tax rate . A large percentage of the 47 percent he speaks of are elderly, working poor, disabled etc. This guy keeps stepping on his dick. Hes giving the election away.&#65279; The Republican party can only blame themselves for not having a stronger candidate.

Paragould, AR

#19 Sep 19, 2012
guest wrote:
Romney lost the retirees vote with that comment.
No he didn't. We are retired and are still voting for him.

Paragould, AR

#20 Sep 19, 2012
well i for one was still on the fence/but not anymore

and as has been said he is going to need that 47 percent

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/19/us-...

United States

#21 Sep 19, 2012
Companies like Obamas buddies GE. They dont pay taxes. Geitner doesn't pay taxes. And if you get back more than you pay in means you pay no taxes at all so you should thank Reagan and Bush don't ever hear y'all complaining when you get your income tax returns
Bill

Rogers, AR

#22 Sep 19, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
The truth of this video, It will make you sick.
http://videos.allinnra.com
Na the only thing that makes me sick is the Fact that we have to endure you absolute Shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
towing companys 21 min Bruce 1
jonathan crosby/ jonathan deloach 1 hr debra 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Quest 29,893
Paragould's finest lowlifes 9 hr unemployeddrugdealer 26
Any local mma school still around? 9 hr Guest 1
Donna Hyde 10 hr want to know 5
Lots of new residents in Paragould. From Memphi... 10 hr RitzCracker 54

Paragould Jobs

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE