loud music from vehicles

Posted in the Paragould Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
somebody

Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 20, 2012
is anyone else sick and tired of the thumping from vehicle music? u can hear it from blocks away all hours of the day and night, especially around the east side of town around labor park area. i urge u to call the police and mayor and complain until something is done.
Paul

Gregory, AR

#3 Nov 20, 2012
If It's Too Loud, You're Too Old
O Wise One

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
somebody wrote:
is anyone else sick and tired of the thumping from vehicle music? u can hear it from blocks away all hours of the day and night, especially around the east side of town around labor park area. i urge u to call the police and mayor and complain until something is done.
I think that would be called "disturbing the peace". If you see the car get the # on the car tags, that would help the cops.
mmmmmmmmmm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Nov 20, 2012
did you everthink that those folks maybe tired of sticky fat people, can we call the police and have them put on a diet?
somebody

Little Rock, AR

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Paul wrote:
If It's Too Loud, You're Too Old
no your wrong!!! when i am in MY house watching tv or letting my child nap and a vehicle comes by and rattles my windows so that i cannot hear my tv or wakes my child its called disturbing MY peace! how would you like it if somebody came by your bedroom window while you was sleeping and thumped music or such and woke you? there is nothing wrong with loud music, i like it! but when it disturbs someone else it is wrong
somebody

Little Rock, AR

#7 Nov 20, 2012
O Wise One wrote:
<quoted text> I think that would be called "disturbing the peace". If you see the car get the # on the car tags, that would help the cops.
the cops won't do anything about it unless they see it and hear it, thats why i say the more complaints the better.
somebody

Little Rock, AR

#8 Nov 20, 2012
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
did you everthink that those folks maybe tired of sticky fat people, can we call the police and have them put on a diet?
its people like you that don't get it! and as a matter of fact some of the people i see driving by doing this are sticky fats people! lets stay on the subject

“Life is what you make it,”

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Choose wisely!

#9 Nov 20, 2012
roll your window up. that's what I do.
somebody

Little Rock, AR

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Taz the Southern wrote:
roll your window up. that's what I do.
I AM IN MY HOUSE AND I CAN HEAR IT 5 BLOCKS AWAY AND WHEN THEY COME BY THE HOUSE IT RATTLES MY WINDOWS!!! NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT, GET THE PICTURE?
a concerned citizen

Little Rock, AR

#11 Nov 20, 2012
I agree it's time we take back our neighborhood! I will join in and call when I see a vehicle doing this.
somebody

Little Rock, AR

#12 Nov 20, 2012
and if the PARAGOULD POLICE would make half an attempt to stop this and issue tickets or confiscate steros on the spot we might just cease the issue!
HARLEY

Paragould, AR

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Yes this is a problem in our city, these people have no respect!

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Write an article to paper about it or the policeman that has a regular article there and you can bet that will get attention. A letter to the editor catches the attention of the police. Also they know if you go to the trouble to write it there is likely a real problem and others are experiencing the same thing. Maybe you could get up a petition and present at the police station from neighbors affected. You must take a stand for your neighborhood especially if you own property in that area or the thugs will terrorize you.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Paragould, AR

#15 Nov 20, 2012
if people who want this stopped and are reading this will make a call to the ppd when they hear it and even write a letter to the daily press or contact the mayor we can get a grip on this

United States

#16 Nov 20, 2012
acitizenx wrote:
if people who want this stopped and are reading this will make a call to the ppd when they hear it and even write a letter to the daily press or contact the mayor we can get a grip on this
I agree.
Oh yes

Gregory, AR

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Cuz with all the murders and meth in this town loud music is the ppds top priority

Gregory, AR

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Yet you have no problem with these 40 year old wanna be biker bad asses blasting around all over town loud enough to wake the dead? "Yep, it's that damned jungle bunnie music"! You old racist f$%ks should STFU. That would reduce noise pollution considerably.

Level 2

Paragould, AR

#19 Nov 20, 2012
ALL the murders? i know its not a top PRIORITY but it is a problem!
Oh yes

Gregory, AR

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Yea there have been several in this town just these last Cupple years have u been under a rock

Level 2

Little Rock, AR

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Oh yes wrote:
Yea there have been several in this town just these last Cupple years have u been under a rock
No I have not been under a rock! Just saying law needs to be enforced in all areas, and you need a spell checker chump!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man looking for... 18 min Hmm 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 38,354
rick jackson/owner orick pest control/jonesboro 3 hr djsjrhdidn 2
Blonde at iron horse in the afternoon 4 hr Wrong Head 9
Craig Rickert from KAIT 4 hr Cooper 33
Looking for yards to mow 4 hr Ready to mow 1
Dirty cops 4 hr guest 2

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance