Dennis & Teresa Poe
oh me

Malden, MO

#1 Oct 3, 2008
Never see them around anymore..Is she getting any better. I know she use to cut herself and is in and out of pysco wards.
Fan

Paragould, AR

#2 Oct 4, 2008
oh me wrote:
Never see them around anymore..Is she getting any better. I know she use to cut herself and is in and out of pysco wards.
Heard she was better...

Dexter, MO

#3 Oct 14, 2008
She is still wierd as hell I heard!!
Fan

Paragould, AR

#4 Oct 20, 2008
HA! Yeah, don't think she'll ever be completely better but ya' never know...
shell

Dexter, MO

#5 Oct 22, 2008
She is a nurse or was a nurse..she started having an affair with this dennis guy while he was still married to another woman. She is the real home wreaker in this town. she found out Dennis was unhealthy and married him for his house and money. She has a littlr girl from some other man. I heard she was giving Dennis stuff to make him sick and was trying to kill him. Who knows..she is a crazy one I hear!!

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2008
Teresa has a heart of gold...she'd give the shirt off her back to anyone that needed it. I'm sure if she had any problems and wanted us to know she'd share them with us, I don't see the reason for being so mean. I wish her the best.
saw her in action

Dexter, MO

#7 Oct 23, 2008
Probably cause she isn't so nice to everyone like u think. personally I seen her treat this one girl terrible one nite at a bar. The girl was doing karaoke and This teresa girl got up and made fun of her.Hows that for nice.. THey had to make her get off the stage. Then she would walk by the table and say mean things to the poor girl till they had to make her leave the bar. She takes her shirt off her back allright..for other womens husbands!!

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2008
Doesn't sound like the Teresa I know, and I've never heard any woman FORCING a married man to do anything to do what he didn't want to do, she's way to small to man handle any man to force things on him.
get over it already

Dexter, MO

#9 Oct 23, 2008
Oh, I never said she forced any man. I said she pulls her shirt off her back..ya know uses her body to seduce the low life man (who's married to another woman) in to bed. Besides, I hear she has different personalities..Maybe I met a different personality. lol Seriously, I'm not telling lies on her. I sat there one night at don's lucky spot and watched her do all the things I said. Maybe she isn't like that now but she sure was when he was married to another woman. Don't get me wrong, Im not defending dennis..he is a low life for doing his wife that way but I hear he does this teresa the same way..well, he did till she started cutting herself up each time he did it. She may have tamed him down by now. She is a small woman but she sure had a big mouth!! Hey she did nothing to me..I just wasn't impressed by what I seen out of her that night.
lol

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2010
lol
Fly

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 6, 2012
People talk all the time when they should be keeping their mouths shut. Everyone of us have our own problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prestolite Wire aka General Cable closing plant (Jul '16) 12 min sky 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min Guest 38,353
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Alyssa76 17,833
Brian and Lynsi Delmont 3 hr Guest 4
Should Trump resign 3 hr New resident 40
Brian Nelson (Dec '12) 3 hr New resident 16
Blonde at iron horse in the afternoon 3 hr Guest 5

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance