Sarah

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Is this guy in his late 50's? I thought that Tim Martin was dead.
friend

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

The Real Slim Shady wrote:
We consider tammy and kenny friends as well. I know they are having problems too. It seems like when someone has problems in their relationship everyone thinks the worst. I talk to tammy every night. Folks, it's part of my job. I have to coordinate with her and the rest of the coordinators to keep the line running due to parts. Tammy is a material handler. I have a lot of respect for her and kenny. I hope they can work out there problems too.
Tim If this is really you I want to thank you for your comment. Tammy and Kenny are really close to me and I love them both very much. I hope they can work things out.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

thank u tim for finally getiing on here and setting these people straight. this site is really causing sum people a lot of problems.. to much gossip who dont no the truth!! i work with both tim and tammy and they re both good people and i consider tammy a very close friend!!!
The Real Slim Shady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Some people don't realize how there comments hurt others. I just wish people knew what the other people were going through. Maybe they wouldn't be so quick to slander. It's hard enough to have family problems. All these negative comments does is just make it worse. It's good to see that some people do care. Thanks to all of you that has defended me and all the people on here that is getting picked on. Thanks again, Tim
Hey

State University, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

The Real Slim Shady wrote:
Hey, me and Courtney consider all you at monroe friends. We've not been hurt by these comments. I get a kick out of some of them. Me and her love each other so much, but yes we're are having problems. Only time will tell if we can work through them or not. Now if bi means I'm byist towards Courtney Martin, then I guess it's true. LOL. To me Courtney does no wrong. She will always be my best friend. I truly do love her!
Timothy L. Martin 25-3 Clock# 1405
That had to be the real Tim Martin because only he could sound that dorky. And Tim, if you don't want people to know your bi then get a different haircut and loose the mirrored safety glasses. The two together just screams GAY.
NO JOKE

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>That had to be the real Tim Martin because only he could sound that dorky. And Tim, if you don't want people to know your bi then get a different haircut and loose the mirrored safety glasses. The two together just screams GAY.
OH my gosh u have got to be kidding ....that is the craziest thing i have ever heard....and u probally say that cause u have a pair and u want the same hair cut ...now that is funny. u need to get a job and stop talking bout ppl
Courtney

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

My husband is gay and does have a bad haircut so leave him alone, he has to worry about his small penis and his bi friends coming over.so leave him alone.......
outraged

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Tim Martins number was on my husbands cell phone bill and he has not been being faithful. So, I think maybe probably they have been together and he..MY soon to be ex husband is in this late 40's. I am outraged someone lies about being at work and they are really being with their gay friend. HOW SICK!
Courtney

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

I agree tim needs help
tina

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Tim was very nice to me,i had a little bit to much to drink and tim rushed me home, put my bedtime clothes on me and never touched me, i asked why and he said he preferred men and said he wasnt bi.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Paragould Forum right now

Search the Paragould Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Javon... good or bad 10 min guest 1
Marty Crabtree 11 min bitch 1
Sarah Barnes 18 min bitch 5
Mississippi County public housing office could ... 42 min quest 24 2
shayne croy? (Aug '10) 2 hr guest 4
Former Arkansas Governor and U.S. Senator campa... 3 hr bubba 1
Mike Ross took a payoff 3 hr bubba 4
Burger King drama!! 3 hr bubba 67
section 8 breaking news 5 hr will this ever end 22