carriage hills home for rent

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
landlord

Paragould, AR

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I have a 3bdr 2bth home for rent. Double enclosed garage. Nice brick home. Lease/deposit required. $1,100 mo.
are you serious

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 23, 2013
landlord wrote:
I have a 3bdr 2bth home for rent. Double enclosed garage. Nice brick home. Lease/deposit required.$1,100 mo.
Is this serious? The nicest home out here wouldn't have a mortgage over $1,000 a month with the worst credit score. Who would rent for $1,100? If you can get $1,100 let me know cause I'll rent mine out and build a new one with the extra money I'll make above my mortgage
interested

Paragould, AR

#3 Jan 23, 2013
How many sq feet? Is there like an extra space for play room, computer room etc....
wow

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Thats RIDICULOUS!!! Who can afford to pay that kinda rent and still afford to provide for their family?? This is Paragould... Not Beverly Hills! You over priced landlords need to switch shoes with someone working paycheck to paycheck and see what its like to live that way and trying to afford a nice place for their family.
house hunter

Gregory, AR

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Ridiculous. I would LOVE to rent out there, but that is wayyy too much! Goodluck!

Shreveport, LA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
landlord wrote:
I have a 3bdr 2bth home for rent. Double enclosed garage. Nice brick home. Lease/deposit required.$1,100 mo.
LMAO!!!!
U so funnyyyy
interested

Paragould, AR

#7 Jan 24, 2013
All of yall out there saying thats to high yall must be ghetto white people.. Im paying 1200.00 a month for almost a 3000 sq ft house. If you want nice things and a nice house you have to pay for it
wow

Paragould, AR

#8 Jan 24, 2013
interested wrote:
All of yall out there saying thats to high yall must be ghetto white people.. Im paying 1200.00 a month for almost a 3000 sq ft house. If you want nice things and a nice house you have to pay for it
Then you too are an idiot!

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Even ghetto rent is high. Landlords in this area are really proud of their property. According to the income here rent is high. Carriage Hills is not all that great.
diamond

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2013
You can rent a brand new never lived in house at the new subdivision off of wirt street for 950,

“That dog don't hunt!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 24, 2013
diamond wrote:
You can rent a brand new never lived in house at the new subdivision off of wirt street for 950,
and how do you get in touch with them and find out which ones are for rent?

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2013
I think it is funny that Carriage Hills is becoming a rental area after being classified as the Carriage Hills snobs.
house hunter

Gregory, AR

#13 Jan 24, 2013
No actually, I am not ghetto trash. Me and my husband have great jobs. I am just not spending that money each month on a house I will not own.

Paragould, AR

#14 Jan 24, 2013
house hunter wrote:
No actually, I am not ghetto trash. Me and my husband have great jobs. I am just not spending that money each month on a house I will not own.
Not everyone can get a loan, some are transferred to the area for jobs that are temporary etc.
hmmm

Paragould, AR

#15 Jan 24, 2013
The rent is "higher" to keep the scum and crackheads out. I'd pay more to make sure my kids feel safe playing in their yard and not hear gunshots at night. You pay for piece of mind.

Shreveport, LA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
interested wrote:
Nope, just have enough sense to not throw my hard earned money away on RENT!
landlord

Paragould, AR

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, just have enough sense to not throw my hard earned money away on RENT!
Good if buying works for you.

Shreveport, LA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
You're paying for piece of mind..lol!! That price might keep out the crack heads, but the crack dealers tend to throw their money around and hide out in the swanky neighborhoods now don't they. You're resorting to scare tactics in attempting to find a sucker to pay your outrageous rent fees. Maybe Topix wasn't the the best choice for posting such an inviting joke. Besides, if you're raking in this much per month from each existing tenet then I'm sure you can afford to place an actual ad, where you wouldn't be bothered with negative public feedback. That right there reveals a lot about you, cutting corners trying to save a buck. That's called a slumlord, not a landlord. Change your name again and get back to us with some more "justified" reasons why $1100/month is a bargain.
lol

Gregory, AR

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Instead of charging 1100 a month in rent, why don't you actually put some time into deciding to rent your houses out to. Is it too much trouble to get info on the people and background checks? This may show who is trustworthy od living on your property. Instead, you rent to who ever can put the money in your pocket at the time and those are the people who are likely to live in the house a couple months and junk it out.
me to you

Paragould, AR

#20 Jan 26, 2013
2 bedroom apartment next door to me rents for 750 a month, they are nice and in good neighborhood, makes me feel good their rent is high keep ghetto trash out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesboro Sun printing Paragould story. 15 min guest 4
Bad wreck 24 min You Nosey people 6
Trailer burns on 5th & Morgan St. (Jul '15) 5 hr iwannaknow 7
Morgan St murderer (Aug '15) 5 hr iwannaknow 5
Gone without a trace 5 hr iwannaknow 1
Chris gann (Oct '13) 7 hr Lol 8
Langston for sheriff again?!? 7 hr guest 30

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance