Pillows FIsh Farm

Since: Aug 08

Gregory, AR

#1 Sep 25, 2008
I think they are some nice people. I have worked for them since last year. Everyone I talk to seems to like the Pillow family. Like I said they are good people I really like working for them. I even go up to work on my days off just to talk with people. Anyway I just wanted to how many people feel the same way I do.
Formerfarmer

Germany

#2 Sep 25, 2008
I worked at Coldstream for a long time. The Pillows are good people... Awesome job.. It takes a special bread of people to work the ponds..
pillowfamilymeme ber

Walnut Ridge, AR

#3 Sep 25, 2008
i am a Pillow and i am really glad to hear nice things about my family. they are very friendly and forgiving people. they have been burned many times for being such good people. they believe everyone derseves a second (and third, fouth, and fifth, etc.) chance. yes it does take a special kind of person to fish farm. no that i have ever done it, but i have watched my family do it for years and they are very hard workers that truely do take proud in there work and product.i am glad you have been working for them for so long because so many people don't because of the hard work. if you do them right then there is nothing they wouldn't do to help you out.
like family

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2008
I grew up with the Pillows and think of all of them like family members and they treat me the exact same way. There is not one of them I would be scared to call and ask for help...they are all great people from Connie...down to her great grandkids.I lived Joe Mac like a g-pa.
meme joy

AOL

#5 Sep 25, 2008
My brother has worked the fish ponds at Pillows for many years. He graduated school with Jim and that entire family has always treated Keith and his family like their own. I believe there is nothing they wouldn't do to help those they love and even some they don't necessarily know very well. Huge Hearts of Gold ! God has a special place in heaven for that family.
Look at the Obvious

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2008
Is There anywhere in town that sells fresh dressed fish now? why is everyone getting away from that?
pillowfamilymeme ber

Walnut Ridge, AR

#7 Sep 26, 2008
look at the obvious- there is not a lot of money in that anymore. if my grandparents could have kept good relaible help at the bait shop to help clean it, they would still be selling it. it is just my grandma and another woman who is a friend of the family there now. too many workers took advantage of them so they gave it up. for them it wasn't about the money, they knew what the public wanted so they gave it to them. it just got to be to big of a hassel for my grandma to deal with. Joe thompson buys fish from them and sells it under the bridge going towards MO. i think he will even dress it for you. it is good fish.

meme joy- you have a great brother and he is like our family. my 3 year old even thinks he is part of our family. she calls him Gaugie and every time we drive by the farm she knows if his truck is there or not. i know my grandparents and uncle jim would be lost without him.
kristen

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2008
I love the pillow's! They do treat us like part of their family and I think of them as my family. Little Daylee just loves my dad lol it's real sweet.
Shopgirl

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2008
Kristen everyone loves your dad, he's real sweet!!! By the way, You are part of our family and your hair rocks!!
kristen

United States

#10 Sep 27, 2008
Aww well thankyou. Yeah I'm pretty fond of him myself. He's a good person, he would do anything for anybody.
amy

Walnut Ridge, AR

#11 Sep 29, 2008
Kristen- what did you do to your hair? grandma said it was purple or something like that. dayli will just love that!!!
kristen

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2008
lol yeah it was, when it was blonde i had pink, purple, and blue bangs..it was awesome. Now it's dark and my bangs are red.
amy

Walnut Ridge, AR

#13 Sep 29, 2008
so iguess beauty school is going so well that you are practicing on yourself lol!

Since: Aug 08

Gregory, AR

#14 Sep 29, 2008
This is about the Pillow family not what peoples hair color is. I started this post to see how many people felt the smae way I do about the family. I think they are a very nice a giving family.
proud daughter g-daughter

Paragould, AR

#15 Sep 29, 2008
I am very proud to be a member of the Pillow Family... My Grandpa left his family a legacy that will continue for generations to come...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps impeachment 3 min notmypresident 81
how many white girls wants my bbc 30 min bbc 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min Bad Dad 36,128
whos got the biggest bbc 40 min bbc 1
Unsafe Seatbelt Check 54 min hd dyna 5
Who'sThe Best Barber In Town 5 hr Jake 5
Recent Attempted Murder (Jun '08) 11 hr Laughing 152

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance