curious

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
What can you people tell me about him? Is he still married or whos he seeing?

Paragould, AR

#2 Jun 26, 2012
........Hmmmm only about 14 million threads about him on topix, I think he is starting them all.
Elmo

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jun 30, 2012
He is getting divorced. His wife FINALLY left his sorry ass. And who cares who he's seeing.

Lewisville, TX

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Thug!!!! And he was on the front page of the paper about 2 weeks ago ....think he's in jail

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2012
He is nothing but a theiving, snitching punk
Vickey

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#6 Jul 23, 2012
RazorHawg12 wrote:
He is nothing but a theiving, snitching punk
Amen to that!!! Heard he got shot last night!! Someone must have finally figured out what he is all about!!! It must be awful to be him!!!
Yo yo ki

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2012
No1 got shot

Level 2

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Vickey wrote:
<quoted text> Amen to that!!! Heard he got shot last night!! Someone must have finally figured out what he is all about!!! It must be awful to be him!!!
I heard something about that. O well no sympathy.
lisa

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Glenn is fine, i dnt see how he is ne of ur business. So i suggest u back off punk.

Paragould, AR

#10 Jul 23, 2012
lisa wrote:
Glenn is fine, i dnt see how he is ne of ur business. So i suggest u back off punk.
Hey Lisa why dont you and your sister go pop some more pills and shut up. Glenns a big worthless boy, let him fight his own battles.
HesALoser

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#12 Jul 23, 2012
Him getting shot was all a lie. He said that shit just to try to get Shay to let him see the kids. He is a low life piece of scum!

Level 2

United States

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Lisa why dont u go suck off some dude for his meds! Glenn cant fight any of his battles! He can't hide his whole life!
Why would he want to see his kids? So he can drink and drive again with them in the car? Or take them to the river with no food just a cooler full of beer? Those kids are better off without him!

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jul 25, 2012
HesALoser wrote:
Him getting shot was all a lie. He said that shit just to try to get Shay to let him see the kids. He is a low life piece of scum!
I know he is a punk that has a lot of growing up to do A LOT but he really isnt the worst person on earth deep Down he is a good person just tends to make a lot of mistakes but who is perfect? You people are on here bashing him When we all should be praying for him. In my opinion the boy is bi polar with some major emotional issues even asa kid that he never got straightened out. He needs help and he seems to find the people who want to steer him in the direction he does not need to be going and he pushes the ones that really do care about him away. Him lying to shay about getting shot was stupid but if your a parent and your as hurt as he is about not getting to see your kids you would probably try what ever you could to see your kids. No he is not going about it the right way but in his eyes I'm sure that's all he thinks he can do. I do not know shay and I'm sure she has plenty of reasons to hate him and not want to leave her kids with him. As a motherwho has went threw a divorce myself I know how.hard it is and how you just want to protect your babies. But in my opinion keeping them away from him completely is only.going to hurt them in the long run. No matter what he is their daddy and believe it or not he really does love them. I have seen the pain In his eyes over them. Now I'm not saying she should let him keep them by his self or anything like that. I know she has plenty of reasons not to trust him but it would be good of her to let him see them a couple hours maybe at the park or at his moms. Maybe just let him talk to him.Baby steps you know. I know crack whores that lose their kids to the state or people. Who abuse their kids and they still get a couple hours of week supervised visits. I think the kids and Glenn would benifit from a visit supervised every now and then till he gets his shit straight. I understand he has hurt you shay more than one person should have to go threw. Just wish you would be the better person and try to take them baby steps. He reallly does love his.kids even if he is not.showing it.the.best right now.
Glenn

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2012
You people suck.
uhhhh

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Glenn wrote:
You people suck.
Karma's a bi#%h, ain't it? You've stolen from your family. What do you expect?
ughh

Paragould, AR

#17 Jul 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I know he is a punk that has a lot of growing up to do A LOT but he really isnt the worst person on earth deep Down he is a good person just tends to make a lot of mistakes but who is perfect? You people are on here bashing him When we all should be praying for him. In my opinion the boy is bi polar with some major emotional issues even asa kid that he never got straightened out. He needs help and he seems to find the people who want to steer him in the direction he does not need to be going and he pushes the ones that really do care about him away. Him lying to shay about getting shot was stupid but if your a parent and your as hurt as he is about not getting to see your kids you would probably try what ever you could to see your kids. No he is not going about it the right way but in his eyes I'm sure that's all he thinks he can do. I do not know shay and I'm sure she has plenty of reasons to hate him and not want to leave her kids with him. As a motherwho has went threw a divorce myself I know how.hard it is and how you just want to protect your babies. But in my opinion keeping them away from him completely is only.going to hurt them in the long run. No matter what he is their daddy and believe it or not he really does love them. I have seen the pain In his eyes over them. Now I'm not saying she should let him keep them by his self or anything like that. I know she has plenty of reasons not to trust him but it would be good of her to let him see them a couple hours maybe at the park or at his moms. Maybe just let him talk to him.Baby steps you know. I know crack whores that lose their kids to the state or people. Who abuse their kids and they still get a couple hours of week supervised visits. I think the kids and Glenn would benifit from a visit supervised every now and then till he gets his shit straight. I understand he has hurt you shay more than one person should have to go threw. Just wish you would be the better person and try to take them baby steps. He reallly does love his.kids even if he is not.showing it.the.best right now.
Shay's kids don't like even going around thier dad.....
huh

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Jul 27, 2012
ughh wrote:
<quoted text>
Shay's kids don't like even going around thier dad.....
really??!? Why would you say that them kids are little all little kids love their parents! Even parents that abuse their kids the child still loves them. It is not them kids fault what has happened!!! I do not know them or shay.. but that is justsad he is still their daddy and that will never change! I'm going to say a prayer for you people
!
shy

Gregory, AR

#19 Jul 27, 2012
That BOY is worthless and will never grow up and be a MAN.
Shay

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Aug 9, 2012
Umm just to clear some things on here up. I don't keep the kids from Glenn. He has visitation rights that I kept in the divorce from day one. It is not my fault that he doesn't come get them like he's suppose to. That is HIS decision...NOT MINE! I cannot force him to come see his kids! So before you start saying that I'm keeping them from him you might wanna know all the facts. He was actually SUPPOSE to have them last weekend but was a no call/no show. And as bad as it sound my kid are getting to where they don't want to see him for the fact that he lies to them about when he will see them again and it is a constant let down. I'm not saying by any means that they don't love their dad but the oldest has come to realize she can't trust him. He has only kept his kids 2 weekends since this whole mess...on his own plan! So I guess what I'm trying to say is unless you have a copy of the divorce papers and know the visitation agreement SHUT UP! YES, HE DOES NEED TO STRAIGHTEN UP! NO, I DON'T AGREE WITH THE STUFF HE IS DOING. Quiet frankly he needs to decided if he wants to be a dad or not because I will only let my kids be hurt for so much longer before I pull all visitation rights away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart is now a pet store?!?! 8 min Haha 15
Swingers in paragould 1 hr coltbrandy 2
Michelle Esponiza 1 hr Guest 4
Bobby Carrick anyone know who he's with now? 1 hr Jason 15
Thoughts on transgender 3 hr True Conservative 191
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr luci 17,913
Stay Away From Me 4 hr coltbrandy 10

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance