Nasty crack hoe
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anonymous

Paragould, AR

#1 Aug 26, 2009
She is a nasty cracked out individual that likes to mess with men, she doesnt care if they are involved elsewhere or not. My opinion, she needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.
GuEsT

Paragould, AR

#2 Aug 26, 2009
Who?
anonymous

Paragould, AR

#3 Aug 26, 2009
GuEsT wrote:
Who?
Deanna Gatewood
Love

Paragould, AR

#4 Aug 26, 2009
Why do people talk about other people on here? What good does it do? Really? Pray for her if she is like that, talk to her about it, if there looks to be no hope there is Because my God can do ALL things. Dont speak out of anger, it says in the Bible Love one another, Jesus was put through the ultimate test, he had to forgive all those people that wanted him crucified and he still loves them. So think a minute before you say things.
guest 3

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2009
she has lost all 3 of her kids cause she is a crack head
guest

Little Rock, AR

#6 Aug 27, 2009
I just dont understand . There are so many young girls. Well lets say in their mid 20s. They have lost their children. All they think about is getting drugs. Most of the ones that I know have come from good home. Have good parents. What I dont understand why dont the parents or someone get these girls in a rehab.These girls are using young boys to get their drugs. Boys get caught . These girls have not yet to get caught. I do know for a fact Jammie Rogers has lost her kids. Yet she is not in a rehab. Well I heard she went for a few days. Mother went and got her.I am not putting theese girls down. They need help or locked up.Maybe th e parents need help to face the fact.
guest 3

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2009
this one don;t care. i cared for her middle one for a whole summer and she never even knew where she was most of the time. She clung to me and was at my door at 8:00 every morning. She never fed her or bathed her. I got attached to her, especially when she would cry when she would have to go home. It was really sad. she was such a cute little girl. State took her and her cousin adopted her. Hope she is in a better home now.
for sure dog

Paragould, AR

#8 Sep 3, 2009
star cagle
guest

Gregory, AR

#9 Sep 3, 2009
are you guys talking about sheina teeder? nasty meth ho
guest

Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 4, 2009
Jamie Rogers
shopkeeper

Paragould, AR

#11 Sep 4, 2009
shaunda goodman roberts
Aunt

Gregory, AR

#12 Sep 4, 2009
i agree, she was preg with my brothers baby and couldn't even stop doing drugs long enought to have a healthy baby, an now he is dead because of her
Aunt

Gregory, AR

#13 Sep 4, 2009
Love wrote:
Why do people talk about other people on here? What good does it do? Really? Pray for her if she is like that, talk to her about it, if there looks to be no hope there is Because my God can do ALL things. Dont speak out of anger, it says in the Bible Love one another, Jesus was put through the ultimate test, he had to forgive all those people that wanted him crucified and he still loves them. So think a minute before you say things.
because there is no talking to her, she is nasty and don't care
Aunt

Gregory, AR

#14 Sep 4, 2009
my above statement was about Deanna Gatewood
TOMCAT

United States

#15 Sep 4, 2009
Aunt wrote:
i agree, she was preg with my brothers baby and couldn't even stop doing drugs long enought to have a healthy baby, an now he is dead because of her
WHO IS DEAD YOUR BROTHER OR THE BABY?
Hmmmmm

Little Rock, AR

#16 Sep 4, 2009
Wow, poor jamie, she used to be such a beautiful girl
guest

Paragould, AR

#17 Sep 4, 2009
Ashley Hollifield
guest

Paragould, AR

#18 Sep 4, 2009
Hmmmmm wrote:
Wow, poor jamie, she used to be such a beautiful girl
when you have a mother for a wh re what do you expect
I am confused

Gregory, AR

#19 Sep 4, 2009
Is she really doing drugs?
guest

Paragould, AR

#20 Sep 4, 2009
I am confused wrote:
Is she really doing drugs?
who's doing drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GREAT grandpa ROBERT JOHNSTON of LAFE,AR. (Jun '10) 2 min Maggie Jackson 56
Home health provider? Need input on finding one. (Aug '14) 1 hr Profesional 2
paragould lowes vs. jonesboro lowes (Dec '10) 1 hr unknown 10
is it wrong to fart 2 hr larry 8
Oh how the libs and dems will be whining this w... 4 hr Guest 12
Hubby wants to watch 5 hr Guest 7
Hillary and Bill's Russia Connection 6 hr guest 2

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages