lucy

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Anybody know anything about Rudy Underwood?
Joe Poteet

Paragould, AR

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Ya he's a good dude.

Paragould, AR

#3 Jan 7, 2011
He is a crook and so is his ex-wife, Donna Masters.
land lord

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2011
guest wrote:
yeap hes a crook ,hes crooked as a dogwood tree limb thats a fact .know by first hand experience .
rudy

Gregory, AR

#5 Feb 16, 2011
land lord wrote:
<quoted text>
yeap hes a crook ,hes crooked as a dogwood tree limb thats a fact .know by first hand experience .
you are simply a coward. tell me to my face how crooked i am.
rudy

Gregory, AR

#6 Feb 16, 2011
guest wrote:
i know who u r. you r the ugly old widow of a local used car dealer. even though you both were from paragould u met in st. louis mo when you use to sell ur smelly body to used car dealers. for financial security you married a cowardly drunk that is a river boat junkie.
looking at a loser

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Joe Poteet wrote:
Ya he's a good dude.
Birds of a feather flock together. Of course he would say that, look at the resource!
Baby

Paragould, AR

#8 Aug 24, 2011
Ive known Rudy all my life & I will tell u he would give the shirt off his back. He has a good heart. But he is a very crude bussiness person. Who is in it to make a $$$. So if u think u got shafted by him,...then think real hard,..DiD he force u to deal with him? No! Let me see Did he twist ur arm?...Hummm Im sure he would do that if u hurt someone he cared about. He is alittle exscentric at times. But thats just who he is. Always & telling his life stories growing up. Thats a good thing.
Rudy

Gregory, AR

#9 Mar 4, 2012
Baby wrote:
Ive known Rudy all my life & I will tell u he would give the shirt off his back. He has a good heart. But he is a very crude business person. Who is in it to make a $$$. So if u think u got shafted by him,...then think real hard,..DiD he force u to deal with him? No! Let me see Did he twist ur arm?...Hummm Im sure he would do that if u hurt someone he cared about. He is alittle eccentric at times. But thats just who he is. Always & telling his life stories growing up. Thats a good thing.
Thank you baby.
Computer Pro

Paragould, AR

#10 Mar 20, 2012
hey i met donna threw a lady that had run into my car a couple years back. i believe she was needing some computer work done for her ins. company? just wondering if she still was and pardon me for bumping this topic
Rudy

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 13, 2012
looking at a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather flock together. Of course he would say that, look at the resource!
You’re a wimpy twerp print coward. If you were standing before Joe or me you wouldn’t say that. By the way tell your wife to douche that “thang” of hers. Maggots won’t even get near her. Guess that explains your smelly breath.
baby

Paragould, AR

#12 Jun 13, 2012
U know there r all kinds of people in this world. U have been on the top & u have had ur low times. But I have NEVER heard u ever go out & talk trash about anyone,EVER! So when these people get on here & talk trash about u just know they r jealious. U have a gift thats others wish they had. Thats all. Remenber u used to climb a tree in my front yard when I was a little girl. Its fun when u can enjoy all that life has to offer. Tonight go outside & take a look at the stars & thank God u r who u r.Its amazing how good it feels. I do it every night. Peace & Love
SkipTracer

Nevada City, CA

#13 Aug 3, 2013
Rudy is a crook, a convicted felon, a nutjob, an insurance fraudster who submits false claims and burns down his own buildings for the insurance money.

Now he's just old and washed up - a true failure and chump.
shea shea

United States

#14 Aug 4, 2013
I have known Rudy all my life. He is a good man. Why don't y'all get a life grow up. Just because you don't know the car businesses isn't anyone fault but your own! Love you rudy
Kay

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2016
Baby wrote:
Ive known Rudy all my life & I will tell u he would give the shirt off his back. He has a good heart. But he is a very crude bussiness person. Who is in it to make a $$$. So if u think u got shafted by him,...then think real hard,..DiD he force u to deal with him? No! Let me see Did he twist ur arm?...Hummm Im sure he would do that if u hurt someone he cared about. He is alittle exscentric at times. But thats just who he is. Always & telling his life stories growing up. Thats a good thing.
Nothing in you remarks tell me it is 'OK' or of, good character, to use the vice of a ' crude business man, to screw people over in order to gain. That's just plain ignorant talk. We are put on this earth to help others and never take from. I dont trust anyone that would give me the shirt off their back. I watch people show me who they are and then I know them, good or bad. I call what you say crude as just another con artist. Con artist do not have good hearts, far as I'm concerned.
no em all

Paragould, AR

#16 Mar 22, 2016
rudy wrote:
<quoted text>
i know who u r. you r the ugly old widow of a local used car dealer. even though you both were from paragould u met in st. louis mo when you use to sell ur smelly body to used car dealers. for financial security you married a cowardly drunk that is a river boat junkie.
you still doin weldon's ex ho, what's that crazy b!tches name? o yea judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Connor Roe 47 min Guest 4
Keith and Catherine Banks 49 min just a random post 3
Tom Wagster 1 hr Dont worry about it 1
Jodi Miller 2 hr vim2 3
Liberals and Black lives matter 3 hr Guest 29
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Camden Kid Toucher 38,843
guilty man walks free....still 3 hr Guest 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance