Cowboy

United States

#69 Dec 30, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently do not understand the importance of family in the mexican culture! It is their main priority above all. Why don't you try being around them and you might learn this. They are the most family oriented people I know. Also, how many years ago was that? We have all grown intellectually over time... With perhaps you as the exception!
I don't care how family oriented they are, I don't think I
should have to have my ass taxed to death to pay for their
free ride!!!!!!! If they are family oriented, fine, but don't
expect me to support your damn family!!
nunya

Paragould, AR

#70 Dec 30, 2009
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to do a little, yourself. If a non-citizen
marries a citizen of the US, they become a citizen, after
meeting some mundane criteria, and if they have a child born here, it is a citizen at birth, qualified for medicard, SSI benefits, etc.
I know of a local girl who married a non-citizen hispanic
a month before their baby was born. She is a very large
young lady, and he targeted her where she worked. He was
buying product where she worked.
He bragged to a legal friend of his that he had his
"ticket" punched now. So, wake up yourself and look around.
Why are you so defensive of the facts? How close to home
is it hitting you??
The question is did your woman leave you for a mexican? The fact is that it is nowhere near that simple! Just because you marry an American citizen that doesn't automatically give you the right to stay here! How stupid is it to think that a real mexican hottie would marry a big girl just because he wants his papers? I have a great friend that is married to a mexican and they are extremely happy! She is a small. Her husband had to go back to mexico for ten years and then re-apply for his spousal visa. From there he still had to stay in mexico for two more years! I am sorry that people like you make the rest of us Americans look like blooming idiots! Here is one site that you might visit so that you might know the facts also why don't you try the U.S. immigration site... Maybe after visiting this site you won't be so quick to put out the wrong information!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_an_illegal_...
INS

United States

#71 Dec 30, 2009
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the stupid one!!! They can work through a temporary agency on what's called a psuedo number and yes they PAY TAXES!!! Most white people won't get up off their butts because they are too lazy to work... I know, my mom owns a business here in town and the people that come in for jobs are the ones that want to keep drawing unemployment and welfare. The others think that they are too good for her type of work!!! I wish she would hire some mexicans then we wouldn't have to carry the full load!!! Not to mention the fact that they are easy on the eyes!
I wish your Mommy would hire the illegals too. I would turn her ass in. Maybe if she would pay a decent wage she wouldn't have trouble keeping help. If you love them so much move to mexico!!!!
INS

United States

#72 Dec 30, 2009
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
They must not be to family oriented everyone of them I've known had a girl friend here and a wife and kids in Mexico.

Paragould, AR

#73 Dec 30, 2009
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an american (so are my children, parents, grand-parents) and YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SUPPORT MY FAMILY!!! You probably do support several of the other white lazy people in this area. I can promise you that you don't support ninety-nine percent of the Mexican families around here. Have you ever seen how hard they work? You have no clue as to what you are saying and it kinda makes me laugh to think that a fellow American could be so ignorant. They do not take free rides and quite a few of them are paying taxes so that you can get your social security when your old and gray. They will not reap any of the benefits of the work that they have done here.
Wild Willie

United States

#74 Dec 30, 2009
Yummy wrote:
I LOVE Casa Brava!!!!!!! And all the guys are so flirty lol BUt I got a man!
The FOOD SUCKS. Are you kidding me? How many times have they been in trouble for reusing food from the tables. All kinds of crap. I wouldn't let my dog eat there.
Mee

Paragould, AR

#75 Dec 30, 2009
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to do a little, yourself. If a non-citizen
marries a citizen of the US, they become a citizen, after
meeting some mundane criteria, and if they have a child born here, it is a citizen at birth, qualified for medicard, SSI benefits, etc.
I know of a local girl who married a non-citizen hispanic
a month before their baby was born. She is a very large
young lady, and he targeted her where she worked. He was
buying product where she worked.
He bragged to a legal friend of his that he had his
"ticket" punched now. So, wake up yourself and look around.
Why are you so defensive of the facts? How close to home
is it hitting you??
You really don't what ur sayin! Cus I gotta sister that married a mexican guy and had a baby by him. but guess what he got deported because he is an illegal immigrant. just because he was married didn't matter at all. we are tryin like crazy to get him back and they are sayin because he was here illegally he can't even apply for a visa for ten years. and my sister ain't fat she is really pretty and all kinds of men like her. she just fell in love with this guy and he loves her too. you should not be that way about things. he loves his daughter very much and calls them both every single day and has for the past six months. i thinks you are a really stupid to say mean and cruel stuff like that! most of my sisters guy friends that are mexicanlike bigger girls, it ain't because they're easy or nothin like that. they just think they are prettier. one of em says he likes the curves. even most mexican men that are married to mexican women have bigger wives. so you shouldn't be so mean to people.
OMG

Paragould, AR

#76 Dec 30, 2009
Wild Willie wrote:
<quoted text>The FOOD SUCKS. Are you kidding me? How many times have they been in trouble for reusing food from the tables. All kinds of crap. I wouldn't let my dog eat there.
Only once and it was only because they sat a basket of chips down on the table and then picked them back up and took them to the back... Nobody touched them and the guy didn't think anything about it. The food is great and I love the guys!!! They are always so polite and they are fast to take care of us every time we go@@@
Wild Willie

United States

#77 Dec 30, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an american (so are my children, parents, grand-parents) and YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SUPPORT MY FAMILY!!! You probably do support several of the other white lazy people in this area. I can promise you that you don't support ninety-nine percent of the Mexican families around here. Have you ever seen how hard they work? You have no clue as to what you are saying and it kinda makes me laugh to think that a fellow American could be so ignorant. They do not take free rides and quite a few of them are paying taxes so that you can get your social security when your old and gray. They will not reap any of the benefits of the work that they have done here.
Pleas are you kidding me with your comment "They do not take free rides and quite a few of them are paying taxes" So what your saying that a lot of them are not paying taxes. I travel around the area and I see a lot of different business that employ mexicans. There are some that are nice but LOT of them are getting FREE medical for themselves and their family, as well as getting food stamps/ food credit card. They also go to school for free as well since they do not pay taxes. Don't even get me started on this topic. I talked to a farmer who lowered one of his guys pay just so he could draw more from the gov. They continue to ilegally into this country taking our money out of our pockets. Just go to CA and see what they are doing to their economy there are so many of them drawing money they are breaking the sate.

Paragould, AR

#78 Dec 30, 2009
Wild Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Pleas are you kidding me with your comment "They do not take free rides and quite a few of them are paying taxes" So what your saying that a lot of them are not paying taxes. I travel around the area and I see a lot of different business that employ mexicans. There are some that are nice but LOT of them are getting FREE medical for themselves and their family, as well as getting food stamps/ food credit card. They also go to school for free as well since they do not pay taxes. Don't even get me started on this topic. I talked to a farmer who lowered one of his guys pay just so he could draw more from the gov. They continue to ilegally into this country taking our money out of our pockets. Just go to CA and see what they are doing to their economy there are so many of them drawing money they are breaking the sate.
I have also traveled around the area and abroud. You are just too funny with your ignorance. They can't draw FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, GOVERNMENT HOUSING ASSISTANCE, ETC., if they don't have a social security card. However, they can work through a temporary agency with a pseudo number and PAY TAXES! I have personally helped several of the illegals get jobs this way. They also pay taxes on everything that they purchase at every store that they go into! I think that it is wonderful that they are taking advantage of our school systems. When they attend our schools it creates a greater demand for teachers, thus improving our economy with more jobs. More jobs for teachers mean that there will be more of our tax dollars back into our communities.
Hmm

Paragould, AR

#79 Dec 30, 2009
INS wrote:
<quoted text>They must not be to family oriented everyone of them I've known had a girl friend here and a wife and kids in Mexico.
I am married to a mexican and I have been to mexico with him more than once. He is a wonderful husband and he is not married in mexico. Most of his friends are just as good as he is... But every race has a few rotten eggs! Maybe you're one of those rotten eggs...lol!!! The white man that I was married to kept girlfriends all the time and three of my best friends with white husbands have had the same experience. He is not with me for the papers because he already had them and I am a big girl. I also have another friend that is a big girl that just started dating a mexican that was born here. He just likes big girls. I do not live in the slums and I have a great job and so does my husband!
nunya

Paragould, AR

#80 Dec 30, 2009
INS wrote:
<quoted text>I wish your Mommy would hire the illegals too. I would turn her ass in. Maybe if she would pay a decent wage she wouldn't have trouble keeping help. If you love them so much move to mexico!!!!
Okay u idiot MY MOMMY starts out at 14.25 an hour... that seems pretty decent to me. Also MY MOMMY is fixing to hire a couple through a temporary agency on a pseudo number.... which is totally legal.... The reason that she has a problem keeping help is because the white people that want to work are working.... the others are tooooooooo lazy and want to draw welfare and disability.
just me

Paragould, AR

#81 Dec 30, 2009
Wild Willie wrote:
<quoted text>The FOOD SUCKS. Are you kidding me? How many times have they been in trouble for reusing food from the tables. All kinds of crap. I wouldn't let my dog eat there.
then why u eat there b i t c h
nunya

Paragould, AR

#82 Dec 30, 2009
just me wrote:
<quoted text> then why u eat there b i t c h
Hey there Just me! Don't lower yourself to their standards by using the foul language... I am sure that your too good for that!
INS

United States

#83 Dec 30, 2009
As long as Mexicans are in Mexico I dont have a problem with them.
just me

Paragould, AR

#84 Dec 30, 2009
INS wrote:
As long as Mexicans are in Mexico I dont have a problem with them.
you r so stupid there is not only mexican stupid go back to school
INS

United States

#85 Dec 31, 2009
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay u idiot MY MOMMY starts out at 14.25 an hour... that seems pretty decent to me. Also MY MOMMY is fixing to hire a couple through a temporary agency on a pseudo number.... which is totally legal.... The reason that she has a problem keeping help is because the white people that want to work are working.... the others are tooooooooo lazy and want to draw welfare and disability.
Pseudo cards(consular cards) are not legally recognized. They will still be illegal aliens with a 10,000 dollar per illegal fine when caught. The only way she can legally hire them is if they have a green card or a work visa. Look it up Yourself. Hell You can order a pseudo card on the Internet.Do you except anyone to believe that your mommy cant find American citizens to work for her as high as unemployment is. I smell BULLSHIT.
INS

United States

#86 Dec 31, 2009
just me wrote:
<quoted text> you r so stupid there is not only mexican stupid go back to school
I dont understand u r talking like a dumba$$.
just me

Paragould, AR

#87 Dec 31, 2009
INS wrote:
<quoted text>I dont understand u r talking like a dumba$$.
thats what your mom said
Prodof60s

United States

#88 Dec 31, 2009
Wild Willie wrote:
They re-used the food they gave me at Casa Brava. The man whose
plate it came off of saw them put it on my plate through the
door in the kitchen, and came and told me.
When I confronted them, they told me not to pay the bill, and
that was supposed to make it o.k.
This is no B.S., this did happen to my wife and I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buca john's is infested 4 min guest 6
Global warming deniers 9 min Lazy Southerner 29
Is utility trailer a good job to have??? (Jan '12) 9 min NoseyRosey 57
Black kids at Paragould water park 34 min Wow 96
Jobs for everyone!!! 13 hr Michele 11
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 13 hr luci 2,574
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 13 hr luci 11,492

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance