anyone passed a drug test at staffmar...

anyone passed a drug test at staffmark that had thc in system?

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Maumelle, AR

#1 Nov 13, 2008
anyone passed a drug test at staffmark that had thc in system?

Maumelle, AR

#2 Nov 13, 2008
hello?

Maumelle, AR

#3 Nov 13, 2008
hello?

Maumelle, AR

#4 Nov 13, 2008
someone out there?

Paragould, AR

#5 Nov 13, 2008
you can go to any adult store and buy stuff that cleans your system but it only lasts for about twelve hours. read the instructios VERY carefully. and follow them EXACTLY as told. that should do it. always has for me. some say drink bleach dont it doesnt work. how long do you have to take the test?

Paragould, AR

#6 Nov 13, 2008
guest wrote:
someone out there?
You are obviously waaay out there
Big Mike

Little Rock, AR

#7 Nov 13, 2008
The drug test at Staffmark is easy as hell to pass. They check for cocaine. thats about it lol. They dont check for mary jane.
DFS

Paragould, AR

#8 Nov 13, 2008
actually, they do either a 5 or 7 panel screen (as do most employers who drug screen). thc would be covered in either. just depends on frequency and timing of use.

“Y ask Y”

Since: Nov 08

Maynard

#9 Nov 13, 2008
I would say get a hair cut and GET a real job... BUT ahhh?
Hey

Paragould, AR

#10 Nov 14, 2008
Here's a suggestion. How about not doing drugs, then you wouldn't have a problem passing a drug test.
Clean Now

Paragould, AR

#11 Nov 14, 2008
Big Mike wrote:
The drug test at Staffmark is easy as hell to pass. They check for cocaine. thats about it lol. They dont check for mary jane.
Sure Gel works it goes down sweet but when i was up 4 whatever i used it more than once and never failed
I Know

Paragould, AR

#12 Nov 14, 2008
SureJel works, but if they store your urine for any reason to retest later, it comes out of the fridge in a Jello form! LOL! That's happened here before! It was funny though.
boog

Paragould, AR

#13 Nov 14, 2008
stupid stoners
guest 2

Paragould, AR

#14 Nov 14, 2008
sure jel has worked for me b4 and so has "stuff" only thing is if they test for additives it will show up. I have found that the best way to pass a drug test is simply to stop using for a while. I dont bash potheads, its the methheads i cant stand. pot should be out of your system after about 2weeks. just take it easy, you need that job if you want that next bag, right!
Dude

Paragould, AR

#15 Nov 14, 2008
Just slip the Nurse or who ever a benji and give her the wink they will make sure you pass the only problem they may want to come over then you have to share.

Dexter, MO

#16 Mar 31, 2009
hw long before test do u take the suregel? and the whole thing?
HEY STONER

Paragould, AR

#17 Mar 31, 2009
guest wrote:
hw long before test do u take the suregel? and the whole thing?
YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE SUREGEL AFTER THE DRUG SCREEN! YES THE WHOLE THING!
GUEST 2

Paragould, AR

#18 Mar 31, 2009
guest wrote:
you can go to any adult store and buy stuff that cleans your system but it only lasts for about twelve hours. read the instructios VERY carefully. and follow them EXACTLY as told. that should do it. always has for me. some say drink bleach dont it doesnt work. how long do you have to take the test?
As someone who does BUNCHES of urine drug screens....you can tell when someone has done this and you can reject the specimen....then you are screwed for sure.
not always true

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Mar 31, 2009
guest 2 wrote:
sure jel has worked for me b4 and so has "stuff" only thing is if they test for additives it will show up. I have found that the best way to pass a drug test is simply to stop using for a while. I dont bash potheads, its the methheads i cant stand. pot should be out of your system after about 2weeks. just take it easy, you need that job if you want that next bag, right!
i can't say it only takes 2 weeks. i went and got drug tested the other day and it was almost a month exactly and i still failed and it showed up like i had just smoked! i honestly think i had a faulty test. i only drank water and didn't even go around people smoking. some tests i guess are better than others.

Paragould, AR

#20 Mar 31, 2009
When you smoke pot, it can stay in your system for up to 6 months...it gets stored in your fat cells...the screening tests are pretty good...there's really not many ways that you can beat them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photographer needed (Oct '14) 30 min guest 16
best factory to work in 53 min Just me 13
Rob Wilson 57 min Just me 77
Zombie truck 2 hr InTheKnow 8
McKinley walker 2 hr Curious 6
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 16,677
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 10,917
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 9 hr Jarrett4444 688
More from around the web

Paragould People Search