biggest turn ons in a man

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
sexyme

Trumann, AR

#1 Apr 1, 2013
What do women look for first in a man. Name some qualities a man must have in order for you to date him. Doing a little project here for a report.

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Respect,caring, loving, faithful, somewhat in shape and TEETH! Lol
sexyme

Trumann, AR

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Teeth are always nice lol
somebody

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
sexyme wrote:
Teeth are always nice lol
A nice long tongue is nice too :-)

“Well,...Whatcha Waitin' For?”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Settling Old Scores

#6 Apr 3, 2013
An Erection,...

Gregory, AR

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Mental stability, honesty, trustworthiness, etc..

Physically? Ooooh.... Nothing like a man with a sexy, strong back and nice butt. Sometimes looking at a man from behind is better than seeing them from the front!*Chills*
sassypants

Trumann, AR

#9 Apr 3, 2013
somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
A nice long tongue is nice too :-)
Not really the last guy i had thought he was good at oral and he had a long tongue.

Gregory, AR

#10 Apr 3, 2013
A LOT of guys think they are good at oral. Lol. They seem to think that the faster/harder the better, but down there, we are sensitive... BE GENTLE!
sassypants wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really the last guy i had thought he was good at oral and he had a long tongue.
bigduke

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2013
I know just what u ladies want........i man that asked what do u want him to do and does it..and when u need to talk he has a seat and looks you in the eyes and hears every word you say and is there when ever no matter what you may want or need is right beside you......
sexyme

Trumann, AR

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Yep and that's just what i'm looking for.
bigduke

United States

#13 Apr 4, 2013
sexyme wrote:
Yep and that's just what i'm looking for.
thats me girl!!
sexyme

Trumann, AR

#14 Apr 4, 2013
sounds a little to good to be true
bigduke

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2013
sexyme wrote:
sounds a little to good to be true
well u cant win if u dont play the game.....lifes all about chances ..girl

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Apr 4, 2013
feel free to email some pics to goodwomanseeking@gmail.com

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Apr 4, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
An Erection,...
Na! The whole package would be nice :)

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 Apr 4, 2013
sexyme wrote:
What do women look for first in a man. Name some qualities a man must have in order for you to date him. Doing a little project here for a report.
I'd have to say smile.eyes,the way they talk to you. Good eye contact. Non aggressive non pushy,Confident,well spoken and warm. Those are all good qualities.
yepp

United States

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
A LOT of guys think they are good at oral. Lol. They seem to think that the faster/harder the better, but down there, we are sensitive... BE GENTLE!<quoted text>
I AGREE, most act like they are going to a race, or they have no idea what to lick. then they get mad when we tell them we dont like oral...we like oral...just not with them.
suredo

United States

#20 Apr 4, 2013
yepp wrote:
<quoted text>I AGREE, most act like they are going to a race, or they have no idea what to lick. then they get mad when we tell them we dont like oral...we like oral...just not with them.
pleasen the woman that im with is always on the top of my list!! No matter what it may take!! It never ends until she says stop!!
Simple Man

Paragould, AR

#21 Apr 4, 2013
My experience has been that women enjoy a subtle touch, a soft caress or brushing her hair past her ears as you look her in the eye and actually listen to what she has to say. Walking up behind her, wrapping your arms around her and gently kissing her on the nape of the neck. It's a random compliment that she didn't expect. It's being willing to just lay next to her and simply kiss for so long you lose track of time. They enjoy a man who has confidence but not to the point of being arrogant. Honestly men, when was the last time you made your lady feel special? There is no greater satisfaction than the way a woman looks at you as you're playing her favorite song on guitar. Women are a gift. Treat them accordingly.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Simple Man wrote:
My experience has been that women enjoy a subtle touch, a soft caress or brushing her hair past her ears as you look her in the eye and actually listen to what she has to say. Walking up behind her, wrapping your arms around her and gently kissing her on the nape of the neck. It's a random compliment that she didn't expect. It's being willing to just lay next to her and simply kiss for so long you lose track of time. They enjoy a man who has confidence but not to the point of being arrogant. Honestly men, when was the last time you made your lady feel special? There is no greater satisfaction than the way a woman looks at you as you're playing her favorite song on guitar. Women are a gift. Treat them accordingly.
That's so perfect! Thank you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 36 min --Bad Dad-- 41,526
Why do humans hate their own children ? 1 hr Guest 8
News PHOTOS: Curious group of explorers armed with c... 2 hr keep out 1
Black blazer at waffle house 2 hr Employee 7
Family dies of cold 7 hr Cheryl 8
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 15 hr So_da_lish_us 18,201
New game,"I like ____". 15 hr guest 4

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance