Twitter Update: Tweets via the "peaceful" conservatives.

Posted in the Paragould Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The GOP Is Organized Hypocrisy”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 28, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Enjoy. I'm sure many on this forum (although you would never say aloud) will agree with these Tweets via the conservatives on Twitter. For those of you like me, you'll find them repulsive.

http://viletweets.com/

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Imagine the Tweets if it were Bush.

You think that's repulsive? That's just people sitting at home.

You should see the nasty signs and the VIOLENCE the left has in Wisconsin just because the Governor wants people to have a RIGHT to opt out of union dues that go to Democrats who run up debt and unemployment.

They are even comparing Walker to Mubarak when it's actually the Democrat fleebaggers that are holding up democracy.

They must have missed the memo about Gabby.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yep, more violence in one day in Wisconsin than EVERY TEA PARTY RALLY combined the last 2 years.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 28, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Wow, such angry racists folks, and Conservatives to boot.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 28, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

A Tweet seems pretty peaceful to me.

Unlike the union thugs attacking people in Wisconsin.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 28, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Just proves that you didn't even go to the link.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sure, I read most of them but it's goofballs sitting at home who probably don't even vote and don't know what the word conservative means.

Hell, RBJ doesn't even know the political right from the political left so there's a lot of ignorance out there.

However, words on a screen are one thing, and I'd wager if we had twitter during the Bush years we would have seen much worst than this.

None of that changes the fact we've seen more violence from these union thugs than every tea party rally combined.
Lamp Shade

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Sounds like you need too go get a real job!!!

Don't depend on your MAMMA/PAPPA forever.......

Unions are saving rights(and more)for the workers of the U.S.A.!!!!!!!

"union thugs"..."You need too get a REAL LIFE, you DMF!!!!!!
maggotcumsloudly

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Magna Cum Laude wrote:
Enjoy. I'm sure many on this forum (although you would never say aloud) will agree with these Tweets via the conservatives on Twitter. For those of you like me, you'll find them repulsive.
http://viletweets.com/
everybody knew you never left you lying evil liberal ho

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

BoatsNHoes wrote:
Sure, I read most of them but it's goofballs sitting at home who probably don't even vote and don't know what the word conservative means.
Where is the link to back up your claim.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

There's no way I can possibly know the voting records or political views of every single post on twitter.

Nobody could.

I think you could determine the age range roughly and look at the voter turnout rate for that age group.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Again though, what kind of posts do you think Bush would get? Worse than this I imagine.

Especially if he promised if we passed a 1 trillion dollar stimulus we wouldn't go over 8% and we ended up hitting 10%.

The left would be going nuts.

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I'm sorry, RBJ, when I wrote the left that means you and MSNBC watchers.

I know you have a tough time understanding left from right.
CM Punk

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Magna Cum Laude wrote:
Enjoy. I'm sure many on this forum (although you would never say aloud) will agree with these Tweets via the conservatives on Twitter. For those of you like me, you'll find them repulsive.
http://viletweets.com/
How do we know these tweets were not made by radical leftists posing as conservatives? It's not like we haven't seen that trick before.

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-natio...

This is just another desperate, pathetic attempt by the left to characterize conservatives as something they're not. I swear, they're getting more desperate by the day. They saw the results of the mid-term elections and its scared the hell out of them. So, they're going to the only playbook they know to try to turn it around lie, cheat, falsify news, etc. because it's the only thing they can do. I believe the latest term for this that the Democrats are using is "civility."

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

You mean like when Walker thought about putting people out there to cause trouble.

We see who is trying to turn things around here..lol. Your not doing your party any good, your helping the Liberals and Democrats with every conspiracy post you make here..lol.
Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

BoatsNHoes wrote:
There's no way I can possibly know the voting records or political views of every single post on twitter.
Nobody could.
I think you could determine the age range roughly and look at the voter turnout rate for that age group.
Oh come on now Boats. You know everything! Since when have you been so concerned with "details". Just throw out your usual "Most Americans" rhetoric.
CM Punk

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

District9 wrote:
You mean like when Walker thought about putting people out there to cause trouble.
We see who is trying to turn things around here..lol. Your not doing your party any good, your helping the Liberals and Democrats with every conspiracy post you make here..lol.
Typical liberal thought process in action, here. Libs get busted posing as conservative and causing trouble and somehow... it helps their cause. Huh? Care to explain that one? Having difficulty following your logic on this one.

Plus, when did Scott Walker talk about "putting people out there to cause trouble"? Exactly when did that happen? If it did, I'm quite certain it would've been all over the mainstream media because we all know how much they looooooove to rip Republicans.

I smell more BS pulled from a liberal anus.
Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

CM Punk wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal thought process in action, here. Libs get busted posing as conservative and causing trouble and somehow... it helps their cause. Huh? Care to explain that one? Having difficulty following your logic on this one.
Plus, when did Scott Walker talk about "putting people out there to cause trouble"? Exactly when did that happen? If it did, I'm quite certain it would've been all over the mainstream media because we all know how much they looooooove to rip Republicans.
I smell more BS pulled from a liberal anus.
Watch/listen to the second YouTube audio portion at 4:38. When the caller mentioned putting "troublemakers" in the crowd, Walker says..."We thought about that". Yes, I know he didn't follow through, but he thought about it. So don't think your logic is infallible.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/polit...
amused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

this is for the "maggot"..and "CM Punk"..basically..grow the hell up..oh I forgot..you are mentally incapable..hey y'know some of us who are basically conservatives with common sense..and you jackasses wouldn't know where to find common sense if it was right next to ya..the reason the folks that appear to be of liberal persuasion, end up basically winning the debatable points is that they manage to take the time to find facts to support their arguments..instead of taking the short cut (or what they think is the short cut)..and just verbally coming across with the verbal, personal, slam..that has nothing to do with the point being made in the first place..you guys show just how much of an ignoramus you are..there are valid points to be made in support of a more conservative agenda..but you find find real facts from Fox noise..or the right wing blabbermouths..real research takes work..but you idiots are too lazy to go there and really find it..or possibly come up with any common sense answers..that's why you pollute these forums..with such garbage..I don't usually even bother answering up on the conservative side..because your presentations are such bullshit I don't want to even be associated with it..and won't..I know..you guys will just come back with more personal slams that are angry, and hateful..too bad you sit at home collecting checks from the govt you espouse to hate..and eat your taxpayer supplied meds at twice the prescribed rate to "get your head right"..uh huh..even the old school conservatives like Buckley and Kemp..would walk away from you..you want folks to buy your side of things act like you have a brain..right now..you don't..so much for being on the "right" side of things..you guys are definitely on the wrong side of history for sure..and that will never change..
CM Punk

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I-ZHEET M-DRURZ wrote:
<quoted text>Watch/listen to the second YouTube audio portion at 4:38. When the caller mentioned putting "troublemakers" in the crowd, Walker says..."We thought about that". Yes, I know he didn't follow through, but he thought about it. So don't think your logic is infallible.
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/polit...
You're taking Walker's comments completely out of context. Consider this: Walker thought he was talking to David Koch, a well-known conservative supporter. He thinks he's talking to a buddy, right? When the guy pretending to be David Koch says "We'll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers." Walker's exact response was "You know, well, the only problem with that because we thought about that..."

Now, it seems pretty obvious to me that Walker did not take "Koch's" suggestion seriously. Therefore, his response could not be taken seriously, either. I mean if I'm talking to one of my buddies about how broke I am and he says something like "Well, what do you say we go rob a bank?" and I come back with "You know, well, the only problem with that because I thought about that..." Are you going to assume I was seriously considering robbing a bank? Of course not. Same thing here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson - Paragould, AR 5 min guest 14
does anybody remember shannon tabor.. 11 min birdog 13
County employee drunk on job 13 min guest 18
25's 19 min bubba 3
Kassie drunk as usual 22 min Swimmer 1
monroe SARAH MYERS 1 hr cjj 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr I like Birds 9,827
judge jerry shipman 4 hr ReadIT 105
Paragould's finest lowlifes 10 hr crimestopper 12
•••
•••
•••
Paragould Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paragould Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paragould News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paragould
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••