of 2
Next Last

Benton, AR

#1 Aug 25, 2008
anybody know her sorry if you do always been a loser always will
pgouldmom

Lubbock, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2008
Yes I know her.. she is my cousin... what is your problem with her?

Gregory, AR

#3 Aug 25, 2008
guest wrote:
anybody know her sorry if you do always been a loser always will
brandy is a beautiful, hard-working single mother. don't even start on her. there are far worse things to worry about than the business of a wonderful woman. GROW UP!
Barb

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2008
pgouldmom wrote:
Yes I know her.. she is my cousin... what is your problem with her?
I haven't seen Brandy in a few years but she was always nice to me and a good mom too. You guys need to leave her alone! Sorry about this Brandy, just don't worry about these "Losers" who like to start crap. Most people with a brain know that these people who hide behind "guest" and other phony names are to chicken to put their own out there b/c people will have PLENTY to say about them!! Don't worry, those of us who know you know who you are and that's all that counts!!

P.S. HI--you know who I am -- Sharon's daughter!!

Lubbock, TX

#5 Aug 25, 2008
i am just curious... which brandi baldwin are you talking about.... maiden name baldwin or married
yours truly

Gregory, AR

#6 Aug 25, 2008
if she is anything like her mother she is a hard working and special person..........leave brandy alone!
suzie

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2008
i am guessing that they are talking about married. b/c they started this on brian baldwin and they brought it to her own forum. but they are scared little bitches to put there real name!!
nomus

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2008
brandy is a great person good mother and a great friend leave her alone
friend

Lubbock, TX

#9 Aug 25, 2008
I met Brandy last year during softball season. She is an excellent mother and a sweet person. She was always nice to me. She was always friendly.

Benton, AR

#10 Aug 25, 2008
wait til she screws with your husband than you can talk about how sweet she is so til then i will say whatever the hell i want
brandy

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2008
i am guessing i know who guest is...i didnt screw your damn husband, or do anything else with him. i dont know why you think i was screwing around with him but you should get your story straight before u start bashing me on here!!!
chris

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2008
nice woman who had a bad husband.glad she got rid of him
Coxxx

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2008
No real name = Lying coward.
close to brandy

Gregory, AR

#15 Aug 25, 2008
i know brandy and she is an awesome mom and a genuine person. she would do anything for anyone and if you are lucky enough to call her a friend, then you are truly blessed. don't listen to 'you know who', brandy. she is just a worn out, homely hag who has a husband that she doesnt trust. her assumption that you were messing with her husband is freaking ridiculous and if she had an ounce of sense, she would pull her head out of her own butt and see her husband for what he really is. she needs to move on to the other women who are really messing with him and stop making incorrect accusations against innocent people.

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2008
i do have my story straight so dont got there with me just want people to know what you really are thought you was a friend
brandy

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2008
no u really dont have it straight!! and getting on here saying i am a whore and i spread my legs and diseases how immature is that?? if your husband wanted me i can't help that, take that up with him not me!! but i think u have the wrong idea about it all the way around!!
bezza

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Aug 21, 2014
To all of you,s sticking up for Brandi get a life maybe she should of been your mother you be dead today yeah good on ya. Brandi has to live with this so I hope you have a long long life brandi

United States

#19 Aug 21, 2014
What are you talking about is her baby dead?

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Aug 28, 2014
bezza wrote:
To all of you,s sticking up for Brandi get a life maybe she should of been your mother you be dead today yeah good on ya. Brandi has to live with this so I hope you have a long long life brandi
Really what are you talking about?
jaust saying

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#21 Aug 28, 2014
Leave her alone. She is a good girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls in paragould 51 min Interested 2
Step to my bbc and bow to it 1 hr random silliness 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 37,353
who was hurt 1 hr Gay bob 2
kin folk motorcycle club (Jul '11) 4 hr Texas tornado 151
Skeletal Remains Found 4 hr Is it 21
Escape nails (Nov '11) 5 hr SorrynotSorry 18

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance