mom

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2008
are there any upcoming pageants
quest

Paragould, AR

#2 Sep 24, 2008
Fall Mrs. & Miss Queens and Kings
Pageant will start 11:00 am registration 9:30am November 1st Marmaduke Community center
Girls
Age Groups: 0-12 months, 13-23 months, 2, 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12,
13-15, 16-21, 22- and up(compete age day of pageant)
Girls will be judged on Facial Beauty, Stage Presentation, & Overall Appearance Attire for this pageant is Formal/Pageant Dress

Boys
Age Group: 0-23mths and2-5 yrs
Division Awards

Queen will receive a crown, banner, and trophy. 3 alternates in each division will receive a crown.
Photogenic - There will be one winner in each age division and they will receive a Crown. Pictures should be no larger than 8 ½ X 11 and no smaller than 3 X 5. NO frames.

Side Awards - Most Beautiful, Best Dressed, and Best Personality,Best Smile in each division will receive a crown.

Please mail forms with entry fees to Mrs. & Miss Fall Queen & Kings to 144 greene 795 rd Paragould Ar72450. No checks will be accepted at the door only if mailed in by Oct.28th . CASH ONLY at the door. You can also email hugsantugs@yahoo.com. Sorry no refunds unless pageant is cancelled.

Beauty Only:$40.00 (mandatory)$________
Photogenic: Most Handsome
Most Beautiful Best Smile
Best Dressed Best Personality
Door entry fee will be 3.00 per person one person gets in with each cantestants.

Division__________Age_________ _DOB__________

Name__________

Parents__________

Hair Color__________Eye Color__________

Hobbies__________

Fav.Food__________Fav.Color___ _______

Ambition__________
_
Mailing Address__________

Email Address__________
_
Phone__________

RULES

1. Any bad sportsmanship will result in disqualification of the contestant.
2. Only one person will be allowed with each contestant in the dressing area.
3. No refunds will be given at any time for any reason; unless pageant is cancelled.
4. This an open pageant to anyone.
5. If you lie about your DOB, you will be disqualified .
6. There is no smoking in the building where the pageant is held. And no food or drink is allowed in the auditorium. You may go outside and smoke.
7. Do not throw trash on the floor of the building or outside the building. It must be thrown in the trashcans.
8. No fighting among contestants, parents, or audience members will be permitted. If you fight, you will be ineligible to compete.
9. I understand that the Marmaduke Community center., nor the Director is responsible for any accdient, injury, or theft that may occur before, during, or after the pageant, or during travel to and from the pageant.
10. If contestant wins, picture and name may be used on pageant related paperwork and in newspapers.
11. Contestants compete their age the day of the pageant.
12. Crowning will take place at the end of every other group. Girls may stay in their pageant dresses or change into crowning attire.
13. Photogenic pictures must be turned in on pageant day, no picture entries will be taken after this time10:30 am.
14. Entries will be accepted at the door please call first to pre-register if possible to make things run smoother and on time.
15. All judges’ decisions are FINAL and score sheets will not be available.. Please do not confront the judges.

I have read and understand the above rules.
Parents Signature:_________
Pageant

Paragould, AR

#3 Sep 25, 2008
quest wrote:
Fall Mrs. & Miss Queens and Kings
Pageant will start 11:00 am registration 9:30am November 1st Marmaduke Community center
Girls
Age Groups: 0-12 months, 13-23 months, 2, 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12,
13-15, 16-21, 22- and up(compete age day of pageant)
Girls will be judged on Facial Beauty, Stage Presentation, & Overall Appearance Attire for this pageant is Formal/Pageant Dress
Boys
Age Group: 0-23mths and2-5 yrs
Division Awards
Queen will receive a crown, banner, and trophy. 3 alternates in each division will receive a crown.
Photogenic - There will be one winner in each age division and they will receive a Crown. Pictures should be no larger than 8 ½ X 11 and no smaller than 3 X 5. NO frames.
Side Awards - Most Beautiful, Best Dressed, and Best Personality,Best Smile in each division will receive a crown.
Please mail forms with entry fees to Mrs. & Miss Fall Queen & Kings to 144 greene 795 rd Paragould Ar72450. No checks will be accepted at the door only if mailed in by Oct.28th . CASH ONLY at the door. You can also email hugsantugs@yahoo.com. Sorry no refunds unless pageant is cancelled.
Beauty Only:$40.00 (mandatory)$________
Photogenic: Most Handsome
Most Beautiful Best Smile
Best Dressed Best Personality
Door entry fee will be 3.00 per person one person gets in with each cantestants.
Division__________Age_________ _DOB__________
Name__________
Parents__________
Hair Color__________Eye Color__________
Hobbies__________
Fav.Food__________Fav.Color___ _______
Ambition__________
_
Mailing Address__________
Email Address__________
_
Phone__________
RULES
1. Any bad sportsmanship will result in disqualification of the contestant.
2. Only one person will be allowed with each contestant in the dressing area.
3. No refunds will be given at any time for any reason; unless pageant is cancelled.
4. This an open pageant to anyone.
5. If you lie about your DOB, you will be disqualified .
6. There is no smoking in the building where the pageant is held. And no food or drink is allowed in the auditorium. You may go outside and smoke.
7. Do not throw trash on the floor of the building or outside the building. It must be thrown in the trashcans.
8. No fighting among contestants, parents, or audience members will be permitted. If you fight, you will be ineligible to compete.
9. I understand that the Marmaduke Community center., nor the Director is responsible for any accdient, injury, or theft that may occur before, during, or after the pageant, or during travel to and from the pageant.
10. If contestant wins, picture and name may be used on pageant related paperwork and in newspapers.
11. Contestants compete their age the day of the pageant.
12. Crowning will take place at the end of every other group. Girls may stay in their pageant dresses or change into crowning attire.
13. Photogenic pictures must be turned in on pageant day, no picture entries will be taken after this time10:30 am.
14. Entries will be accepted at the door please call first to pre-register if possible to make things run smoother and on time.
15. All judges’ decisions are FINAL and score sheets will not be available.. Please do not confront the judges.
I have read and understand the above rules.
Parents Signature:_________
Pageant will be pageant wear or Sunday best the children will not be judged on clothing. We would like to see the
16-an up in formal wear.
prelim director

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2008
October 11th
Marmaduke Community Center
Boys 0-23, 2-3yrs, 4-6yrs
Girls 0-12, 13-23, 2yrs, 3-4yrs, 5-6yrs, 7-9yrs, 10-12yrs, 13-15yrs
Beauty 45.00 (includes 3 sides)
Photogenic 5.00(optional)
King and Queen and 2 Alts in each division plus sides
All boys will go home with a toy
All girls will go home with a crown
Attire will be Sunday Dress, casual, or casual halloween
*Every contestant will qualify for the Arkansas Fabulous Faces state pageant in Little Rock to be help March 2009*

Costume Pageant (Optional) 25.00
There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3d place winner in each division with an overall winner (HIGHEST SCORE) from all division combined
Attire is costume...

Enter one or both
60.00 for both pageants
Deadline to enter is October 6th
We do offer sibling discounts
e-mail tsj@grnco.net for more info or to request a form
mom

Blytheville, AR

#5 Sep 28, 2008
Why would anyone enter the costume part if you at not crowning? CROWNS are what a pageant is all about. 25 is a lot of money to get someone to say you have the best costume. Actually it`s more than most costumes cost.
prelim director

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2008
We will have 1st 2nd and 3d place winners in each division.
There will be an Overall Winner from all the divisions. Request for a form and find out exactly what you do get.
Then try and figure up the cost to hold a pageant and make sure everyone is getting something.
If you have any further questions or comments please feel to contact me at tsj@grnco.net.
Have a wonderful day!
confused

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Sep 28, 2008
So do you get anything for the costume pageant??
boys get toys

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2008
Do boys not get crowns at all? I do not mean girl crowns...just wondering
Marinewife

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2008
The boys do not get crowns, they will go home with a toy.
prelim director

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2008
We have found, doing boy pageants, that boys do not really like the crowns but like trophies. So we get toys and trophies.
There will be a crown if a boy wins overall peoples choice, or overall costume contest. Just trying to make the kids happy, we give up on trying to make the adults happy.LOL
All our contestants will go home with something. Even from the costume pageant.
And remember this is a state qualifier for the Arkansas Fabulous Faces state pageant in Little Rock and every contestant in my pageant will automatically qualify. Deadline to enter in Oct. 6th so we can make sure to have enough goodies for all.
e-mail tsj@grnco.net for form
Mom

Greenville, TX

#11 Sep 8, 2009
What is the address to the Marmaduke Community Center? I have a 3 month old little boy, what outfits do I need and how much money to I need to send and where? I am very new at this so please help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Feb '13) 45 min luci 1,573
One word game (Sep '09) 46 min luci 1,687
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 47 min luci 10,448
Word Game (Aug '08) 47 min luci 10,120
New Game,let try it wanna?? 48 min luci 388
Double---Fun---Word---Game (Mar '11) 49 min luci 7,815
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 50 min luci 3,859
trooper on 412 12 hr say no to nanny s... 49
Paragould Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paragould People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?