Butterfly babies... What do you think...

Butterfly babies... What do you think of this day care?

Posted in the Paragould Forum

Wondering

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2012
Im thinking of placeing my child in there to be around other kids his age... was wondering what people thought of it.. If you've used this place before , ect... I need some opinions...Im wanting some opinions of others im a first time mom so i just want wats best for him.. weighing my options here lol..

Paragould, AR

#2 Jan 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I'm thinking of placing my child in there to be around other kids his age... was wondering what people thought of it.. If you've used this place before , ect... I need some opinions...Im wanting some opinions of others i'm a first time mom so i just want what's best for him.. weighing my options here lol..
grate place i have family there the kids seem to be happy with it day care is grate but my opinion is that kids need to be home with family but if you have to put them someone where it is the best.
Wondering

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2012
Ive actually decided to keep my child here at home with me... the thought of letting him go at almost 17 months scares me... ,but when im ready i think this will b the place he will go.. I got a really good vibe off the lady that runs it, she made me feel really comfortable when we were there talking and just kinda seeking to see if maybe daycare would be a better option for him at this time.. I just can't dream of him not being with me.. I don't wanna let my baby go .. im not ready...lol, but thank you for the comment it helps...
Womenguest

Maumelle, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2012
My kids are 6 and 4 and have been to the daycare off and one since they were born. Love the director and the girls that work there. I have never had problem them this daycare at all! I'll check back on this one if u have another questions. They just were there for summer care over the summer
Adelaide

Columbia, MO

#5 Jan 11, 2012
I haven't heard of this daycare before. I would ask around and talk to people I trust before I made a decision.
Womenguest

Maumelle, AR

#6 Jan 11, 2012
New name, new owner, same director and just a few of the same girls that use to work there.
ang

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2012
Womenguest wrote:
New name, new owner, same director and just a few of the same girls that use to work there.
How much is it a week to go there and can you go partime if you have someone to watch your lo a few days a week?

Since: Jan 12

Paragould, AR

#8 Feb 7, 2012
It is ran by the same owner as hugs n tugs. I know her personally. Her name is heather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 19 min luci 2,408
Shelton arrest 40 min boggie3 13
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 55 min luci 16,932
mylisa arnold (Jan '15) 1 hr Real people problems 18
Does Leviticus condemn gays? No! 1 hr Read Your Bible 28
Another fight at LA'S bar 2 hr wondering 7
Ashley Lee 4 hr U no who 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paragould Mortgages