Tacky Jackie prison tat man

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hand Chopper Offer

El Monte, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Why on earth would you take a just turned 17 yr old minor and give her a full hells angel back tatt at your house?The wings spread from shoulder to shoulder and the skull and scrolls go all down the back,plus you tatted both tops of her feet,under both breasts,down her sides,on both sides of her chest,on both wrists,down low on her waist,the side of her ankle,pierced her tongue at your house,the bull hoop part of her nose,both nipples,all while this minor child just turned 17 whom you claim is your daughter.Tell me Mr.Jaggermeister who in the FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!! Oh and there has been plenty of TALK about her little 17yr old friends you were giving tatts to and having sex with.How many yrs were you in prison before mr.FELON???? Obviously not long enough.you need your damn hands cut off that way you would never be able to disfigure a 17 yr old minor child with tatts she may think is cool now,but what kind of job will she be able to get with those sucky ass AMATUER TATTS,FAT JACK,WHAT KIND OF FUTURE DID YOU MARK FOR HER WHEN YOU DID YOUR CHICKEN SCRATCH TATTS ON A BEAUTIFUL 17 yr old child???? I HOPE YOUR ASS IS RUN OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL!!!!
OMG

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2011
So what is the story jackie?
sad

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2011
She a lost child...and her mom is just as bad... Where was she when Jake was doing the tattoo...and why she say he was her dad in the first places... To put her child in that place with him...and tattoo Jake Jake needs to be in jail
Geeze

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2011
You people really have a problem with Jack. I maybe wrong but I don't believe he has ever been to the pen. If what you say is true about the minors. Where was this girls mother when all this tattooing was going on. Jack if this is true just because u like tattoos u shouldn't be marking up your daughter. Plus you don't be giving tattoos to minors. That is wrong and going to get you in trouble wheather its by the law, pis*ed off parent or both. Think about your actions before you do it.
response to dad

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2011
sad wrote:
She a lost child...and her mom is just as bad... Where was she when Jake was doing the tattoo...and why she say he was her dad in the first places... To put her child in that place with him...and tattoo Jake Jake needs to be in jail
her mother can do nothing about it.the young girl went to live with Dorothy Farley the mom of her real dad Roy Maynard at only 14yrs old.the woman legally adopted the child she had never met before in the whole 14yrs.because the child got a big check plus the state paid her to take care of the child.Dorothy Farley put out all kinds of NO CONTACT,RESTRAINING ORDERS ON THE MOTHER AND CHILDS 17yr old minor sister and tore the family completely apart.But the old widowed woman made everybody believe she was so good and the real mom was so bad.and when this child was 14 the old lying witch was letting the 14 yr old child her granddaughter have bon fires with all kinds of liquor,bought the child cigarettes,let her smoke weed,sign for some of the piercings and tattoos,let boys spend the night and sleep with the child,take her to jonesboro from fri.after school and wouldnt see her again or know really where she was until she picked her up somewhere on sun.night.the child missed so many days of school,truancy called but nothing was ever done.EVER TO SAVE THAT CHILD!!! Then the child met tattoo jack at just turning 17 immediteally calling him the fun name *dad* and loaded up on every free tattoo and piercing he would give her at his home tatt office.the old grandmother Dorothy Farley was aware of this and even said it was illegal but yet did NOTHING TO STOP IT!!!! So not long after meeting Jack even though Dorothy Farley was still getting montly checks on her *granddaughter,* child moved in and lived with JACKIE DAVIS!!! As soon as the minor turned 18 just this year she offcially quit school with Dorothy Farley and Dad Jackie Davis full blessings.Although the child while still 17 hadnt been to school in 2 mo.but yet the PPD and PDHM didnt do a damn thing against DOROTHY FARLEY. Now the child is 18, all pierced,tatted up,uneducated,wild one.So I would like to say to old dirty,lying DOROTHY FARLEY WHO WORKS IN THE KITCHEN AT MCDONALDS AT CENTER HILL GAS STATION SERVING UP YOUR BREAKFAST.... OLD LADY HELL AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU...AND FOR TATTOO JACKIE DAVIS YOUR ONE DISGUSTING EXCUSE OF A HUMAN. AND BOTH OF YALL HAVE A GOOD OL TIME SPLITTING INCOME TAX MONEY FOR A CHILD BOTH OF YALL HAD YOUR HANDS IN DESTROYING!!!! Merry christmas....
Public Record

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2011
Geeze wrote:
You people really have a problem with Jack. I maybe wrong but I don't believe he has ever been to the pen. If what you say is true about the minors. Where was this girls mother when all this tattooing was going on. Jack if this is true just because u like tattoos u shouldn't be marking up your daughter. Plus you don't be giving tattoos to minors. That is wrong and going to get you in trouble wheather its by the law, pis*ed off parent or both. Think about your actions before you do it.
Yes tattoo Jackie Davis was in prison around 7 yrs.He is a FELON, public record go look him up.he learnt his suck ass tatt job behind bars and thats where he got most of his.
Well

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2011
To take a child away from a parent they would have had to have proof that the parent was unfit.
well back

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2011
Well wrote:
To take a child away from a parent they would have had to have proof that the parent was unfit.
Not in Paragould,Arkansas and the lying old bag had been widowed only 3 mo.her husband HOUSTON FARLEY WAS A TEACHER OR SOMETHING AT OAK GROVE.the greedy old hag knew the child got a big check off the mothers husband,plus the state would pay her a big check for taking *CARE* of the child.what a joke.So she promised this girl trips to Florida which she took her,clothes,shoes,salon visits for her nails,cigarettes,liquor,sleepi ng with boys,not worrying about studying,just gave her complete and total freedom.So how many 14 yr old girls would turn that down when thats what she wanted to do,and her own mother wouldnt let her.and another example of how good old PARAGOULD N JONESBORO ARKANSAS really work in the courtroom,you ever heard a litrle story about *THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE?* That should help make it a little clearer of just what kind of a joke these towns around here have what is known as OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.
sad

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2011
V
Geeze wrote:
he been in the pen for weed
sad

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2011
The real dad and mom and fake dad and grandma are white trash and the girl is just like them
Geeze

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2011
I didn't know he had been to pen. I understand that it would hurt knowing child was raised this way. I do know some about system. They either had evidence to prove unfit parent,they asked child,the parent signed over or parent didn't get lawyer to fight. There has to be evidence.Don't get me wrong if jack has tattooed minors than that's wrong. As a parent I would be mad to find out someone put tattoo on my minor child.
Evidence

El Monte, CA

#12 Nov 27, 2011
Geeze wrote:
I didn't know he had been to pen. I understand that it would hurt knowing child was raised this way. I do know some about system. They either had evidence to prove unfit parent,they asked child,the parent signed over or parent didn't get lawyer to fight. There has to be evidence.Don't get me wrong if jack has tattooed minors than that's wrong. As a parent I would be mad to find out someone put tattoo on my minor child.
Not A tattoo Geeze he put 15 plus on her.The mother didnt have the money to fight it but I do know she did all she could and through the yrs never stopped.before old lady got the child at 14 she was already on probation for assault on her mom at least 2 times.she had ran away from home the mom and her then 17 yr old sister put out missing posters and looked everywhere for 6 wks.

North Little Rock, AR

#13 Nov 27, 2011
I just accidentally stumbled into this thread and skimmed through it. If those outraged enough to post on here would contact DHS anonymously and report all this, then it would be investigated. Granted, they are pretty worthless, but this type thing should not go unreported.
Trust Me

United States

#14 Nov 27, 2011
Guest wrote:
I just accidentally stumbled into this thread and skimmed through it. If those outraged enough to post on here would contact DHS anonymously and report all this, then it would be investigated. Granted, they are pretty worthless, but this type thing should not go unreported.
It has been reported over the phone,in person face to face with supervisors over scan in the PARAGOULD,ARKANSAS DEPT.OF HUMAN SERVICES MANY,MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER EVERY SINGLE YEAR THE OLD WOMAN HAD HER FROM 14_ now. THEY SAT ON THEIR LAZY ASSES,MADE HALF ASS HOME VISITS,WOULD CALL AND SAY WHEN THEY WHERE COMING SO DOROTHY FARLEY AND CHILD HAD TIME TO GET RID OF EVIDENCES AND GET THEIR STOTIES STRAIGHT AND READY....PARAGOULD ARKANSAS YOU FAILED SO SO BAD ON THIS CHILD.she is 18 now would yall give her a job at your fine establishment with all her tatts and peircings????
sad

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2011
Why would her mom tell her that tacky Jackie may be her dad... And yes DHS fail her in a big way
questioner

El Monte, CA

#16 Nov 27, 2011
sad wrote:
Why would her mom tell her that tacky Jackie may be her dad... And yes DHS fail her in a big way
the child always knew her real dad was Roy Maynard.she wanted to find him at 14 as she had never knew him.he wasnt hard to find,in prison as always.he mentioned in a letter she might want to meet his mom.within a yr.the old woman DOROTHY FARLEY was doing everything in her power,flat out lying,all kinds of stuff to get the child.the girl smoked her first joint with her real dad and one of his many trashy meth head girlfriends,at 14 yrs old at her fine upstanding nana Dorothy Farleys house.And the girl calls all older guys *DAD*
sad

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2011
Why was she told that jackie guy my be her dad in the first places and living with him
Sadder

El Monte, CA

#18 Nov 27, 2011
sad wrote:
Why was she told that jackie guy my be her dad in the first places and living with him
the girl was at tattoo Jacks old tatt place he worked at before he got fired for lousy tatts and lousier attitute.she asked him if he knew her dad he said yeah but he had a chance of being her dad to.so the girl saw free tattoos in her eyes and left poor old lying hag dorothy farley and moved in at jacks he started giving her private tatts in his home office that he does not have a license to have and the rest is fucked up history.
ashley

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Nov 27, 2011
yall act like jackie is such a bad person.. hes not.. tasia is a pot head ive known her for years. and shes i hate too say it trash.
ASHLEY

United States

#21 Nov 27, 2011
ashley wrote:
yall act like jackie is such a bad person.. hes not.. tasia is a pot head ive known her for years. and shes i hate too say it trash.
Arent you a sorry piece of shit to ASHLEY AKA RAVEN. NO MATTER WHAT SHE WAS THE MINOR CHILD.HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE PROFESSIONAL ADULT.ARE YOU REALKY THAT DAMN STUPID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Tomlinson and Crystal Mashburn Galo 3 min wrong wilson 4
Ashley Clinton 4 min funny 4
Crystal Mashburn 14 min chris 4
What do yall think of a 14 year old dating a 18... (Oct '08) 16 min No name 301
wreck 358 hwy just west of rocking chair 45 min guest 4
Land in front of Lowes 1 hr Guest 18
fantasy 1 hr dirty guest 13
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE