going to be a mommy

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

Has anyone had a c-section by Dr. Hasik? I am using him with this pregnancy and will be having a repeat c-section. Just wondering if anybody could tell me anything about him.
guest 2

Beech Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

he is a wonderful doctor that really cares about the health of his patients
grandma

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

he just delivered a beautiful baby girl to my daughter. perfectly healthy! there were problems with her first,(another doctor, but not anyone's fault) and he showed every concern and was wonderful to alleviate her fears during this pregnancy. highly recommend him as an ob/gyn doc.

Since: Jul 08

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

I didn't have a csection, but he delivered my baby on August 28th, and he did a wonderful job. I would definitly reccomend him.
jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

dr hasik delivered my baby girl by csection..he is a great doctor and i would recommened him to everyone..
Amber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

Dr. Hasik was my doctor and I had to have a c-section and he did a wonderful job!
PomPom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

wish i would have used him, instead of becton.

Since: Aug 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

He hasn't delivered a baby for me...yet. However, he is now my obgyn. He is very kind and professional. I have been impressed completely with his manner and his staff. I am sure you are in the best of hands. Good luck.
letting you know

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

I have a friend that had one by him and it went bad and dr becton had to fix it. I use becton he is great.
biancajo

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

Dr. Hasik has been very good with my pregnancy. I'm 6 weeks from my due date and I can't wait. I would trust him no matter what.
PomPom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

letting you know wrote:
I have a friend that had one by him and it went bad and dr becton had to fix it. I use becton he is great.
no...he really isnt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

PomPom wrote:
<quoted text>
no...he really isnt
Can't make everyone happy no matter how hard you try. Some people like Dr. Becton and some like Dr. Hasik. Its all a matter of opinion.
PomPom

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't make everyone happy no matter how hard you try. Some people like Dr. Becton and some like Dr. Hasik. Its all a matter of opinion.
I think Dr.Bectons nurses are very unprofessionl. You can hear them bad mouthing patients, and bad mouthing Dr. Hasik. It's like gossip central in his office.
Emily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

He delivered my daughter on sept. 8th. He is a really good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.
Janneytats

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Dr Hasik is my Dr. and i have always had a problem with bein freaked out by Dr.'s but i love Dr. Hasik!! i feel comfortable with him bein my Dr!!!!!
PomPom

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

i used dr. becton and he was horrible but hasik was very good. he explains everything in detail. becton did a colposcopy on me and i could hear the nurses gossipping and it was an extremely painful experience. he did not prepare me whatsoever for it
PomPom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

PomPom wrote:
i used dr. becton and he was horrible but hasik was very good. he explains everything in detail. becton did a colposcopy on me and i could hear the nurses gossipping and it was an extremely painful experience. he did not prepare me whatsoever for it
Why did you use my name, idiot?
brookland

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

dr. hasik is currently my ob and i have 8 weeks left. he is a great doctor... i switched to him when i was 20 weeks pregnant.. he found out everything wrong with me and explains everything to me to a T... he is a great doc and would recomend him to anyone. I can't waite for my baby to be here...

“SUP”

Since: Dec 08

Brookland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Dr. Hasik is my OB-Gyn this is my second baby, and i couldnt be happy with him he probally is the kindest Dr. i have ever met. He has the kindest voice, the way he talks to you Dr. hasik is the perfect example of what Bed side manners should be. He is also going to be doing a c-section on me and i have no doubts im in great hands, with my first c-section my daughter has alot of problems because they delayed the c-section caused brain damage and alot of other problems so i was really scared this time around about a dr. messing up , but i know im at ease this time around with dr. hasik ( St. benards is the hopital i had my first baby at i recommand no one go there)

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Dr. hasik delivered my son. Healthy 10lbs. baby :) No problems... c-section of course. He's a really good dr.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
B st 2 min guest 11
McMillan for judge is big mistake 2 min guest 22
play the word game (Nov '08) 3 min luci 12,666
Word Game (Aug '08) 4 min luci 9,790
Open arms (Mar '13) 19 min guest 2 4
Chelsea Hyde 1 hr been there 11
virgil 1 hr Yeah ok 9
•••
•••