Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Paragould, AR

#103 Nov 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a Topix badass. Aren't you the tough one? lol You don't even have enough balls to take care of loud music in your neighborhood without whining to the police. What is it you think you want to meet me for? You going to cry about your feelings getting hurt? Man up dude.
I don't claim to be a bad ass, but if you or they or him want to sit on here behind your little computer safe at home and call me names I want to see you do it to my face! ANYBODY can be a bad ass on here and dog people out but if you feel the need to do so I wish you would do it to my face!

Paragould, AR

#104 Nov 30, 2012
acitizenx wrote:
<quoted text> I don't claim to be a bad ass, but if you or they or him want to sit on here behind your little computer safe at home and call me names I want to see you do it to my face! ANYBODY can be a bad ass on here and dog people out but if you feel the need to do so I wish you would do it to my face!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paragould-ar/...

"you know if ya want to meet in person and talk about this I WILL!"

Sure sounds like you think you're a badass, or do you always call out people on Topix? You are delusional at best. Grow some thicker skin and stop the whining.

Level 2

Paragould, AR

#105 Nov 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, a Topix badass. Aren't you the tough one? lol You don't even have enough balls to take care of loud music in your neighborhood without whining to the police. What is it you think you want to meet me for? You going to cry about your feelings getting hurt? Man up dude.
Yeah I could confront the people right in front of my house maybe even whip some butt, but what good will that do? I will wind up in jail and meanwhile the person or persons will probably do it worse or even retaliate by messing with my vehicle so I prefer to do this the nice and legal way, and as far as being a man yes sir I am!

Paragould, AR

#106 Nov 30, 2012
It would be respectful to turn it down to a dull roar in neighborhoods, but let it bump on the highway :)

United States

#107 Nov 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>if you turn your music up to a volume which can be heard in homes as you pass you are being stupid and very inconsiderate of others. You should be staked out , have head phones placed on you and made to listen to kiddie songs or elevator music at top volume until you start to seizure. I am an SLP and I can tell you about hearing. You will go close to deaf listening to too loud music. I have 2 sons and a husband with hearing loss who scoffed at shooting guns without protection. Loud music will do the same.
Then come put the headphones on me Mr. Badass
hmm

Lonoke, AR

#108 Nov 30, 2012
Well one guy in Florida had enough of it this week, he fired 8 shots into a car playing music so loud it was shattering windows.

Paragould, AR

#109 Dec 2, 2012
Here you go, dipshit... "sounds to me that these noise makers fall right in there! that is why i am trying to get people to call in when they hear it so the police will patrol more and i have contacted city council to try and change this as so we can call the license plate in when we hear it because the way it is now they won't or can't do anything about it unless they hear it and these people turn it down when they see a police car. so again why does this bother YOU that i would just like peace? what is your issue with me?"
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you...and I asked you to point that statement out. Instead, you resort to profanity. Show me where that statement was made (post a link, copy/paste, whatever..) Until then,your claim is unfounded.

Paragould, AR

#110 Dec 2, 2012
guest wrote:
Here you go, dipshit... "sounds to me that these noise makers fall right in there! that is why i am trying to get people to call in when they hear it so the police will patrol more and i have contacted city council to try and change this as so we can call the license plate in when we hear it because the way it is now they won't or can't do anything about it unless they hear it and these people turn it down when they see a police car. so again why does this bother YOU that i would just like peace? what is your issue with me?"
<quoted text>
" I have tried solving the problem by calling the police and talking to them and I have even called the mayor but there is no city ordinance.

No where in that post does it say anything about there not being a city ordinance. F-A-I-L

Paragould, AR

#111 Dec 2, 2012
No failure. Apparently you have no comprehension skills. You seem to be the only one complaining. Fuckstick.
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
" I have tried solving the problem by calling the police and talking to them and I have even called the mayor but there is no city ordinance.
No where in that post does it say anything about there not being a city ordinance. F-A-I-L

Level 2

Paragould, AR

#112 Dec 5, 2012
guest wrote:
No failure. Apparently you have no comprehension skills. You seem to be the only one complaining. Fuckstick.
<quoted text>
fuckstick??? really? lmao at such childish stupidity!

Paragould, AR

#113 Dec 5, 2012
If you'll go back and read all comments, you will see that I wasn't talking to you. This is the second time you have slammed a comment made in your DEFENSE.
acitizenx wrote:
<quoted text>fuckstick??? really? lmao at such childish stupidity!

Paragould, AR

#114 Dec 5, 2012
HARLEY wrote:
Yes this is a problem in our city, these people have no respect!
Well, in FL some white guy didnt like loud music black teen males were playing. He confronted them, got mad, started shooting, and killed a kid. He is hiding behind stand your ground law...ie, blacks scare me law. He claims saw shotgun. That was a fig newton of his imagination ... No shotgun found.

Level 2

Paragould, AR

#115 Dec 6, 2012
guest wrote:
If you'll go back and read all comments, you will see that I wasn't talking to you. This is the second time you have slammed a comment made in your DEFENSE.
<quoted text>
I know but I am still saying such immaturity with bad words!
jjj

Kelly, LA

#116 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
Well I guess you need to contact your council members and tell them we need more police officers......cause by listening to the scanner, the cops are running there butts off taking all of your so called important loud music and barking dog calls, and while theyre off telling people to shut their dogs up or to turn their music down our vehicles are getting broken into, our houses are getting burglarized, and businesses are getting robbed!!!!!!!!!! I think them issues are quite a bit more important than your music problems....
<quoted text>
I THINK THAT WE ALL NEED TO START SHOOTING OUT THE WINDOWS OF THE CARS AS THEY GO BY, CAUSING YOUR WINDOWS TO RATTLE. THAT WAY THE POLICE WOULD NOT HAVE TO GET INVOLVED WITH IT AND COULD STAY ON PATROL FOR THE ROBBERS ETC... I HAVE A BB GUN THAT SHOOTS HARD ENOUGH TO BREAKOUT THE WINDOWS.

Oklahoma City, OK

#117 Dec 12, 2012
Has your problem with loud music gotten any better if I were you I would attend the meeting that is to be held by the police dept. and voice my complaints. There are suppose to be 4 meetings in town. I don't recall the dates but you could call them to find out.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#118 Dec 19, 2012
somebody wrote:
<quoted text>I AM IN MY HOUSE AND I CAN HEAR IT 5 BLOCKS AWAY AND WHEN THEY COME BY THE HOUSE IT RATTLES MY WINDOWS!!! NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT, GET THE PICTURE?
Y do they sell subwoofers then its a free country people pay taxes for these streets so they can do as they please on them quit being stick in mud crybaby

Level 1

Oklahoma City, OK

#119 Dec 19, 2012
somebody wrote:
and if the PARAGOULD POLICE would make half an attempt to stop this and issue tickets or confiscate steros on the spot we might just cease the issue!
Confiscate personal property seriously are you retarted can't confiscate something that isn't illegal just not supposed to play them loudly after certain time I got half a mind to take my subwoofers out of storage put them back in jeep take tags off and ride up and down every street in town volume full blast windows downs honking horn screaming song lyrics just to tick peeps like u off

Level 1

Oklahoma City, OK

#120 Dec 19, 2012
Oh yes wrote:
Cuz with all the murders and meth in this town loud music is the ppds top priority
Yes address real problems like the illegal ones subwoofers are sold every cause they are not illegal u can buy them at any age seriously go try.

Level 1

Oklahoma City, OK

#121 Dec 19, 2012
acitizenx wrote:
<quoted text>No I have not been under a rock! Just saying law needs to be enforced in all areas, and you need a spell checker chump!
Laws really why do u idiots act like subwoofers are illegal and people are black marketing them or making them in their back yards breaking the law by having and using them in their vehicle

Level 1

Oklahoma City, OK

#122 Dec 19, 2012
acitizenx wrote:
<quoted text>and btw i lived in california in a city that had more people in it than the whole state of arkansas and the law there was if a cop could hear it from his vehicle he could confiscate it on the spot, thats what we need here. i like loud music just like those people but i also know the meaning of RESPECT!
People drive by my house all the time bumping their music even my neighbors but I don't care I don't throw a crybaby fit I would rather cops let speeders people who aren't buckled up or bumping to loud to just drive on by and pull over the swerving drunk crackhead call me stupid but I think there are way bigger fish to fry than people listening to radio I know I don't have enough time in my life to worry bout that petty crap I might not know this but the doesn't revolve around u in fact the world doesn't even know u exist or care to know I'm sure u get on peeps nerves some way or another what if u had a neighbor that works nights 7 days a week and didn't want u to mow ur yard during day bet tu would do it anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
landmark 50 min wendy 1
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr luci 10,066
grass wasn't greener 1 hr TenInch 20
randy leisure 1 hr get a life 31
jimmy duke 2 hr guest 2
Natalie Jo Eaton update? 2 hr Guest 3
Jeremy...HotDude...? 3 hr Needya 1
Bad girls from the 80's & 90's 6 hr guest 15
Wreck 12 hr guest 5
•••