Brick House MMA
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Gregory, AR

#1 Jan 25, 2010
How is Enoch Bricker affording to open this place? He has to have a backer.
Enoch Bricker

Paragould, AR

#2 Feb 1, 2010
No I don't have a backer, not that it matters!

Paragould, AR

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Enoch Bricker wrote:
No I don't have a backer, not that it matters!
Hey Enoch where is this located? And are you gonna have a class for 11 and 12 year old and can you give me a price range like by the month. Thanks

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Of course he will have a class for 11 and 12 year olds. That's all he hangs out with!
Enoch Bricker

Paragould, AR

#5 Feb 2, 2010
It is located off of highway 49 n in between complete physique and carls furniture. Any one over the age of 8 can join. It's 30 dollars a month and thats monday through friday. Cardio/fitness class is at 5, boxing at 6, mma at 7
Might I add

Paragould, AR

#6 Feb 2, 2010
I hate that "Guest", you have to be so negative! I hope Enoch's business expands and has success. At least he is trying to do something for himself and Paragould.

“CAtFoot ISt KrIEg!!!!! ”

Since: Jan 10

Lubbock, TX

#7 Feb 2, 2010
Dont worry about that shit.

Paragould, AR Jobs
Independent Sales Representative for AVON

Are you a Cashier? Work Retail? Want to get off your feet?

Jonesboro, AR

Waiters/Waitresses! Want to get off your feet???

Jonesboro, AR

Customer Service Representative

Jonesboro, AR

General Dentistry - Dentist

, AR

Instrumentation Engineer

, AR

jobs by

hiii ya

Paragould, AR

#8 Jun 4, 2010
is there a fighting cage in the brick house?
MEtwo

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2010
That place is a joke!!!!!!!!!!How can any1 of you call yourself a MMA fighter?You have Boxing only.I have trained in 23 disciplines myself,since the age of 5.My background is mainly Aikido,Hapkido,Kyshin Ryu,Taekwondo,BOXING,Ninjutsu, Five Star Praying Mantis,Krav Magrav,Wing Chun,Sambo,Greco Roman Wrestling,Baji Quan,Tanto Jutsu,Judo,Muay Thai,etc.I have studied literature on hundreds of other style.This is what it takes to become true MMA!!You have a GYM.Thats All!I give u credit for trying!But we must blend more than a couple styles to become a complete fighter!
MEtwo

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2010
Not trying to knock your gym,like i said (your trying!).We need more people around here trying too!The only problem i have with all this is,what happens when 1 of these (fighters of yours) gets in to a life and death situation?All cage fighting techniqes are gone!Triangles,chokes,are effective in certain situations but not all.A triangle applied correctlly can put you out quick,but so many bundles of nerves and tendons easily acceptable and can put u down for the count indeffinanatly!I am a fan of UFC,Pride,etc.But lets be real,in a street fight,am i gonna worry about pulling your eye out of socket?HELL NO!!Its a real fight,and i think these guys from brick house should remember this!We all have to start some where i guess,but the thought of this being percived as a tru MMA Dojo,NONSENSE!!!The fighters from this gym wouldnt make it in a streetfight,cardio is excellent to have,but a tru fight usually 30 seconds!We NEED to train in every art to become a REAL FIGHTER!!!
MEtwo

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Jun 4, 2010
Did I add, I love it up the butt. Preferably from a young hot 12 year old.
hiii ya

Paragould, AR

#12 Jun 4, 2010
so is that a no?
huh1

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jun 5, 2010
bwhaha
lady

Paragould, AR

#15 Jun 6, 2010
metwo Do u think that was cute? Just keep it up when u r caught & u will be then when u go to prison they will show u how it done!Ur ip will be turned into the police sick o Oh & if this was a joke its not funny u will still go to jail. Anyone who thinks messing with a kid is ok needs to be locked up with some 220 pd. real men! Oh & by the way Bricker is a really good guy I wish him the best of luck after all he fought for our counrty & thats good enough for me ASSHOLE
huh1

Jacksonville, AR

#16 Jun 7, 2010
Hey lady. Enoch has ppl like you backing him up? If so, metwo has nothing to worry about. Threats aren't kind. Metwo did not threaten enoch nor did that person slander enoch in any way. So! With that said, go get a hobby, moron. Enoch doesn't have the money to take anyone to civil court, FOR NO REASON.
metwo

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2010
Not threating any1 at all,im happy sum1 is pursuing MMA i Paragould!!!I give him props!!Its about time sum1 tries,wish i had the money to do it!I have never met Enoch,so i dont kno him personally.Any1 who serves our country I have the upmost RESPECT!!!IIts just my opinion,the dojo needs 2 focus on more styles.For the comment of going 2 jail and gettin my ass kicked,FUNNY!!!!I was the 1 kickin ass THANK you!!
huh1

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2010
Also.
I know a few guys who have "trained" there a few x's and said it was a joke. Went back and continued to train in Jonesboro and with Larry Huffman.
SO!

Enochs obviously doing something right.

Gregory, AR

#21 Jun 1, 2011
All the BrickHouse MMA fighters do is try to hit as hard as they can first round and they swing like little bit***s!! MMA is Self-Defense not little ass paragould bit***s who THINK there bada**es. I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! LEARN HOW TO TRAIN PEOPLE, A**HOLE!!!
Enoch

Benton, AR

#22 Jun 22, 2011
Guest wrote:
All the BrickHouse MMA fighters do is try to hit as hard as they can first round and they swing like little bit***s!! MMA is Self-Defense not little ass paragould bit***s who THINK there bada**es. I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! LEARN HOW TO TRAIN PEOPLE, A**HOLE!!!
Well come train with me and I'll shut your mouth!
Interested

United States

#23 Jun 22, 2011
Do you teach ground game such as takedowns and takedown defense as well as submissions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question about anchor packaging 41 min guest t 7
New Game,let try it wanna?? (Dec '14) 59 min B girl 553
Tabatha's Dance Co. (Aug '08) 6 hr Guest3 108
GCT and Paragould football (Oct '15) 6 hr sports fan 22
Wreck on 135 north 8 hr Dennis 12
Why U of A?? 8 hr Howwlllno 1
Senath Light directions please 9 hr Mdc 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages