Tech boys no chance
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ram player

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Come watch the tech boys act a fool again tonite. It will be a beat down tonite. They will be out coached out played and we have better acting players. Be there early because you tech fans will be leaving by half. Can you say BEAT DOWN.
Sandman

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Won't happen this time cockh..d...
LOL

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Have you lost your mind boy??? Tech is playing their best and we will be having some ram ham tonight!

Now, get back to class.....
Ram player

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Your boys can't act right enuff to beat us. Get back in your nest. Just prepare your boys for the beat down. My little chicken

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Just make sure that you check out what happens inbetween girls and boys games...
You all will see.
Ram Fan

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2013
It's on!!! tonight....Rams get there respect! Wreck Tech
Ram player

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Tech stays home this and let's the real team in Greene county represent the county. Y'all will be just going to school at the hen house. Lol
Big knocker

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Y'all tell skinny boy Hovis we got something for him tonite. Lol
In the know

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
We goin to face guard skinny boy and pretty boy and let the mo weenies shoot all they want.

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Where is the game? Start at 6 with girls?
Wiseman

Paragould, AR

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Ram Fan wrote:
It's on!!! tonight....Rams get there respect! Wreck Tech
the lady rams lost like 10 straight years to tech so enjoy this year and next. After that tech will dominate for many more years. As far as boys we gave it to you last game. And this will. E your last chance to beat us for a long time.
observer

Paragould, AR

#12 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
Just make sure that you check out what happens inbetween girls and boys games...
You all will see.
what? inside or outside?
Sandman

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Told you cockhead.

Gregory, AR

#14 Feb 12, 2013
oh, just wait for all the paragould fans to get on here and say how they were robbed by the refs. bla bla bla,, boo hoo. better team won tonight.. good game.
wrong

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Oooops
loveit

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Apparently, we had a chance. Took it. And WON!!!

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2013
What was the girls' score?
ooops

Paragould, AR

#18 Feb 12, 2013
so, Tech didn't stand a chance, and trailed for 3 quarters plus, but the end result was that Tech won and pulled out the victory?

2 words to ya. Suck It.
Ram Fan

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Oh me...sure is a dreary Wednesday. Feels like a death in the family. Hats off to the eagles...

Now I should probably schedule an appointment with my shrink to talk about this depression.
OMG

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Ram Fan wrote:
Oh me...sure is a dreary Wednesday. Feels like a death in the family. Hats off to the eagles...
Now I should probably schedule an appointment with my shrink to talk about this depression.

lol I know what ya mean...felt that way the first time we played paragould...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to pass hair follicle test in 3 hours (Feb '12) 2 hr Did u pass by a r... 835
Daddy/daughter relationships? (May '12) 2 hr mike long 56
Looking for New Doc 3 hr guest 2
The devil is at it again ! 4 hr unknown 4
in search of 3 bedroom rental house asap !! 4 hr ptowner 9
Wtf ñíggèrs all over the place 4 hr Guest 2
the real badass of paragould (Sep '08) 6 hr citizen 480
Bad wreck 21 hr Onlooker 9

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages