Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know if justice was served? I hope for the victim's family they get justice & closure. Arrogance, cell phone, meth, and other altered mental drugs use while driving is an outrage.
laci

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

go to court house. public records on file

Corning, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

She has not had her real day in court, she will be continued a few more times. She will then take a plea or go to trial.
Tater Milk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

justice wrote:
Does anyone know if justice was served? I hope for the victim's family they get justice & closure. Arrogance, cell phone, meth, and other altered mental drugs use while driving is an outrage.
I say we have a public execution on the courthouse lawn! Yee Haw Y'all!

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

I saw her working in the Portrait Studio at Wal-Mart over the weekend!
un helpful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

She got her job back there
Me to

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

You know what amber did was an accident and I can say that bc of the way she is! A very caring person who is a wife and mother! Trust me she didn't go out that day with the intent to harm or take someone's life! Yes an innocent life was taken and family and friends are hurt and never will be the same but two families have been affected by this and their lives have changed forever and can't change it back! Its the judges place to do what is best and he will . But for now let her at least try to go on with her life and provide for her family and raise her kids! She is very loving and I know this haunts her everyday, but she still has kids she loves and and needs their mommy, so please don't continue to judge unless you know the true facts and no one does except the ones that were there.
POPO

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Me to wrote:
You know what amber did was an accident and I can say that bc of the way she is! A very caring person who is a wife and mother! Trust me she didn't go out that day with the intent to harm or take someone's life! Yes an innocent life was taken and family and friends are hurt and never will be the same but two families have been affected by this and their lives have changed forever and can't change it back! Its the judges place to do what is best and he will . But for now let her at least try to go on with her life and provide for her family and raise her kids! She is very loving and I know this haunts her everyday, but she still has kids she loves and and needs their mommy, so please don't continue to judge unless you know the true facts and no one does except the ones that were there.
It is NOT an accident if you choose to get high and drive!
me

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Me to wrote:
What she did was very careless.. Choosing to do drugs and then drive is not something a caring person would do. It was selfish of her to do that, she was only concerned with herself!
Me to

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Amber was not doing drugs I do not believe that! She is not like that and again she has young babies and they need their mommy just as she needs them! Again she did not go out that tragic day with the intent to take someone's life! Yes it's hard to lose a loved one, but she has to live with that day forever!
Gust

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I would like to f*ck amber
youreanidiot

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

They tested her and announced to the world that she had drugs in her system. So she is obviously 'like that.' She chose to risk lives and she took one. I hope they show no leniency.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Me to wrote:
Amber was not doing drugs I do not believe that! She is not like that and again she has young babies and they need their mommy just as she needs them! Again she did not go out that tragic day with the intent to take someone's life! Yes it's hard to lose a loved one, but she has to live with that day forever!
You don't have to believe it. But I believe when the drug test she was given says she was positive for meth and barbiturates. The police would not have made that up. Maybe people aren't who you really think they are!! You sure are giving her alot of sympathy, you would feel different if it was your family who was killed by someone under the influence.
laci

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

me wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to believe it. But I believe when the drug test she was given says she was positive for meth and barbiturates. The police would not have made that up. Maybe people aren't who you really think they are!! You sure are giving her alot of sympathy, you would feel different if it was your family who was killed by someone under the influence.
I totally agree.
Shopper

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
I saw her working in the Portrait Studio at Wal-Mart over the weekend!
Then I will have my Christmas pictures done elsewhere. I will not support her addictive selfishness. Thank you for the heads up.
Mom of 2

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I cancelled my appt with Walmart. I agree. Plus what I've heard she does not have great customer relations.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

That is not good that she is working there. I bet she won't be for long.
conf

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Can you let the girl support her family? When did this town become so full of hate?
personal

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

conf wrote:
Can you let the girl support her family? When did this town become so full of hate?
Why dont her and her husband both let family have the kids and go check themselves in rehab for their Meth addiction? She isnt supporting her family, she is supporting her and her husband addiction.
youreanidiot

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

support her family? like what that poor biker should be doing for his family but cannot? poor girl..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
record stock market 4 min F-A-I-L 47
Daddy/daughter relationships? (May '12) 14 min Charles 45
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min Answer Man 28,659
ISO 3 br 2 ba house for rent in Pgld area 40 min mover 3
any good honest churches out there? 1 hr Guest 2 29
Paragould Fireworks Show 1 hr Guest 3
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr Doug77 9,868
•••
•••