Steroids in Paragould
MAD BULLY

United States

#63 Jul 30, 2008
Say what tou want, but Steroids are very bad for your body. They cause alot of immediate problems and there are even more long term risks to consider. Most guys that use them look ridiculous with veins popping, red skin, acne, these people arnt in the NFL they just want to get layed or want to look tough. With not work out with lighter weights and higher reps that will tone your body and make you look and feel healthy instead of "THE RETARDED HULK" program of steroids and heavy lifting that tears your body down. One day some of these guys will be really sorry. But for now its their body! But steroids can sure cut into your life span.
Fair reply

Gregory, AR

#64 Jul 30, 2008
MAD BULLY wrote:
Say what tou want, but Steroids are very bad for your body. They cause alot of immediate problems and there are even more long term risks to consider. Most guys that use them look ridiculous with veins popping, red skin, acne, these people arnt in the NFL they just want to get layed or want to look tough. With not work out with lighter weights and higher reps that will tone your body and make you look and feel healthy instead of "THE RETARDED HULK" program of steroids and heavy lifting that tears your body down. One day some of these guys will be really sorry. But for now its their body! But steroids can sure cut into your life span.
WTF - So testosterone is bad for your body? Guys will be sorry?- why the fuck are people not dropping like flies then. You are another mis-informed fool who has no idea what they are talking about. Come on!!!!!! The leading causes of death in this country are heart disease, stroke, cancer, COPD. There is no, I say again, no deaths ever linked to steroid use in medical documentation. In fact the fine pillar of medical information known as the Physicians Desk Reference states : Steroids do not enhance athletic ability. OMG, then why are they outlawed and forbidden in the Olympics? Why were steroids legal until 1990 when the U. S. started It's war on drugs and took the ability of doctors away to prescribe and monitor? Why does the government get into every aspect of our lives and spend our tax money on issues that set dormant for years until self-righteous zealots needed reasoning to crank out more tax money for this area? Or could it be that modern medicine has no idea what they are talking about. "Retarded Hulk Look" Wait I'm still laughing.......... Grab your light weights and crank away - the word "tone" is bullshit - you either build muscle or you don't. There is use and abuse and every individual must decide for themselves to be resonsible and get themselves cheched out and monitored. Hell, Tylenol will kill you along with several prescriptions that people don't need. Well fuck it- guess I will quit lifting weights and start takin Xanax, Valium, Oxycontin, Zooloft, pain pills, alcohol, smoke --- well that might be enough. I won't be very healthy and be out of my mind but I will sure as hell fit in around this town and no one will look twice.
who cares

Jonesboro, AR

#65 Jul 30, 2008
I wish the people in Paragould would mind their own business, that's the one thing that would make this town alot better.
Mad Bully

United States

#66 Jul 30, 2008
Sorry HULK didnt mean to set you off on a (roid) rage ! keep telling youself that stuff wont hurt you. It causes rage, acne, and shrinks your balls and you think there are no long term affects? So keep flexin and winking at yourself in the mirror while everyone else laughs at you behind your back because you look like a fcking idiot! Steroids are bad!
Fair reply wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF - So testosterone is bad for your body? Guys will be sorry?- why the fuck are people not dropping like flies then. You are another mis-informed fool who has no idea what they are talking about. Come on!!!!!! The leading causes of death in this country are heart disease, stroke, cancer, COPD. There is no, I say again, no deaths ever linked to steroid use in medical documentation. In fact the fine pillar of medical information known as the Physicians Desk Reference states : Steroids do not enhance athletic ability. OMG, then why are they outlawed and forbidden in the Olympics? Why were steroids legal until 1990 when the U. S. started It's war on drugs and took the ability of doctors away to prescribe and monitor? Why does the government get into every aspect of our lives and spend our tax money on issues that set dormant for years until self-righteous zealots needed reasoning to crank out more tax money for this area? Or could it be that modern medicine has no idea what they are talking about. "Retarded Hulk Look" Wait I'm still laughing.......... Grab your light weights and crank away - the word "tone" is bullshit - you either build muscle or you don't. There is use and abuse and every individual must decide for themselves to be resonsible and get themselves cheched out and monitored. Hell, Tylenol will kill you along with several prescriptions that people don't need. Well fuck it- guess I will quit lifting weights and start takin Xanax, Valium, Oxycontin, Zooloft, pain pills, alcohol, smoke --- well that might be enough. I won't be very healthy and be out of my mind but I will sure as hell fit in around this town and no one will look twice.
i want some

Paragould, AR

#67 Jul 30, 2008
If there's such a huge supply of steroids in town where might they be? I'd like to have some any thing really.So I can quit being a pencil neck forum blogger.
Mary Jane

United States

#68 Jul 30, 2008
agreetotaly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that my friends husband is on steroids, and he just left her... the way i can tell when someone is on them is b/c i knew people that took them back in the day and it makes their head shrink and their body is bigger then their head. Its so funny that they dont even notice that their head doesnt fit thier body right.lol
Maybe some day they will come up with a steroid to make your head bigger to fit your whole body, haha.
Once again someone doesn't know what they are talking about. Steroids will put alot of water weight on you in all areas. Your face will almost look fatter than before. I think you better find some other way to figure out how to tell they are on a cycle because that is not true!
REALTALK

Paragould, AR

#69 Jul 30, 2008
is that rick betz in the picture
Beach gal

Milpitas, CA

#70 Jul 30, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is part of our own life!!Maybe it is someone in our family that gets roids there and we are concerned about them!
Then deal with your own family. Nobody forces one to use steroids. I think the meth problem is much worse than steroid use.
druggy

Paragould, AR

#71 Jul 30, 2008
i like meth and steriods! sometimes i melt them both down and shoot it all up at the same time!! yall should try it
whatever

Paragould, AR

#72 Jul 30, 2008
Mary Jane wrote:
<quoted text>Once again someone doesn't know what they are talking about. Steroids will put alot of water weight on you in all areas. Your face will almost look fatter than before. I think you better find some other way to figure out how to tell they are on a cycle because that is not true!
haha, whatever. What they remind me of is that big man on Beatle Juice that is sitting in the waiting room and his head is shrunk,lmao! And my friends husband looks just like that...but i would say that too as an excuse to look like a dork with a big body and a small head.
REALTALK

Paragould, AR

#73 Jul 30, 2008
Mary Jane wrote:
<quoted text>Once again someone doesn't know what they are talking about. Steroids will put alot of water weight on you in all areas. Your face will almost look fatter than before. I think you better find some other way to figure out how to tell they are on a cycle because that is not true!
i want to know what steriod your taking that makes u fatter.. iv never heard of that one
Mary Jane

United States

#74 Jul 31, 2008
REALTALK wrote:
<quoted text>
i want to know what steriod your taking that makes u fatter.. iv never heard of that one
I do not take the stuff and I didn't say that it made you face fatter. I said it will make your face look fatter because of all the water retention that you'll get when you gain water weight. You will only get fat if you don't work out and eat properly when on a cycle. You will be hungry 24-7. My ex took it and he could eat a horse. The steroid had nothing to do with our breakup. He actually was in a better mood and the sex life was wonderful. He did his cycles the way you are suppose to and did not over-do it like alot of people do. You must have a long enough off cycle and let your joints and tendins. If properly done you can get great results. The ones that abuse them are the ones looking to have trouble in the future!
Just me

Little Rock, AR

#75 Jul 31, 2008
Fair reply wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF - So testosterone is bad for your body? Guys will be sorry?- why the fuck are people not dropping like flies then. You are another mis-informed fool who has no idea what they are talking about. Come on!!!!!! The leading causes of death in this country are heart disease, stroke, cancer, COPD. There is no, I say again, no deaths ever linked to steroid use in medical documentation. In fact the fine pillar of medical information known as the Physicians Desk Reference states : Steroids do not enhance athletic ability. OMG, then why are they outlawed and forbidden in the Olympics? Why were steroids legal until 1990 when the U. S. started It's war on drugs and took the ability of doctors away to prescribe and monitor? Why does the government get into every aspect of our lives and spend our tax money on issues that set dormant for years until self-righteous zealots needed reasoning to crank out more tax money for this area? Or could it be that modern medicine has no idea what they are talking about. "Retarded Hulk Look" Wait I'm still laughing.......... Grab your light weights and crank away - the word "tone" is bullshit - you either build muscle or you don't. There is use and abuse and every individual must decide for themselves to be resonsible and get themselves cheched out and monitored. Hell, Tylenol will kill you along with several prescriptions that people don't need. Well fuck it- guess I will quit lifting weights and start takin Xanax, Valium, Oxycontin, Zooloft, pain pills, alcohol, smoke --- well that might be enough. I won't be very healthy and be out of my mind but I will sure as hell fit in around this town and no one will look twice.
I had a friend in his late 20's die from steriod use, also had a friend lose both kidneys and had to get one of his moms kidneys and is on disibility now, this also happened from steriod use and he was in his late 20's . Both were heavy on steriods which lead to the death and problems.

As for the small head, thats freakin hilarious. The head does get bigger, gym term is moon face a sign roid use.
REALTALK

Paragould, AR

#76 Jul 31, 2008
Mary Jane wrote:
<quoted text>I do not take the stuff and I didn't say that it made you face fatter. I said it will make your face look fatter because of all the water retention that you'll get when you gain water weight. You will only get fat if you don't work out and eat properly when on a cycle. You will be hungry 24-7. My ex took it and he could eat a horse. The steroid had nothing to do with our breakup. He actually was in a better mood and the sex life was wonderful. He did his cycles the way you are suppose to and did not over-do it like alot of people do. You must have a long enough off cycle and let your joints and tendins. If properly done you can get great results. The ones that abuse them are the ones looking to have trouble in the future!
are u sure u dont take steriods?
Dirk Diggler

Gregory, AR

#77 Jul 31, 2008
agreetotaly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that my friends husband is on steroids, and he just left her... the way i can tell when someone is on them is b/c i knew people that took them back in the day and it makes their head shrink and their body is bigger then their head. Its so funny that they dont even notice that their head doesnt fit thier body right.lol
Maybe some day they will come up with a steroid to make your head bigger to fit your whole body, haha.
Somebody please tell me the steroid that makes your head shrink? Is it the same one that they used in BEATLEJUICE?
Dirk Diggler

Gregory, AR

#78 Jul 31, 2008
Mad Bully wrote:
Sorry HULK didnt mean to set you off on a (roid) rage ! keep telling youself that stuff wont hurt you. It causes rage, acne, and shrinks your balls and you think there are no long term affects? So keep flexin and winking at yourself in the mirror while everyone else laughs at you behind your back because you look like a fcking idiot! Steroids are bad!<quoted text>
I'm sorry your fat. Just put down the cookie and slowly step away. Everything is gonna be alright.
Mad Bully

United States

#79 Jul 31, 2008
No you are !
Dirk Diggler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry your fat. Just put down the cookie and slowly step away. Everything is gonna be alright.
who cares

Searcy, AR

#80 Aug 1, 2008
if someone wants to use steroids let them do it who gives a monkeys butt... I personally have never used them but i dont hold any bad feelings towards anyone who does. It's their body... be like telling people don't tan anymore cause its bad for your skin
keep it simple

United States

#81 Aug 1, 2008
i think it's just a stupid mentality...im gonna take steroids because i cant pick up girls unless im jacked
i dont really care about roidrage or what ever, but pple how take them are much eventually have a heart attack of brain tumors at the age of 35 or 40. if thats what a girl wants, they can have u guys
but thats just my opinion so take it for whats it worth
keep it simple

United States

#82 Aug 1, 2008
are much more like to eventually have heart attacks.
sorry my typing sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do humans hate their own children ? 41 min Idiotspotter 7
Does anyone know Darryle Knuckles From Marmaduke? (Sep '08) 48 min Guest 19
Kyla Mitchell...Taken? Single? Easy? 1 hr Swallywagg 4
Family dies of cold 3 hr Cheryl 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Reality Check 41,525
matthew 7 hr ROOSTER73 6
Center hill church of Christ (Jun '15) 7 hr Guest72450 6

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages