Bulldog

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Couldn't buy a FREE SHOT??? WTF?? The unicorns are finished. Bring back the BULLDOGS!!! Eagles rule the county now!!
BHO

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Ram Player Sure is quiet now
Ram Fan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

BHO wrote:
Ram Player Sure is quiet now
Hey,hey,hey.....show some sympathy. It's a sad day in Ram country. I've already had to stop myself from slitting my wrists today.

Free throws killed us. A couple other things, I won't mention, did too.
Sandman

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Skinny boy Hovis had lamb chop!! Lol!
turtle face

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

And goat milk.
larry

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

guest wrote:
oh, just wait for all the paragould fans to get on here and say how they were robbed by the refs. bla bla bla,, boo hoo. better team won tonight.. good game.
The refs today are awful. Not just this game but every game. In this game in particular Perkins drives in for a layup with tech up by 2 in late in the game. Nobody touches him, he makes the layup and they call a foul. The do not count the basket but still give him two shots. A pee wee basketball player knows he does not get two shots. Since he missed both free throws the call actually hurt tech. Then with Tech up by 2 and taking the ball out under paragoulds basket, they run a special play and pass the ball on the outside of the endline. Good play but it takes 7 seconds to get the ball in. They were only allowed five. Instead of a turnover, they call a foul on the rams and tech makes two and wins by four. Not only does tech win the game they now have the tiebreaker. So no team benefited the refs did not cheat they were incompetent. Terrrrrrrrrrrible
OMG

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

larry wrote:
<quoted text>The refs today are awful. Not just this game but every game. In this game in particular Perkins drives in for a layup with tech up by 2 in late in the game. Nobody touches him, he makes the layup and they call a foul. The do not count the basket but still give him two shots. A pee wee basketball player knows he does not get two shots. Since he missed both free throws the call actually hurt tech. Then with Tech up by 2 and taking the ball out under paragoulds basket, they run a special play and pass the ball on the outside of the endline. Good play but it takes 7 seconds to get the ball in. They were only allowed five. Instead of a turnover, they call a foul on the rams and tech makes two and wins by four. Not only does tech win the game they now have the tiebreaker. So no team benefited the refs did not cheat they were incompetent. Terrrrrrrrrrrible
how about the ball bouncing iff.big boys head called it out on Tech...hoggard walked double dribble and no call...Coach out all the way to freethrow line and no T called....how about yall shot 33% from charity stripe and its the refs fault..get REAL....
Beat us at home not in bad calls but we couldnt hit freethrows
plus yall have 3 of the dirtest players in 5A
If you poked in your fingers in my butt or slapped my nuts I bite you too

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

The sad part about this thread is the fact that most of the above childish and moronic posts are by adults. GROW UP.....IT'S A GAME!!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Maybe you guys should stop playing each other.
Ram Fan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Guest wrote:
Maybe you guys should stop playing each other.
What??? Stop playing! Have you lost your mind?? This is the most exciting time of the year.

I think there should be a charity game at the end of the season.

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

It is so sad that a GAME has come to this.
Ram Fan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

guest wrote:
It is so sad that a GAME has come to this.
You truly do not understand this "game". To some it is a passion. Some of these young men will be able to utilize this "game" to further their education. Memories and friendships, that will last a lifetime, are being made. Life lessons are being taught (or should be) and learned.

I guess nascar is just a "race"
The world series is just...18 men acting as boys?
Super bowl is not a dish.

So, although this "game" obviously does not rank too high on your passion list, please do not feel "sad" when our children take the court/field to bring glory to their respective schools. Do not feel the need to be "sad" when our fans become a bit over zealous and cheer for their teams.

Instead, try to catch more ESPN and perhaps you too could to find some type sport that trips your trigger.

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Ram Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly do not understand this "game". To some it is a passion. Some of these young men will be able to utilize this "game" to further their education. Memories and friendships, that will last a lifetime, are being made. Life lessons are being taught (or should be) and learned.
So, although this "game" obviously does not rank too high on your passion list, please do not feel "sad" when our children take the court/field to bring glory to their respective schools. Do not feel the need to be "sad" when our fans become a bit over zealous and cheer for their teams.
Instead, try to catch more ESPN and perhaps you too could to find some type sport that trips your trigger.
I think both the TECH and RAM fans need to get over it. IT IS JUST A GAME!
BHO

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Go Gosh!!!We're just having a little friendly rivalry.If you dont like it then don't lick on this topic
BHO

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I meant Good Gosh
Tech Nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Ram Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
cannot believe I can agree with a Ram fan but very well said
mr jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Both schools will always b garbage they both sucked real bad paragould has a population of wat 30 thousand people and still lose to small schools lol at gct and phs who cares abt this stupit rivaly
Ram Fan

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

mr jones wrote:
Both schools will always b garbage they both sucked real bad paragould has a population of wat 30 thousand people and still lose to small schools lol at gct and phs who cares abt this stupit rivaly
Well aren't you just a turd in the punch bowl !!
mr jones

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Well i mean u got grown people on topix talking trash wow wat idiots who cares who wins dam game just a game
guy sensie

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

mr jones wrote:
Lol that's why tech has like what 3-4 state rings in the past ten years? Sounds like a pretty good record for the whole state..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hillary 2016 2 min yep yep 16
Fox news lies 6 min yep yep 9
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 27 min luci 1,359
Best place to sale silver 57 min Guest 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 28,647
pay~less furniture 1 hr wondering 1
proof God is real 2 hr Redneckcasanova 12
•••
•••