Apts w/ paid utilities

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
guest

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2011
hey does anybody know where any apartments with utilities paid are
Landlord

Paragould, AR

#2 Feb 14, 2011
I have a 2BD/1BA available. The rent is $400/month and I usually charge around $200/month for utilities so you would be looking at about $599/month. Is that something you're looking for?
good deal

Paragould, AR

#3 Feb 14, 2011
there are some apartments around baldwin school that are nice and utilities included the rent is 400 a month for 1 bedroom and 450 a month for the 2 bed room probly the best deal in town
guest

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Landlord wrote:
I have a 2BD/1BA available. The rent is $400/month and I usually charge around $200/month for utilities so you would be looking at about $599/month. Is that something you're looking for?
where is it located and could i get your name & number
NITA

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2011
is any of these apartments with utilities paid available
NITA

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2011
is any of these apartments available now
sahada cantiga

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 20, 2011
hi my name is sahada and im looking for a 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom for only if you can help me out please email me and im planing to move in on september so just email me if there's any avaliable
wrightsahada@hotmail.com Thank you for your time
Kelsey

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jan 16, 2012
Lookinf for a 1 Bedroom house or apartment for rent for 300 a month wirh utilities included. In paragould, Ar. Thanks
guest

Paragould, AR

#10 Jan 16, 2012
Kelsey wrote:
Lookinf for a 1 Bedroom house or apartment for rent for 300 a month wirh utilities included. In paragould, Ar. Thanks
That's funny good luck with that one
renter

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jan 16, 2012
Call Col.Wood
Info on Col Wood

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2012
Do not call Colonel Wood! Not only will he rip you off, but if you are female he will try and get you to work out your rent with sexual favors! He is nothing but a sick pervert! Stay far, far away from this sicko! Trust me I know!
jessica

Paragould, AR

#13 Aug 23, 2012
i am looking for a two or three bedroom house or apt utilities paid. im a single mother with two lil girls
guest

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2012
jessica wrote:
i am looking for a two or three bedroom house or apt utilities paid. im a single mother with two lil girls
Seen some on s10th st utilities paid not sure the price tho the turn left at lite in front of the hospital comin from mcdonalds theyre at the end of the st
ohmy

Paragould, AR

#15 Aug 23, 2012
you can call on B street
great idea

Paragould, AR

#16 Aug 24, 2012
ohmy wrote:
you can call on B street
Yeah, call B street. If you are an animal lover B street is the place for you. You can have 100's (no joke) of pet mice. If you think the mice are great the roaches are even better. Oh and the slumlords Tiffany and Johnny that won't fix anything, they are my favorite part about B street, and make sure you have your parking tag for this fancy place or your drug dealers car might get towed! B street is the way to go!
???

Paragould, AR

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Landlord wrote:
I have a 2BD/1BA available. The rent is $400/month and I usually charge around $200/month for utilities so you would be looking at about $599/month. Is that something you're looking for?
where are these located???
stupid

Paragould, AR

#19 Aug 24, 2012
great idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, call B street. If you are an animal lover B street is the place for you. You can have 100's (no joke) of pet mice. If you think the mice are great the roaches are even better. Oh and the slumlords Tiffany and Johnny that won't fix anything, they are my favorite part about B street, and make sure you have your parking tag for this fancy place or your drug dealers car might get towed! B street is the way to go!
B street has changed a lot..... it is now ran by a onsite cop..them two don't own them anymore...... and they won't let drugies or people with felonys live there
great idea

Paragould, AR

#20 Aug 24, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
B street has changed a lot..... it is now ran by a onsite cop..them two don't own them anymore...... and they won't let drugies or people with felonys live there
They get different owners every year. It has never changed. I lived there. But if you say so..
betty

Paragould, AR

#21 Aug 31, 2012
i am looking for a place to rent needing in the next couple of weeks i really need something pet friendly i can be reached at angel1308@att.net
guest

San Antonio, TX

#22 Sep 1, 2012
Kelsey wrote:
Lookinf for a 1 Bedroom house or apartment for rent for 300 a month wirh utilities included. In paragould, Ar. Thanks
are you serious? Hope you don't want to love long...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ghettoization of Paragould 47 min passing thru 7
Fake orgasam 1 hr consequence 10
Murdock's catfish 1 hr info 16
who? 1 hr its johnny 3
Dog & Suds 2 hr guest 5
Joe Gilbee Monroe (Aug '14) 2 hr fact 4
Harvey Knuckes arrested again?????? 2 hr dell 2
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]