In need of Male french bulldog to bre...

In need of Male french bulldog to breed my female when ready

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mee

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2011
I have an almost year old french fawn colored bulldog. Looking for a male that will be available when she comes in heat.
Michelle B

Clearwater, FL

#2 Dec 13, 2011
Mee wrote:
I have an almost year old french fawn colored bulldog. Looking for a male that will be available when she comes in heat.
I have a male brendle tiger striped french bulldog who is almost a year old. However I live in FL. If you are willing to travel we can def work something out to breed the two. If you are interested please e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you,
Shelly,
Mandy dowdell

Australia

#3 Mar 8, 2012
I have male French bull dog 14 months old he is minuture bridal
Mandy dowdell

Australia

#4 Mar 8, 2012
="Mandy dowdell"]I have male French bull dog 14 months old he is minuture bridal call me 0403214211 or [email protected]

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2012
I have a bulldog in the Paragould area.I don`t think he is french.I got him in Texas when he was just a pup.He is more than likely a Spanish bull dog.
Jessica

Pensacola, FL

#6 May 8, 2012
Mee wrote:
I have the most amazing 2 year old fawn french bulldog...I'm looking for a girlfriend for him.
Carmen

Bronx, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2012
I have a almost 3yr old male brindal pure bred french bulldog ready for breeding we live in the bronx you can email me at [email protected]
beata

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 26, 2012
I live in California and I have a 3 year old male french bulldog whoo is seeking a girlfriend. Please e-mail me at [email protected] ifyou are interested.
beata

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Mee wrote:
my guy is a purebreed frenchie who lives in CA. Looking for just the right girl. I think he has anxiety, so I don't think that we can travel with him.if you can, we can work something out to arrange it.
Paul

Cocoa, FL

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Have beautiful young male FBD looking for Female to procreate puppies only once before we get him snipped! can send pictures n video please email with interest to [email protected]
thanks
John

Lafayette, LA

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Mee wrote:
I have a white pied male frenchie in Louisiana. He will be a year old in September. Email me at [email protected] if interested.
Nicole and Bentley

Beacon, NY

#13 Sep 7, 2012
I live in New York and I have a male French Bulldog! He is beautiful! Actually one of the best looking I've seen. He is brindle and white and has all paperwork. I am very interested in breeding him. He has champion bloodlines. Please email me if interested, or if you would like to see his pictures. [email protected]
Olivia

Hampton, VA

#14 Sep 13, 2012
I have a really cute male french bulldog who needs a female in CA. He's black, 2 years old and ready to breed! His name is Stitch and he's a very good boy. Email [email protected] if interested
Cheryl Haley Scruggs

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 15, 2012
my male is pure bread with akc papers. He is healthy and his vet said he has never seen such a beautiful frenchie. He has no skin or ear conditions that most do mentioned by his vet. He turned 1 year old today 9/15/12. We have celebrated his 1st birthday all morning.
Lilly

Ormond Beach, FL

#16 Sep 15, 2012
Mandy dowdell wrote:
I have male French bull dog 14 months old he is minuture bridal
Lilly is 12 months old ready for her breed male next month! I need a picture of him! She's mini cream & beautiful female friendly, lovely people. Let me know as possible,

Thank you, Michelle
Lilly

Ormond Beach, FL

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Paul wrote:
Have beautiful young male FBD looking for Female to procreate puppies only once before we get him snipped! can send pictures n video please email with interest to [email protected]
thanks
Lilly is 12 months old beautiful female cream health, lovely sweetest & playful. She is ready for procreate-breed male next month for her prepare, she also AKC BREED! Have picture ready! Also I see u lived in nearly us! Let me know soon as possible!

Thank you,
Michelle
Michelle

Ormond Beach, FL

#18 Sep 16, 2012
Michelle B wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a male brendle tiger striped french bulldog who is almost a year old. However I live in FL. If you are willing to travel we can def work something out to breed the two. If you are interested please e-mail at [email protected]
Thank you,
Shelly,
I have a beautitful a year old female cream and white, health with AKC breed. I lived in Port Ornage, Fl (Volusia Country) We will love to meet their male to breed the two when she comes heats hopefully next month of Oct! You are welcome have email me at [email protected]! I will send beautiful pictures of her Lilly!
Thank you.
Alex

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Lilly is 12 months old ready for her breed male next month! I need a picture of him! She's mini cream & beautiful female friendly, lovely people. Let me know as possible,
Thank you, Michelle
I have a 14 month old male, one of the most behaved dogs I've ever owned with quite the personality. Please e-mail me if you want pictures or more information, [email protected]
Tracy

Shingle Springs, CA

#21 Dec 23, 2012
I have a very beautiful male AKC french bulldog.
He is now 13m, he is a black brindal with a white chest up to his chin, very muscular nice head, he's a thick guy. Let me know if you are interested in stud service. I can send pics. We are located in Northern California

[email protected]
frenchieluv

Studio City, CA

#22 Jan 3, 2013
i have an awsome male frenchie just over 3 years old and he is looking for a girlfriend. His base color is whits and he has black spots all over him. He has a big head and wide shoulders and is pretty solid built. He is AKC and I think that he is the most gorgoues boy there is. If you are interested please e-mail me as soon as possible. We live in Los Angeles, California

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black kids at Paragould water park 1 hr resident 91
Local swingers 1 hr Guest 4
buca john's is infested 5 hr greenecountyguest 1
Jobs for everyone!!! 8 hr Michele 11
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 9 hr luci 2,574
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 9 hr luci 11,492
Family dollar 10 hr Guesty 2

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance