First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watch it every day

Gregory, AR

#1 Sep 16, 2009
Track three paint shop is full of drugs,the supervisors cover up for them.I work here and am concerned for my job, but everybody here is just trying to ride it out.Meanwhile people are coming in hi and so hung over it,s awfull.people could really get hurt here.

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2009
hell the supervisors in my dept are the ones coming in high.they need to do some random drug test. but im sure they wont
Watch it every day

Gregory, AR

#3 Sep 17, 2009
they need to start doing hair samples in paragould.
Hairry

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2009
Watch it every day wrote:
they need to start doing hair samples in paragould.
Will PUBIC hair do? I will give you some!!! ARI EMPLOYEE

Marks, MS

#5 Sep 17, 2009
I wish i was just back at work not on unemployment

Gregory, AR

#6 Sep 17, 2009
Sure hairry im off today are you to?Sounds like you are high.

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2009
well i was sent to the marmaduke factory for a while and let me tell you paragould was a church compared to the marmaduke factory.i was taking prescription antibiotics cause i had a wisdom tooth removed and about 6 people saw me open my bottle and they ran up wanting to know if i had any hydros. i told them no just antiobotics.and it wasnt just the workers there it was the bosses too.id rather be on unemployment that have to work around a bunch of messed up people.

United States

#8 Sep 17, 2009
Track three paint shop is full of drugs,the supervisors cover up for them.I work here and am concerned for my job, but everybody here is just trying to ride it out.Meanwhile people are coming in hi and so hung over it,s awfull.people could really get hurt here.
call stephen lee and give them a name or two. they will do drug test. thats standard operating procedure.
quest

United States

#9 Sep 17, 2009
i dont think they care that much. the guy in charge of track one was sleeping with a girl on the line and stealing welders. did A.G. get fired?

Gregory, AR

#10 Sep 17, 2009
Steven Lee wont do shss2t, call Kevin Hall.

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2009
Who's Kevin Hall? Do you mean Kevin Hawes? And yeah, they will do shit. Anytime someone calls in a suspicion, they conduct a drug test. Hell email Brett, Steven, Tony Bailey, and Dean Inman. If it's that bad, then try doing something istead of whining about how nothing will be done.

Gregory, AR

#12 Sep 18, 2009
Everyone at ARI is just trying to hang on and I understand that, but there is so much alcohol and drugs.I am on hillbilly holiday today but I see it every day.The supervisors are just trying to hang on to.
quest

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2009
guest wrote:
Everyone at ARI is just trying to hang on and I understand that, but there is so much alcohol and drugs.I am on hillbilly holiday today but I see it every day.The supervisors are just trying to hang on to.
yea, i bet the supervisors are trying to hold on real hard. bet they are woried to death.
WHATS UP

United States

#14 Sep 19, 2009
there no way paint shop getting high my be steal shop but if im wrong call tony

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2009
after the layoffs the ones that are left should quit bitching. watch your back and let the ones doin stuff to do what they are going to do. they will get hurt or cought.
duh huh

United States

#16 Sep 22, 2009
guest wrote:
after the layoffs the ones that are left should quit bitching. watch your back and let the ones doin stuff to do what they are going to do. they will get hurt or cought.
ive decided you are retarded. its not just their own they are putting at risk dumbass.
See it every day

Gregory, AR

#17 Sep 22, 2009
I have dedided you are retarded also.See you.
nope

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Dec 8, 2009
quest wrote:
i dont think they care that much. the guy in charge of track one was sleeping with a girl on the line and stealing welders. did A.G. get fired?
nope he ain't been fired, that chick finally got canned after they moved her away from him.....heard he got shot at by his wife over her and drugs in the spring! lucky dude! then that "girl" cheated on him who would have guessed it, by the way she was married too.... he's a real piece of work must know something or blow something to keep that job! heard that girl has moved her kids like 5-6 times since the beginning of summer in and out of everywhere with all types of low lifes ,,,whats the world coming too!! ari is like a dope factory! good place to put in a rehab center!! p.s. his wife is a hot long legged momma, known her a long time he must be crazy!!!

Marks, MS

#19 Dec 8, 2009
ARI Stands For Another Retarded Idea... I would like to say its a good and fair place to work but i wouldnt no ive been laid off for the 4th time this year and there are alot of people with less time than me stile working there ... If you work steel shop 1 an 2 its who you blow!

Gregory, AR

#20 Dec 8, 2009
Everyone one at the paint shop (track 3) covers for each other and they are all drugies and alcoholics.I hate working there and having to look the other way just to keep my job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanie ward (Apr '15) 3 hr Know her 3
What are you thinking 3 hr Dad 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Chig 33,340
looking for Male boxer to breed with my female (Jan '14) 6 hr Chad 90
Single mother in need of Christmas help 7 hr Guest 262
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 8 hr Blondie 2,814
Pride Band 10 hr Proud of the Pride 37

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance