A Warning To Obama Haters..

Posted in the Paragould Forum

TROOF

Paragould, AR

#1 Nov 8, 2012
From God himself..

This is for all of you who are upset that Obama won:

(Romans)(It's in the Bible)

"13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves."

Yikes, so the big guy in the sky does not want any rebellion against Obama because God himself placed him there.

Don't you just love how you can ignore any part of the Bible you don't agree with?

Toodles!

Euless, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2012
TROOF wrote:
From God himself..

"13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves."

Yikes, so the big guy in the sky does not want any rebellion against Obama because God himself placed him there.

Don't you just love how you can ignore any part of the Bible you don't agree with?

Toodles!
Hitler? Napoleon?
Not an ungodly leader!

Bellevue, WA

#3 Nov 11, 2012
You need to stop portraying you're God.It makes you a bigger fool them you appear to be.

“Hear No, Speak No, See No ”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2012
I voted forObama because at least I feel the jobs will stay in America. Romney had vested interest in sending manufacturing jobs overseas to make more money to fill his already overfilling bank account.
I work hard at my job and feel thankful to have it. Thanks to Obama's incentives there has been no layoffs and no firings in the company where I work.
I was skeptical at first but from what I see so far I am at least encouraged.

Paragould, AR

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Obama has vested interest in overseas manufacturing too, you dumbass. Do a little research before you speak. Gheez.
monkey_trouble wrote:
I voted forObama because at least I feel the jobs will stay in America. Romney had vested interest in sending manufacturing jobs overseas to make more money to fill his already overfilling bank account.
I work hard at my job and feel thankful to have it. Thanks to Obama's incentives there has been no layoffs and no firings in the company where I work.
I was skeptical at first but from what I see so far I am at least encouraged.

Paragould, AR

#7 Nov 11, 2012
TROOF wrote:
From God himself..
Toodles!
You don't know as much as you think. All Christians already know this. God sends the leaders he wants even if they aren't the ones we voted for. He can use them any way He wants to, even if it is to destroy this nation for not obeying. He has given plenty of warnings, the hurricane in NY the most recent. People will not listen and never have since the beginning of time.
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#8 Nov 11, 2012
TROOF wrote:
From God himself..
Toodles!
You need to put down the vodka and sober up,you must be drunk because nobody can be that stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Hillary will be President 9 min American Patriot 6
My name is Rue! 11 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 3
Monroe dc 27 min my opinion 11
Ted Cruz is a Canadian born Cuban for President! 44 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 10
Alexis Fender 57 min guest 7
Poll Was Thomas Jefferson the Founder of Communism? (Feb '11) 1 hr Bump for SANITY 41
Poll Was Thomas Jefferson anti-Christianity? (Feb '11) 1 hr Bump for SANITY 25

Freeze Watch for Greene County was issued at March 28 at 3:18AM CDT

Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]