First Prev
of 2
Next Last
like to know

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Is there a dr. or a weight loss place here in paragould that prescribes phentermine
well

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2012
If your overweight your doc will
Tweakn my boobs off

Paragould, AR

#3 Jul 29, 2012
There is in Jonesboro across from the mall by play it again sports....,,

Lampasas, TX

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Any doctor will if you are overweight & have tried other methods of weight loss. You can have it 3 months a year. Must show weight loss to get it aftsr 1st script.
Curious

Paragould, AR

#5 Jul 30, 2012
You can get it more than 3 months a year BC I have. Its in jonesboro across from the mall by play it again sports. I've lost 35 lbs w/ in 2 1/2 months! But I also worked out everyday of the week to keep a fast heart rate & sweat. I didn't even change my diet & I drank soda & tea regularly. Your primary care Dr probably wont prescribe more than 3 months but Dr cannon in jb will.

Paragould, AR

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Dr. Shotts will.
like to know

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jul 30, 2012
How much i know in Memphis its 85 a month

United States

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Curious wrote:
You can get it more than 3 months a year BC I have. Its in jonesboro across from the mall by play it again sports. I've lost 35 lbs w/ in 2 1/2 months! But I also worked out everyday of the week to keep a fast heart rate & sweat. I didn't even change my diet & I drank soda & tea regularly. Your primary care Dr probably wont prescribe more than 3 months but Dr cannon in jb will.
I call bs. The reason the prescription is only 3 months is cause it doesn't work after so long. Its a regulation for that time...not per dr.
ok

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2012
It's $70/month at the Cordova Medical Clinic.

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I call bs. The reason the prescription is only 3 months is cause it doesn't work after so long. Its a regulation for that time...not per dr.
That is true. It does quit working after a short time. Then the weight comes back on plus more because it was lost too fast. I know because it happened to me. Losind weight is only half the battle. The other half is keeping it off.

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2012
ok wrote:
It's $70/month at the Cordova Medical Clinic.
If you have insurance, its anywhere between $10 & $40. Depending on who your insurance provider is. That is through a family doctor.

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2012
I'm a nurse in a doctors office that frequently prescribes it and it is regulated, the doctor can not write it more than 3 times per year. So you were wrong on your bs call! Sorry

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2012
I'm sorry I was meaning to say that you were right on the bs call, the other was wrong.

Paragould, AR

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Dr.Cagle will prescribe it if you are considered obese...but once you are considered overweight he will no longer prescribe them....the place in Jonesboro across from the mall will prescribe them until you reach the targeted weight for your bmi....it's $150.00 the first visit, second visit is no charge then every month after is $50.00 plus the cost of the prescription
Curious

Paragould, AR

#15 Jul 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I call bs. The reason the prescription is only 3 months is cause it doesn't work after so long. Its a regulation for that time...not per dr.
That's fine. I have no reason to lie! I actually was prescribed it first of March, refilled April, may & June! Stopped for a month & went right back.:)
Curious

Paragould, AR

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
I'm a nurse in a doctors office that frequently prescribes it and it is regulated, the doctor can not write it more than 3 times per year. So you were wrong on your bs call! Sorry
Congratulations, but like I said, last year I did in March, april, may, June, August, & December. I have the dates in my folder that he kept up with my weight loss. I have no reason to lie!
Curious

Paragould, AR

#17 Jul 30, 2012
& also it was only at Dr. Cannons weight loss program!

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine. I have no reason to lie! I actually was prescribed it first of March, refilled April, may & June! Stopped for a month & went right back.:)
If this is the case, this Dr has more of his morals in his bottom line then his patients. It is not the meds doing the work after several months taking them. They have a tolerance, unless you abuse them. The change of lifestyle & eating habits are the focus, not the meds. They have a federal regulation for a reason.
melissa

United States

#19 Jul 31, 2012
I took it for 6 months it does work yes after so long its not as effective I drank coffee with it when it didn't seem to work as well and that helped jump start it back up. I was on Phentermine 3 different times if you lose weight fast your more than likely to gain weight back if ya go crazy and not manage right. Plexus Slim also works well and its all natural

United States

#20 Jul 31, 2012
All this weight loss stuff is heard on the heart. It might not show up for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min Reality Check 38,792
Cheat thread 19 min Really 6
Thoughts on transgender 31 min Liberace 214
im high on pot 31 min menace to sobriety 3
Haunted house (Oct '15) 37 min MaryJane 5
beautiful woman I met at Hays (Sep '15) 41 min Mmmmm 4
single ladies at anchor (May '15) 42 min Unknown 39

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance