cheating supervisors at Anchor
A Friend

UK

#21 Feb 12, 2011
I am one of Jeff's Xwife's friends. He is a piece of shit. He deserves to rot with that piece he is living with. yeah he looks real bad. loose your whole life and that is what happen's. I too say what is up with the men and women getting all sex crazied at anchor? His wife is a very nice women and she didn't deserve what he did to her nor did that women have any right to a married man. she should have backed off and if jeff wanted her then he could have got a divorce first and she could have gotten one and then they could have been together without doing it the shitty way. As for Robert, lmfao, he deserves anything bad that comes his way. he did all that "what about" said and alot more. come on a 18 year old married girl? There is so much negitive about him that i'm not wasting my time writing it. he just should know that one day he will have to pay for all that he has did.He has kids spread all over the united states. how many more young girls is he going to knock up and cheat on? He had just found out the 20 year old was pregnant when he cheated on her with the married 18 year old, who thought for 2 months she was pregnant. robert you are one nasty MF'er with no morals.
hmmmm

Paragould, AR

#22 Feb 13, 2011
wOnDeRbReEd wrote:
Get a grip! A cheater will look till they find someone to cheat with, plain and simple. Any way you want to slice it, it is the fault of the one doing the cheating because they are the one who PROMISED to keep themselves for their spouse. Nobody puts a gun to their head to make them cheat, they do it for the thrill, the rush, the high, the excitement of getting away with it.
Exaxtly! just like that Kristy Forman that sleeps with everyone! She is top hoe at anchor right now...Does anyone know who all she has slept with there??????????
mine

Paragould, AR

#23 Feb 13, 2011
Totally agree wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you. I'm not married but my b/f works at the marmaduke plant and the things he tells me are just unreal. what i don't understand is why are these women that are doing married men not getting the crap beat out of them once the wife finds out? I know if one of them messed with my b/f I would beat the shit out of both of them.
One tried to sleep with mine at the paragould plant and i tell ypu what if I find the girl out and about im gonnabeat her ass just for trying
booo

Paragould, AR

#24 Feb 13, 2011
what operaters are cheating at Paragould plant
in the know

United States

#25 Feb 13, 2011
Tony Foster at the main plant..He likes all women..and he has a way of letting you know he can make or break the deal of if you keep your job.I know he tried with me.Im a single mother with kiddos.And i had to quit and find another job.I was scared to report it because hes worked there so long.Maybe one day one of his victims will be stronger than I was.Im sorry to all the ladies who do fall vitim to this and actually do it.I couldnt.I thought at first he was just being nice but it got out of hand so i left and no one knew why.i loved my job and i miss the people i worked with.would love to go back now that hes not over the shift i worked..miss yall at anchor..been a long time..

Paragould, AR

#26 Feb 13, 2011
I have heard that Kristy Forman has slept with Lowell Rogers when he was split from his nasty Fat Ass Wife Ashley...
justsaying

United States

#27 Feb 13, 2011
Its society as a whole,the moral decay is causing the downfall of the country,but we all chalk it up to trying to blame a person,when its a combination of many different things,best i can tell women be a whore in bed and submit to your husband and he should do the same in return that covers the sex part dont leave them wanting,on the homefront be realistic of your expectations and try and keep the drama and suspicions out of your relationship when you afect every aspect through accusations you of course cause the problem yourself.also upkeep and maintenance try and keep yourself cleaned up and presentable for your mate,if your fat or pudgy work out encourage him to as well,i could go on and on but these are some of the basic things!
wrong

United States

#28 Feb 14, 2011
justsaying wrote:
Its society as a whole,the moral decay is causing the downfall of the country,but we all chalk it up to trying to blame a person,when its a combination of many different things,best i can tell women be a whore in bed and submit to your husband and he should do the same in return that covers the sex part dont leave them wanting,on the homefront be realistic of your expectations and try and keep the drama and suspicions out of your relationship when you afect every aspect through accusations you of course cause the problem yourself.also upkeep and maintenance try and keep yourself cleaned up and presentable for your mate,if your fat or pudgy work out encourage him to as well,i could go on and on but these are some of the basic things!
no this is just another dumbass blaming the wife for the husband cheating. Do u honestly think that the wife always "let's hersef go' and that is the reason the husband cheated? Mine cheated and I didn't do any of the things you said. He was getting it from both of us. Untill I found out.
wrong

United States

#29 Feb 14, 2011
People who make those kinds of comments blaming the wife...she is not taking care of her self...she is fat...which I find funny be cause he was the one who looked preggers. ...you are the ones screwing our husbandS. Ur just trying to justify it. Say all the bs u want but it will never change the fact u r nothing but a factory whore. Losing weight can b done but who u r inside will never change. A ho is a ho. And it lookS like u fill those shoes well. The next ho that gets near my husband is going to get a ass kicking like never before. That is a promise.
want to know

United States

#30 May 23, 2011
wrong wrote:
People who make those kinds of comments blaming the wife...she is not taking care of her self...she is fat...which I find funny be cause he was the one who looked preggers....you are the ones screwing our husbandS. Ur just trying to justify it. Say all the bs u want but it will never change the fact u r nothing but a factory whore. Losing weight can b done but who u r inside will never change. A ho is a ho. And it lookS like u fill those shoes well. The next ho that gets near my husband is going to get a ass kicking like never before. That is a promise.
anyone know tish from d shift?

United States

#31 May 23, 2011
What about wrote:
What about that Jeff B. that was a supervisor at the marmaduke plant. He cheated on his wife over and over through all the years he worked there. Then when she caught him she divorced him and took everything. then the women he cheated with also got a divorce and tore up her family. chidlren were involved in both. she is like 15 years older than him and he had no where to go so now what was just suppose to be gettin him some on the side turned into him having to live with her now. and have you seen him now? geezz he didn't look great to start with but now he looks horrible.

And you have that Robert L. that worked in the marmaduke plant forever and had to be transfered to paragould because he's like 40 and knocked up a young 20 year old. then his baby's momma that also has worked with him in that plant for years filed court restraints on him and on top of that he got busted out for cheating with a married teen that was in his baby momma's family and almost caused a divorce there. Is there no end to everyone tearing up lives? There must be something in that shit in the air there that messes with everyone's sex organ's and the part of their brain to make smart decisions.
Jeff butlers wife cheated on him too she was not innocent

United States

#32 May 23, 2011
A Friend wrote:
I am one of Jeff's Xwife's friends. He is a piece of shit. He deserves to rot with that piece he is living with. yeah he looks real bad. loose your whole life and that is what happen's. I too say what is up with the men and women getting all sex crazied at anchor? His wife is a very nice women and she didn't deserve what he did to her nor did that women have any right to a married man. she should have backed off and if jeff wanted her then he could have got a divorce first and she could have gotten one and then they could have been together without doing it the shitty way. As for Robert, lmfao, he deserves anything bad that comes his way. he did all that "what about" said and alot more. come on a 18 year old married girl? There is so much negitive about him that i'm not wasting my time writing it. he just should know that one day he will have to pay for all that he has did.He has kids spread all over the united states. how many more young girls is he going to knock up and cheat on? He had just found out the 20 year old was pregnant when he cheated on her with the married 18 year old, who thought for 2 months she was pregnant. robert you are one nasty MF'er with no morals.
Jeff butlers wife cheated too so u need to get the facts straight
want to know

United States

#33 May 23, 2011
anyone know TISH from d shift

United States

#34 May 23, 2011
want to know wrote:
anyone know TISH from d shift
Did she just starts? Does Earl still work theremor Vickie or Ken boy
wanna know

United States

#35 May 23, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she just starts? Does Earl still work theremor Vickie or Ken boy
no shes been there she is a big hoe on d shift
beentheredonetha t

Paragould, AR

#36 May 23, 2011
The fact is that cheating goes on in all work places. Factories, stores, offices, etc. Every man or woman is responsible for themselves and their actions. I've been on both sides of the coin in this situation and I never blamed where I worked on any of it. I take full blame for my actions and just wish everyone else involved would man up and do the same. It is what it is and thats all there is to it. We all makes mistakes and have to suffer the consequences. Karma normally takes care of that.
Asking

Pendleton, KY

#37 Jun 22, 2011
Who is cheating on their significant others at the Paragould plant behind Black river

United States

#38 Jun 22, 2011
Who hasnt kristy formon slept with at anchor

United States

#39 Jun 22, 2011
wanna know wrote:
<quoted text>no shes been there she is a big hoe on d shift
I dont think she is a hoe. I think someone is a bit jealous?
juj

Denver, CO

#40 Jun 22, 2011
guest wrote:
Who hasnt kristy formon slept with at anchor
get a life Andy! Everyone knows Andy formon is always posting wife's name on here to get info on her!!! Since you're so obsessed with Kristy ill just let you know, she's not cheating on you d!ck weed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is wrong with GCT and Paragould athletics 56 min Big Fan 23
Facebook apologetic about russia 1 hr Hillbillary 9
The other wreck 2 hr Guest 2
Allie Boone 3 hr coltbrandy 4
Paragould Topix. What A Cesspool. 3 hr guest 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr BARNEYII 39,410
Jennifer Beckner 7 hr El Hefe 2

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance