Go to last page| Jump to page:

Walls, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Yeah but working for Debbie Presson makes it hell. Dont ever bid on a job where she is your supervisor. I dont think anybody over there likes her!!!
WHo

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Do you mean Diane Presson , I Don't know Debbie Presson, Diane is HOT, Wayne Presson's Daughter about 48 Yr. old or so.
DC GIRL

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Nicer people too at least I am I think!!!
jickie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Judged:

monroes insurance sucks now.whats up with that?

Walls, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

No I mean Debbie. She is the supervisor over returns and quick struts.
friend

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

AND wrote:
He also is not taking care of his own children, he is too busy with the girl and her kids.
one chooses his own destiny so who the fuck are you,myself,or anyone else to judge him or his brother. you people must live really boring lives that all you have to do is sit and run people down. i dont agree with what he is doing but i do know mark is a good person and so is his brother. 3 camels walking in a line. the 2nd camel says to the 3rd look at the hump on the camel in front of us.the 1stcamel wlks on and laughs and remains silent.the moral of the story is we all have humps on our backs. but who wins,the quiet one does. get a life and quit intruding on other peoples lives. your cowards and no doubt some bitch with a stinky pussy who has not had a love life so you get your rocks off by gossipping. the world is full of enough bullshit to worry about than mark jeremy or autumn.
hey

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

sometimes things happen you will never know untill your in that situation. trust me i know. you never can say never just be carefull when you do.
WHo

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Munrow Suxxxxxxx!!!!!. Are we going to get paid this week?????? Tenneco is going broke b cause of the stick mkt. May have to close the doe. Any one ready to go Hello.'s and move the plant to mexico
dickhead

Beech Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

WHo wrote:
Munrow Suxxxxxxx!!!!!. Are we going to get paid this week?????? Tenneco is going broke b cause of the stick mkt. May have to close the doe. Any one ready to go Hello.'s and move the plant to mexico
If you think monroe sucks so much why don't you leave!
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

WHo wrote:
You, my friend, are retarded..the cash flow is not tied to the stock market...it is retards like u that should not be able to vote..let alone breed...
jeremy denham

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

just looking wrote:
what about that blonde headed guy looks like a kid still his girlfriend is hot and i heard he is cheating on her with one that works there
first off i know a lot of people and yes some are female dose that mean i am sleeping with them no it dose not so if you have not had the veiw of my neked ass as i got out of bed dont go saying shit you dont no ya''ll are about to make my loose some one i love so lets try to lay off my and mine ok now that was the nice way if i was you i would quit there thank you for your time and yes she is beautiful and mine ps fu2
jeremy denham

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

for those who talk so high of me and mine first i want you to know yes i have thoght at times in the last 7 years that me and jessikah where not the best match but who dont have those days but for you that thank you should tell me how life is trust me i know i have been here for it all but just to say i knom lots of people some are female dose that mean i cheat no so if you are not someone who has seen my neked ass leaving the bed you maybe talking of something you should not be I am about to loose someone i love very much so back off that is the all i ask leave me and mine along and yes i know she hot now you all go to hell now thank you for your time p.s fu2

Walls, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

I am a female that has worked with Jeremy and he is a very nice guy. I never got the impression that he wanted to hook up. He talks of his wife all the time.
jeremy

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2008

thank you guest and to my friend out there

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

I've worked with autumn and she is a very good mom.she isn't looking for someone to take care of her kids. Maybe jeremy wasn't happy with his wife and autumn makes him happy. Isn't that the most important thing. Autumn is very sweet. Me and her have had our problems. Just recently we have gotten into it. But no matter what I am really happy that she has found someone that has made her happy. I seen them at family day and they seemed like they were in love. If you read this autumn i'm really sorry for what I wrote in the text messages. I should of been a better friend to you.
want to know

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Does anyone know Veronica Cortez? is she cheating with a married man?
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

who wants to know? why do you ask if she shes cheating?
Monroe worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

guest wrote:
I've worked with autumn and she is a very good mom.she isn't looking for someone to take care of her kids. Maybe jeremy wasn't happy with his wife and autumn makes him happy. Isn't that the most important thing. Autumn is very sweet. Me and her have had our problems. Just recently we have gotten into it. But no matter what I am really happy that she has found someone that has made her happy. I seen them at family day and they seemed like they were in love. If you read this autumn i'm really sorry for what I wrote in the text messages. I should of been a better friend to you.
Real Bright! Mark is with Autumn not Jeremy!

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Monroe worker wrote:
<quoted text>Real Bright! Mark is with Autumn not Jeremy!
I know that..its just there was a comment about autumn and i just wanted to say that she isn't a bad person.
wants to know

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

hey wrote:
who wants to know? why do you ask if she shes cheating?
because I want to know if she is she can have my husband. I just want to know so I can get out of the way.
Do you know who she is dating?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I think it is fine for doc to take pics 22 min guest 3
Worthless parents 30 min Bullettothehead 2
Marshall Pace or Price??? 1 hr Guest 5
McMillan for judge is big mistake 1 hr Theone 6
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr luci 15,087
need to kennel dog for vacation 1 hr just me 6
Brandy worthington 1 hr 8milerunsthroughit 8
•••
•••