First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#328 Jan 23, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you not make complete understandable sentences?
Understandable, huh? I would've gone with coherent, cohesive or well,.... just about anything else. Odd, no one else seems to have a problem with my "complete understandable sentences". Do you see how jacked up THAT little gem of YOURS sounds?
Blue eyes

United States

#329 Jan 23, 2013
truthisjust wrote:
<quoted text>
She's doing great! Going through typical teen girl stuff but i spend as much time as i can with her. I love my daughter very much.
I guess the time is the most important thing. I see kids with high dollar cell phones video games things like that using foul language, being very disrespectful and you look around and there's no parents. Go to walmart and watch and listen to some of the kids. I'm so glad I have my daughter now rather than 20 years ago, now my job allows me to do and be there.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#330 Jan 23, 2013
Mine does not have the best of everything material wise. She does have respect and is a well manored child. I've raised her well. I'm proud to say she's a straight A student and has chosen her friends wisely.
Blue eyes

United States

#331 Jan 23, 2013
truthisjust wrote:
Mine does not have the best of everything material wise. She does have respect and is a well manored child. I've raised her well. I'm proud to say she's a straight A student and has chosen her friends wisely.
She was probably following your example. It baffles me that parents will use the " do as I say not as I do" phrase on kids. The way I see it if I don't want my kid to smoke/cuss extra. Then I shouldn't. Either. The lead by example. To many parents don't. This may be a stupid question but does your daughter need help with her school work, and if she does when you try and help are you left feeling like a big dummy. Mine is in the second grade and brings home stuff every now and then that leaves me scratching my head lol
Blue eyes

United States

#332 Jan 23, 2013
unknown wrote:
kinda sounds like someone i know this mistery girl exceptshe isnt in to older males. her initials are tc has a crappy bf who if not mistaken pushed her to see someone else to feel loved. but what do i know
Not the same girl and she was dating a Guy for about a year before we met, they had been broken up several months. She hasn't had anything real bad to say about him other than her couldn't keep a job.

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#333 Jan 23, 2013
Haha yes when she ask's for help i'm usually lost. I'm thinking wow what are they teaching these days. Lol...

United States

#334 Jan 24, 2013
truthisjust wrote:
<quoted text>
She's doing great! Going through typical teen girl stuff but i spend as much time as i can with her. I love my daughter very much.
Better put her on the pill!!!

Don't want to pay for abortions!!

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#335 Jan 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Really? wow! I know my daughter and trust me that's not a concern. I know where she is 24/7. Do you know where you're children are?

“it is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#336 Jan 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering what i know...better have bail money ready for yours. Just saying....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lonely is the night when u find ur self alone 12 min hey ho silver 1
Hamburgers 1 hr Hungry for hambur... 1
GREAT grandpa ROBERT JOHNSTON of LAFE,AR. (Jun '10) 1 hr Hahahaha 59
donna dabo (Dec '10) 1 hr Hahahaha 6
women were the cougars who want young men 2 hr hey ho silver 1
need some sex bad (Feb '11) 2 hr hey ho silver 36
Hypocrite preacher BILLY VANDERBILT United Meth... 3 hr guest 6

Paragould Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance