of 8
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Paragould, AR

#143 Jan 12, 2013
LocalGuy11285 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes screw the speakers and whales screw them we need way more important things addressed if want to keep the world safe and afloat
localguy you sound like an idiot little punk just trying to stir the pot when someone is on here really addressing an issue!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#144 Jan 12, 2013
First of all it's not considered disturbing the peace unless it's after like 9 at night I believe, secondly they are just wanting attention. It's stupid to need everyone around to hear your music. I bet they wouldn't like it if someone they didn't like was doing something they didn't like around them
ather

Paragould, AR

#145 Jan 13, 2013
there is no noise ordinance in paragould and trains make more noise at 2am than loud cars. therefor police can only ask them to turn down stereo. let the cops deal with the dopeheads and leave the loud cars alone goodness aragould gripes bout the little things and wonders why the big things go unhandled
Pastor Jon

Paragould, AR

#146 Jan 13, 2013
Oh yes wrote:
Yea there have been several in this town just these last Cupple years have u been under a rock
Get your facts straight there has only been 2 reported murders in Paragould since 2005. Here is a link for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Paragoul...

Level 2

Paragould, AR

#147 Jan 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
First of all it's not considered disturbing the peace unless it's after like 9 at night I believe, secondly they are just wanting attention. It's stupid to need everyone around to hear your music. I bet they wouldn't like it if someone they didn't like was doing something they didn't like around them
I disagree, there are people who work nights!

United States

#148 Jan 14, 2013
acitizenx wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree, there are people who work nights!
you are right

Jonesboro, AR

#149 Jan 15, 2013
There are however I have had this issue and the police said anything before 10 pm isn't considered disturbing the peace. Which is a little crazy cause of night shift workers

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#150 Jan 22, 2013
ather wrote:
there is no noise ordinance in paragould and trains make more noise at 2am than loud cars. therefor police can only ask them to turn down stereo. let the cops deal with the dopeheads and leave the loud cars alone goodness aragould gripes bout the little things and wonders why the big things go unhandled
Well spoken
Joker

Paragould, AR

#151 Jan 30, 2013
Pastor Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight there has only been 2 reported murders in Paragould since 2005. Here is a link for your viewing pleasure.
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Paragoul...
hey dipshit looks like the cut off is 2011 some murders occurred in 2012 and also prolly after ur precious data was collected
what

Paragould, AR

#152 Feb 1, 2013
Look, to you night shift workers, get over it. You sleep when the younger people are in school. Therefore there's no way they are waking you up. Just letting you know, cops can't do too much because pretty much all the "loud cars" are street legal. There is only ONE car that I know of that isn't street legal, and I NEVER see it out anymore. As far as music goes, if you don't like it, might as well get over it. They are legal. All of you OLD PEOPLE seriously need to get over it. When you were young, you were the same way but with other stuff. You're just pissedoff because now you have to deal with what your parents hated back then.

Oklahoma City, OK

#153 Feb 2, 2013
What car isn't street legal? Lol

Level 2

Paragould, AR

#154 Feb 14, 2013
what wrote:
Look, to you night shift workers, get over it. You sleep when the younger people are in school. Therefore there's no way they are waking you up. Just letting you know, cops can't do too much because pretty much all the "loud cars" are street legal. There is only ONE car that I know of that isn't street legal, and I NEVER see it out anymore. As far as music goes, if you don't like it, might as well get over it. They are legal. All of you OLD PEOPLE seriously need to get over it. When you were young, you were the same way but with other stuff. You're just pissedoff because now you have to deal with what your parents hated back then.
hey dipshit i am not old and there is a difference in loud music and rattling someone's windows! it is called respect maybe that is something you never learned! its people like you that make it bad for others.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

United States

#155 Mar 12, 2013
Guest wrote:
What car isn't street legal? Lol
Black Grand Prix the back seat was removed and a wall of 6-15" inch Memphis mojo subs was installed it is insanely freaking awesome the guy that drives it is n like his late 40s maybe early 50s I wanna b like this dude when I get his age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs 13 min Olivia_6661 1
County vending service 19 min guest 4
Constables 40 min Roscoe P 14
Amber Fields 49 min Just saying 2
whatever happened to hoops daughter, Tiffany Ho... 1 hr lilbluebird 1
Vote Langston 1 hr bond 27
Vote Judge Jerry Shipman 1 hr Guest 52
Will the Paragould School Board 10 hr Observer 88
Paragould Dating
Find my Match