show me girl

Dalton, GA

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Has anyone ever had business with this guy. He has taken us for a ride and if anyone knows how to contact him it would be greatly appeciated.
IDK

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2011
he is a snake in the grass and will take advantage of anyone he has a chance to, his real name is Kevin Shipman
tommie

Paragould, AR

#4 Sep 26, 2011
he hanges out at 412club
Guest

Mount Pleasant, IA

#5 Oct 12, 2011
So does he have a home? Does he work? Any information will greatly appreciated.
Trina Miles

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2011
Oh my God, I'm his cousin and he owes me sooooo much money. DO NOT TRUST HIM! If anyone out there sees him in the next couple days tell him I am in the process of pressing charges for theft by deception. Talked to the sheriff and all I gotta do is sign my name. I'm tired of waiting!
show me girl wrote:
Has anyone ever had business with this guy. He has taken us for a ride and if anyone knows how to contact him it would be greatly appeciated.
Guest

Knoxville, IA

#8 Dec 14, 2011
Trina Miles wrote:
Oh my God, I'm his cousin and he owes me sooooo much money. DO NOT TRUST HIM! If anyone out there sees him in the next couple days tell him I am in the process of pressing charges for theft by deception. Talked to the sheriff and all I gotta do is sign my name. I'm tired of waiting!
<quoted text>
I'm thinking we will be pressing charges also. He's a con for sure.
sarah

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2012
Trina Miles wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my God, I'm his cousin and he owes me sooooo much money. DO NOT TRUST HIM! If anyone out there sees him in the next couple days tell him I am in the process of pressing charges for theft by deception. Talked to the sheriff and all I gotta do is sign my name. I'm tired of waiting!
Is this the same family as Tracy shipman? If so where is he these days?
Candace

Paragould, AR

#11 Jan 3, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same family as Tracy shipman? If so where is he these days?
Tracy is in prison.
a DUDE from arkansas

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2012
Trina Miles wrote:
Oh my God, I'm his cousin and he owes me sooooo much money. DO NOT TRUST HIM! If anyone out there sees him in the next couple days tell him I am in the process of pressing charges for theft by deception. Talked to the sheriff and all I gotta do is sign my name. I'm tired of waiting!
<quoted text>
is butch any relation to GARRY MESSER?? he sure does act like him!!!!
a DUDE from arkansas

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same family as Tracy shipman? If so where is he these days?
tracy shipman is the son of jerry shipman (not the county judge) jerry is the brother to butch.
Guest

Dallas, TX

#14 Feb 8, 2012
He lives going toward marmaduke past the vfw. There is an old shingled house on the right with a white siding addition added on and a big old shop in the front yard.
searching

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 9, 2012
Yeah, he owes me money as
Well
l conley

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2012
butch shipman is a crook, a liar, a con man, a thief. if you do business with him, you will be taken. he hit us for some $5,000 in equipment and money.
Furious

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2012
l conley wrote:
butch shipman is a crook, a liar, a con man, a thief. if you do business with him, you will be taken. he hit us for some $5,000 in equipment and money.
Yeah he owes me to. Even after cutting him a deal he still f**ked me over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paragould : The black welfare city 32 min My name is toby 81
Racial history in Paragould, Greene Co. (Jun '10) 1 hr memphis 79
Black kids at Paragould water park 1 hr memphis 66
dating sites 2 hr guestwhoknows 9
looking for Male boxer to breed with my female (Jan '14) 2 hr Nikki T 67
Females mistress wanted. 3 hr Suki2 5
Paragould Fireworks 4 hr TruthInLight 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages