TSK

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Does anyone on here take, or has taken, Subutex or Suboxone? I am addicted to pain pills, and am pregnant, and am going to see a Dr in Kennett about getting on this medication. Can someone please tell me what the effect of this medication are? Will I still have the same energy level I do taking the pain pills? Any info would be appreciated.
TSK

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

To top
hello

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

First of all...They don't yet know what this drug does to the unborn child. this medication is for withdrawl. It should stop your cravings for pain pills. If you take it like you are suppose to, you will feel pretty much normal. It can give you feelings of ephuria...a "high" feeling. After using several mths, that should leave and you just feel normal. Do you know how serious it is to be addicted to pain killers? Once you are really addicted, you will become very very sick if you stop taking them. You will hurt worse than you ever have before. You will be so sick, you will beg for anything to help you. I hope you will go to this doctor and use this medicine as he instructs, never ever use a pain pill again. The medication your asking about can cause headache, somnia (can't sleep) nausea, muscle cramps,etc. It is much safer then the pain pills. I took pain pills four years, suboxone has changed my life. It saved my life.
TSK

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Thank you. I am VERY aware of how bad taking pills is...I have been doing this for over 5 years. If continued it will destroy me both financially and physically. I have tried to quit on my own and cannot handle the withdrawl it is terrible! Hopefully this medication will help me to get my life back!
hello

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

To TKS Well then, now that your sick of the withdrawl and are aware of the dangers of pain pills. I will tell you. Suboxone or subutex are mircle drugs. You will need to be in withdraw when you go to the doctor. He will give you the suboxone...usually in his office. Within 20 minutes, you should feel like a new woman. It will take away your withdrawl. You don't have to explain to me how bad withdrawl is. I happen to know all to well. Its been 8 mths since I took any pain pill. I've been on suboxone 8 mths and have no cravings and feel Great!! The best of luck to you. If ever you need to talk, I will be available to you. I know what your going through. I wanted to tell you also that it cost over 500 hundred dollars to fill a 30 days supply @ 3 daily.. Medicare and medicaid pay for it. I am not aware of an other insurance companies who do.
TSK

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Thank you for the info, I am actually really excited to go to this appointment! I am so tried of these pills running my life! The money will be well spent, I would spend much more than that anyway buying pills!
Just Saying

Quincy, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

Ok seriously, if you care about your unborn child what-so-ever, then DO NOT take suboxone. I know a girl who gave birth 2 1/2 months ago, and she had been addicted to heroin and oxys and all that jazz, and started on the suboxone as soon as she found out she was pregnant, and the baby was born disfigured. The little boy is missing 4 fingers on one hand, and the other hand did not develop at all. I know about pills and how addictive they can be, and if I can stop taking them on my own without the help of another drug, then so can you. Yea, the withdraws suck. All you really need to be worried about is getting past the first 3 days. The 1st day won't be so bad....I mean it'll suck, and you'll keep thinking about getting a pill (BUT DON'T). The 2nd day in my opinion, is the worst, that and the 3rd day, they both suck pretty bad. But I'm telling you, do it cold turkey bc if you don't you'll just be stuck on another drug that is addictive and can be abused. Suboxone can be abused just like any other pill. Once you get past the first 3 days, it won't be so hard. Your body will hurt, you might feel sick to your stomach, you'll get hot/cold sweats. Take something over the counter to help you sleep. You'll need it. But seriously, do not take this drug while you are pregnant. Don't do that to your baby. Hell, don't do it to yourself. Life is so much better when you're sober, when you're not constantly chasing something. It's nice when you have money to go and do fun stuff. When you're on pills, all your money goes to that. You don't get to go out and have a life. Google birth defects and suboxone. Not only can it make you give birth to a deformed baby, the baby can be born addicted. Just consider my advice. So what that you'll feel like crap for a week, 2 tops, at least you will have your life back and not be addicted.
suboxone user

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Just Saying wrote:
Ok seriously, if you care about your unborn child what-so-ever, then DO NOT take suboxone. I know a girl who gave birth 2 1/2 months ago, and she had been addicted to heroin and oxys and all that jazz, and started on the suboxone as soon as she found out she was pregnant, and the baby was born disfigured. The little boy is missing 4 fingers on one hand, and the other hand did not develop at all. I know about pills and how addictive they can be, and if I can stop taking them on my own without the help of another drug, then so can you. Yea, the withdraws suck. All you really need to be worried about is getting past the first 3 days. The 1st day won't be so bad....I mean it'll suck, and you'll keep thinking about getting a pill (BUT DON'T). The 2nd day in my opinion, is the worst, that and the 3rd day, they both suck pretty bad. But I'm telling you, do it cold turkey bc if you don't you'll just be stuck on another drug that is addictive and can be abused. Suboxone can be abused just like any other pill. Once you get past the first 3 days, it won't be so hard. Your body will hurt, you might feel sick to your stomach, you'll get hot/cold sweats. Take something over the counter to help you sleep. You'll need it. But seriously, do not take this drug while you are pregnant. Don't do that to your baby. Hell, don't do it to yourself. Life is so much better when you're sober, when you're not constantly chasing something. It's nice when you have money to go and do fun stuff. When you're on pills, all your money goes to that. You don't get to go out and have a life. Google birth defects and suboxone. Not only can it make you give birth to a deformed baby, the baby can be born addicted. Just consider my advice. So what that you'll feel like crap for a week, 2 tops, at least you will have your life back and not be addicted.
I appreciate your concern for her and especially the baby. It doesn't surprise me the baby was deformed. They do not know enough about suboxone. However, I was highly addicted to hydrocodone and finally methodone. The first day you get agravated and feel withdrawls, the second day you really feel withdrawls, the third day your in bed, the forth, fifth, sixth, seventh so on and so forth you are still very sick, or I was! Its not just 3 days. If it were, I would not be on suboxone. Benzo's or zanax withdrawl is usually the worst on the 3rd day and if you can make it through the 3rd day you will live, if you make it through the seizures but opiates are different. I am not suggesting she take suboxone, the baby would probably be safer if she took hydrocodone as long as she took only a few daily. Of course better to take none at all but let us get real here. She is addicted. She needs help. Not just with suboxone, she also needs counseling. To stop the use of opiates takes much more then 3 days of will power. I do not know how severe her addiction is. If you just get cranky and have a little pain then by all means, don't take any more and you will be fine. However, if you are addicted to the point that you become so ill you get tremors, throwing up, sweating, sneezing, severe muscle pain, anxiety etc. you are also putting the baby in danger. Do not do this alone. Tell your doctor...tell a doctor. HE/she will know the best route to take.
ashley

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

hello wrote:
To TKS Well then, now that your sick of the withdrawl and are aware of the dangers of pain pills. I will tell you. Suboxone or subutex are mircle drugs. You will need to be in withdraw when you go to the doctor. He will give you the suboxone...usually in his office. Within 20 minutes, you should feel like a new woman. It will take away your withdrawl. You don't have to explain to me how bad withdrawl is. I happen to know all to well. Its been 8 mths since I took any pain pill. I've been on suboxone 8 mths and have no cravings and feel Great!! The best of luck to you. If ever you need to talk, I will be available to you. I know what your going through. I wanted to tell you also that it cost over 500 hundred dollars to fill a 30 days supply @ 3 daily.. Medicare and medicaid pay for it. I am not aware of an other insurance companies who do.
My blue cross blue shield covers both suboxone and subutex. I'm not aware of any doctors in this area that are lisenced to prescribe this medication that accept Medicare or Medicare.
ashley

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
No offense, but you have obviously never been seriously addicted to opiates. The withdraw is very dangerous, deadly even, and there is no way in hell it goes away after 3 days or even a week.
silent E is a ninja

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but you have obviously never been seriously addicted to opiates. The withdraw is very dangerous, deadly even, and there is no way in hell it goes away after 3 days or even a week.
Right on, damn withdrawals will last at least a month and yes they can be deadly; seizures, irregular breathing, blood pressure spikes, insomnia etc . They get better after maybe 10 days, but still you won't be normal for about 3-4 weeks. And I've been taking suboxone for almost 2 years now and I can say that when you run out it will give you the same wds as any other opiate, almost trading one evil for another. Best bet is to just get off the shit all together and never go back!
HAha

Holywood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

wizardofodds83 wrote:
subutex is an amazing drug forpeople coming off heroin because im recently released and ive seen first hand what heroin duz 2 people....i was there just over 3 and a half yrs and atleast 10-12 died from overdoes or seuicide because of that bhrown powder dirt
your a rapist
ghost writer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

On July 4 of this year I will be clean for 4 years. Suboxone saved my life, I was addicted to hydrocodone and was up to 20 a day. I had tried everything and failed miserably, finally I started seeing a doctor in Jonesboro who looked at me and said your gonna kill yourself if you don't stop now. The next week I started on suboxone and my life has been so much better for it. I was taking 3 in the morning and 1 in the evening and now I take one ever other day. I hope to completely get off of them soon. Dr. Robinette in Jonesboro saved my life and I will always be so thankful to him. He didn't make me feel like a loser or like I was pathetic(which lets face it that is how you feel when your addicted) he was tough but he showed me compassion. People have really said some rude things about him but I had been to every doctor in town and he is the only one who tried to help me. I have to go once a month and when I am in there I see other people who he is helping. He changed my life and got me going in the right direction. Anyway I posted this on here because I am pretty sure he takes medicare and Medicaid.

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

ghost writer wrote:
On July 4 of this year I will be clean for 4 years. Suboxone saved my life, I was addicted to hydrocodone and was up to 20 a day. I had tried everything and failed miserably, finally I started seeing a doctor in Jonesboro who looked at me and said your gonna kill yourself if you don't stop now. The next week I started on suboxone and my life has been so much better for it. I was taking 3 in the morning and 1 in the evening and now I take one ever other day. I hope to completely get off of them soon. Dr. Robinette in Jonesboro saved my life and I will always be so thankful to him. He didn't make me feel like a loser or like I was pathetic(which lets face it that is how you feel when your addicted) he was tough but he showed me compassion. People have really said some rude things about him but I had been to every doctor in town and he is the only one who tried to help me. I have to go once a month and when I am in there I see other people who he is helping. He changed my life and got me going in the right direction. Anyway I posted this on here because I am pretty sure he takes medicare and Medicaid.
Dr. Robinette is indeed helping a lot of people by prescribing suboxone and subutex. He does not accept Medicare or Medicaid, at least not for his sub patients. I have a very good friend who was turned away because she is on Medicaid. I have BCBS and my RX costs me next to nothing, but Dr. Rob is not going to prescribe it to me unless he gets his $125 office visit every month. Insurance doesnt cover that, mine doesnt anyway. He does treat us with compassion, as he is a recovering addict himself. He has never once been anything but encouraging and I adore him. But when it comes right down to it, it's a money making operation he's running.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

hello ive got subutex for sale. email me if you need any.
quickfix25@gmail.com

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

silent E is a ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, damn withdrawals will last at least a month and yes they can be deadly; seizures, irregular breathing, blood pressure spikes, insomnia etc . They get better after maybe 10 days, but still you won't be normal for about 3-4 weeks. And I've been taking suboxone for almost 2 years now and I can say that when you run out it will give you the same wds as any other opiate, almost trading one evil for another. Best bet is to just get off the shit all together and never go back!
I took suboxone for about a year. I have no insurance so it cost about 600 dollars a month. It finally just got too expensive so I had to quit cold turkey and it was just as bad as withdrawls from the pain pills. It takes FAR longer than 3 days to feel better. I didnt even feel human for at least 2 months. I never want to take another pain pill and suffer through that stuff again. If you can handle it its best to quit altogether because suboxone withdrawals are BAD! Good luck to all who are in the grip of this addiction. Being sober is wonderful but it does take a good while to get there.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

hello i have SUBUTEX/SUBOXONE 4sale,good prices,1st come 1st serve. email me at zennco123@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 4 min Independent 9,200
play the word game (Nov '08) 8 min whatimeisit 12,673
Why did Obama mandate Common Core? 19 min your name goes here 14
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 31 min Independent 988
Dr Becton (Mar '13) 1 hr higherpowerwatchwaiting 32
How much jail time for Dr. Becton 1 hr WOC 14
Walmart -Secret Shoppers- Cops ? 1 hr worm 7
Old Bonanza Land 5 hr Superman 37
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 10 hr Cartman 528