First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Foodlover

Euless, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Tonight I ran across a great new place to eat downtown called the hot spot grey food going back for lunch tomorrow!
Foodlover

Euless, TX

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Great*

United States

#3 May 3, 2012
What kind of food do they serve?
gest

United States

#4 May 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
Grey food.
pink chicken

Paragould, AR

#5 May 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hot Spotty food at best.
Hot Spot Server

United States

#6 May 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
We serve wings (bone in/ boneless), great assortment of burgers, shrimp appetizer, grilled chicken, chicken strips, assortment of wraps, cheesesticks, fried pickles, grilled corn on the cob, assortment of salads, BLT's, onion & jalapeno straws, loaded fries, mini burgers, onion rings, house fries, grilled/fried chicken sandwiches, homemade cobbler.. Thank you, and come try our delicious menu..
Ooh la la

Bellevue, WA

#7 May 23, 2012
where is it?

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 May 23, 2012
We ate there over loose caboose wknd. Awesome burgers and onion rings. The sweet tea hit the spot! No pun intended, we will go back. Would like to see a hot wing challenge tho with a pic and t-shirt for completing. The hottest sauce is pretty loud but won't kill ya!
Nancy

Paragould, AR

#9 May 23, 2012
Oh it was great. We ate there and just LOVED it. Took some of those challenge wings home and everything. Great place. Great people.

North Little Rock, AR

#10 May 23, 2012
Ate there for lunch friday. Food was great!! I do have just a few tips. Greet people ASAP- the Allen's came in to eat and got up and left because no one came to them in a timely manner.:( make sure your servers wear proper shirts. Tshirts not tanks or speghetti tanks. Like I said food was great just work on the little stuff :)

Humble, TX

#11 May 23, 2012
It's where Red Goose used to be. My burger was great and they gave me way more fries than I could eat. Under $7 for the 1/2 pound of meat and side. Great place.

United States

#12 May 24, 2012
Had lunch there last week, good food, very nice people--will go back---
wonderful

Paragould, AR

#13 May 24, 2012
Is it expensive?

Paragould, AR

#14 May 24, 2012
I've eaten there a couple of times. I'll definitely be eating there more. Hot Spot server, I have only one thing that I had a problem with. I ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich, but the chicken was really hard and stringy like it was overcooked and/or freezer burned. I figure that this was an isolated incident, so don't think this will deter me from eating there again. The way I see it, if you don't know about it, then you can't fix it. Keep up the good work, and good luck!! I wish you much success.
wonderful

Paragould, AR

#15 May 25, 2012
Price range

Little Rock, AR

#16 May 26, 2012
My family ate there tonight and we were very pleased with our meal. We had the special which was hamburger steak, corn, baked potato, Texas toast, and a drink for $7.50. We will definently go back.

Paragould, AR

#17 May 27, 2012
Me and my family ate there over the loose caboose weekend and we were not impressed. It was just Ťokayť. Their bonesless wings tasted like they were cooked in the microwave..rubbery at best. And the onion rings were too thick..like there was barely a hole in the middle...like someone doesnt know how to cut up an onion.Probably not going back. Agree about not being greeted..it was a few minutes before anyone came to our table.
wonderful

Paragould, AR

#18 May 27, 2012
they may have been oh IDK busy!!!! and that's not a bad price

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 May 27, 2012
ok since i dont really know my way around very well yet cause i have only been here about 2 months what street is it on? and where is it by so my faimily and i can go try it. we really like taco rios prices but are getting kinda tired of eating the same stuff just because its cheap???
Wondering

Little Rock, AR

#20 May 28, 2012
Anyone know if their open today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monroe dc 1 hr guest 22
bbw looking for discreet fun 1 hr looking2 10
Paragould City Council agrees to widen section ... 2 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Pills for trade 2 hr OHell 6
Obgyn 3 hr guest 5
anybody know crystal Mashburn 3 hr just sayin 10
Alexandra Willett 4 hr anonymous 4
amber cooper 6 hr Tot5150 9
More from around the web

Paragould People Search